VN Ren'Py Abandoned Here After [Ch. 1 v0.1] [Agastopia]

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Is animation is also planned??
Hey everyone, this is the developer here, just wanna say a few words.
First of all, this is my first game in the "adult" category, i only just started working with Daz3D and Renpy a week ago, so i'm still new to it, but i'm learning, so please excuse any mistakes.
If the game description wasn't really clear, the main character has a "bad boyish" and reckless style of character, which means he's more daring of things, and not afraid of the consquences, this will come in play in future updates. (Chapter 2 will have more of those things)

Here's some of the future tags:

-oral sex
-anal sex
-blackmail
-creampie
-footjob
-group sex
-groping
-handjob
-interracial
-lesbian
-sex toys
-sleep sex
-spanking
-titfuck
-vaginal sex
-virgin
-exhibitionism

Though some of this may change in the future.

If you have any question please feel free to ask! :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Are you waiting on a certain tag?
nah it just helps to see what to expect. blackmail and sleep sex for example could imply MC can be good or bad/creep.

things like impregnation and Harem are guilty pleasures but they're not on the list so kinda sad but not deal breakers.

but yeah for the most part its just a nice thing to know.

Edit: for the sleep sex tag could the be explained? like how far will it go cause apparently just mild groping is enough to get that tag. at least based on other games ive played with that tag.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
The attention to detail on the models is impressive. Not much story or character development yet, but no script errors that I saw.

Only real negative was the traffic scene with New York license plates ending up in a modern stand alone house in terrain that looks like the Hollywood hills. I figure you are probably limited by what assets you have available, but it is a bit of a leap.

It will be interesting to see how this develops, looking forward to more.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Do you believe in the hereafter?

Good, then you know what I’m here after. ;)

Suddenly... This game needs to avoid trying to be profound, and what kind of asshole calls any woman "dogface"? Especially a complete stranger, and also grabs her hand...

Short, could be something, English is fine with a few issues. Nothing big. Renders are good, also with only a couple issues. Not a lot to go on for a first release.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hey everyone, this is the developer here, just wanna say a few words.
First of all, this is my first game in the "adult" category, i only just started working with Daz3D and Renpy a week ago, so i'm still new to it, but i'm learning, so please excuse any mistakes.
If the game description wasn't really clear, the main character has a "bad boyish" and reckless style of character, which means he's more daring of things, and not afraid of the consquences, this will come in play in future updates. (Chapter 2 will have more of those things)

Here's some of the future tags:

-oral sex
-anal sex
-blackmail
-creampie
-footjob
-group sex
-groping
-handjob
-interracial
-lesbian
-sex toys
-sleep sex
-spanking
-titfuck
-vaginal sex
-virgin
-exhibitionism

Though some of this may change in the future.

If you have any question please feel free to ask! :)
throw in pregnancy and this game will be awsome

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Cmon dude... what kind of name is (Your name)?:rolleyes: I wish it was at least (My name).

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
nah it just helps to see what to expect. blackmail and sleep sex for example could imply MC can be good or bad/creep.

things like impregnation and Harem are guilty pleasures but they're not on the list so kinda sad but not deal breakers.

but yeah for the most part its just a nice thing to know.

Edit: for the sleep sex tag could the be explained? like how far will it go cause apparently just mild groping is enough to get that tag. at least based on other games ive played with that tag.
The guy is on his imaginary NTR war. Don't indulge it lol. 'Oh, this guy who isn't an NTR hater is asking for future tags? Must be some sneaky attempt to ask for NTR.'

So the game seems like it will be creepy perv vs family. I actually like this trope if, and only if, the MC is self aware that he is a borderline/overt rapist lol. None of that "innocent" sleep molestation crap plz.

Reactions: Look-see

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I dont know some of people here are so hysteric about tags like sleep sex, blackmail etc. Game dev already said that MC is created on a bad boyish nature. So, it's only logical.

And coming to me, I dont care about any fetish, all are okay to me, as long as it's not NTR and MMF sharing.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I dont know some of people here are so hysteric about tags like sleep sex, blackmail etc. Game dev already said that MC is created on a bad boyish nature. So, it's only logical.
I don't understand why you think people asking if certain tags are optional means they are "hysteric" about certain tags and not just curious and want to have an idea about what to expect.

I also don't understand why you think the MC being a "bad boy" means it's only "logical" that he is a possible sex offender and is possibly going to blackmail women for sexual favors which is usually what those tags mean on this site. I don't know about other people but I would like to be able to play as an MC that is actually likeable and not an arsehole sex offender that blackmails people.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm going to go ahead and guess that MC knows the white-haired girl, and did not just start calling random women Dogface and start touching them?
I think "dog face" is a reference to her putting her head out the window. I noticed some minor grammar issues and weird figures of speech, so maybe the dev isn't a native speaker. Weird things can happen when you translate idioms and such.

I don't see a major problem with the English, though. It's at a good enough level where you can ignore the occasional mistakes and odd word choices.

On an unrelated note, the brother is way too nice lol. I wonder what the fate of this character is. If he has a wife... I'm sorry bro.