VN Ren'Py Abandoned Here After [Ch. 1 v0.1] [Agastopia]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
You play as (Your Name) a mysterious guy though a bit reckless, he just returned to his hometown after long years of work in London, where reattaching with the past means struggle, this story is an erotic one but has romantic elements.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-23
Release Date: 2021-06-23
Developer: Agastopia - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 1 v0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Others: ANDROID* - Walkthrough Mod*

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1282760_1.png 1282761_2.png 1282762_3.png 1282763_4.png House54.png roadscene12.png shower2.png 112.png

Last edited:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
While what's there is compentently made, there's not much of it yet (even for a first release, we have only 86 renders) and honestly not much to set it apart from other VNs in this genre either. MC returns to his family after being away for a while + incest is quite common at this point, so I'm curious if there'll be a hook in the next chapter or two to make it standout.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It is pretty short but the renders look pretty good and the MC is a grown man and not a teenage midget so that's always good. The "friend" looks really cute and so does "dog face" but the plot is kind of bare bones right now even for a 0.1 so I'm hoping there is something happening eventually in the story.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It looks and reads like a potentially interesting game. See how it goes.

Good luck to the developer. :coffee:

Reactions: Agastopia

Agastopia

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
Hey everyone, this is the developer here, just wanna say a few words.
First of all, this is my first game in the "adult" category, i only just started working with Daz3D and Renpy a week ago, so i'm still new to it, but i'm learning, so please excuse any mistakes.
If the game description wasn't really clear, the main character has a "bad boyish" and reckless style of character, which means he's more daring of things, and not afraid of the consquences, this will come in play in future updates. (Chapter 2 will have more of those things)

Here's some of the future tags:

-oral sex
-anal sex
-blackmail
-creampie
-footjob
-group sex
-groping
-handjob
-interracial
-lesbian
-sex toys
-sleep sex
-spanking
-titfuck
-vaginal sex
-virgin
-exhibitionism
-harem

Though some of this may change in the future.

If you have any question please feel free to ask! :)

Last edited:

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Hey dev for someone who has been using daz for 2 weeks it's pretty good render wise and the addition of sfx and music made it all the better.
But calling that stranger dog face was like wtf man and the conversation for the first with the sister was a bit weird.
The intro is way too short and the ending was abrupt take you time man no need to rush and make a bit longer updates next time.
Looks promising with a good plot as the writings are good.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
First of all, this is my first game in the "adult" category, i only just started working with Daz3D and Renpy a week ago, so i'm still new to it, but i'm learning, so please excuse any mistakes.
If the game description wasn't really clear, the main character has a "bad boyish" and reckless style of character, which means he's more daring of things, and not afraid of the consquences, this will come in play in future updates. (Chapter 2 will have more of those things)

-oral sex
-anal sex
-blackmail
-creampie
-footjob
-group sex
-groping
-handjob
-interracial
-lesbian
-sex toys
-sleep sex
-spanking
-titfuck
-vaginal sex
-virgin
-exhibitionism

Future tags looks pretty good to me except for one.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020

-oral sex
-anal sex
-blackmail
-creampie
-footjob
-group sex
-groping
-handjob
-interracial
-lesbian
-sex toys
-sleep sex
-spanking
-titfuck
-vaginal sex
-virgin
-exhibitionism

Interracial, Blackmail and Sleep Sex, I'm in

Reactions: loikl