VN Ren'Py Abandoned Here After [Ch. 1 v0.1] [Agastopia]

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Short, sweet and gives us enough to show the DEV has potential. Decent Renders and writing but I'm not sure this 'demo' is long enough to ring the Patreon Bell a lot. Bookmarked because hey, I like Bikes in the mix and want to see more. Here's to speedy updates and a long run!

Reactions: m4pII and Agastopia

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Sounds interesting, the Tags are okay, with the exception of two, sleep sex and blackmail. But if it's totally optional it might work for me.

Good luck with your Agastopia project

Reactions: RogMR and Agastopia

Agastopia

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
Sounds interesting, the Tags are okay, with the exception of two, sleep sex and blackmail. But if it's totally optional it might work for me.

Good luck with your Agastopia project
I know that many games uses the tag "Blackmail" in a negative manner, but believe it or not, you can also use it as not a " total creep factor" for something good. But obviously the tags i have provided for the future updates may change though.

Thanks for your support!

Agastopia

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
Short, sweet and gives us enough to show the DEV has potential. Decent Renders and writing but I'm not sure this 'demo' is long enough to ring the Patreon Bell a lot. Bookmarked because hey, I like Bikes in the mix and want to see more. Here's to speedy updates and a long run!
Thank you for your kind words! I totally understand what you mean, i'll try and make the future updates longer and better.

• Love
Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I know that many games uses the tag "Blackmail" in a negative manner, but believe it or not, you can also use it as not a " total creep factor" for something good. But obviously the tags i have provided for the future updates may change though.

Thanks for your support!
Yes, of course many things like blackmail can be used for other purposes, is that we (people who play adult games) are already traumatized that all the bullying is for sexual purposes. Usually when the MC is blackmailed it's for him to hand something from the girls to some son of a bitch, when the MC is doing the blackmail, it's forcing the girls to do something against their will, and it's usually something sexual for him. Which kind of destroys all romance.

But you're right, it can be used in other ways. They are just fears of someone who is already traumatized by it.

Reactions: Agastopia

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I just started using Daz3D and Renpy about a week ago, so i'm still new to it, but i'm learning everyday!
o_O

So... 1 min demo or what?

Anyway, those preview renders look awesome. If you have been using Renpy for 1 week, congratulations.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks good so I'll try this out. I hear it's very short for the first release but that's fine. Also i saw the list of future tags and i like majority if not all of them so I'm definitely going to enjoy this even more in the future.

Reactions: Agastopia

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well
this was .... short

looks good , but there is nothing what points to the storycontent now
(oh and bro-mance -- yeah everyone loves a bro-mance ...:rolleyes: )

at the beginning i was "wtf - looks like "Lady in Blue""

so il be waiting for more content to build a opinion atleast ..

gl with your game Agastopia

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Haven't played this game yet, but given the premise...how long before he moves back in with his mum and sister does it take before he's doing them both?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just curious on a couple of things.

1, Is the MC supposed to be a douche?

I ask because calling a random girl "dog face" makes him look like one.

2. How optional are the future tags?

Not a fan of blackmail or sleep rape.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The guy is on his imaginary NTR war. Don't indulge it lol. 'Oh, this guy who isn't an NTR hater is asking for future tags? Must be some sneaky attempt to ask for NTR.'

So the game seems like it will be creepy perv vs family. I actually like this trope if, and only if, the MC is self aware that he is a borderline/overt rapist lol. None of that "innocent" sleep molestation crap plz.
im not fond of NTR i'll admit but i have no problem with it in a game as long as its avoidable. as for the sleep sex well...time will tell.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yes, of course many things like blackmail can be used for other purposes, is that we (people who play adult games) are already traumatized that all the bullying is for sexual purposes. Usually when the MC is blackmailed it's for him to hand something from the girls to some son of a bitch, when the MC is doing the blackmail, it's forcing the girls to do something against their will, and it's usually something sexual for him. Which kind of destroys all romance.

But you're right, it can be used in other ways. They are just fears of someone who is already traumatized by it.
i'm pretty sure the reason for that is because the tags are used to show what kind of sexual content is in the game. so if Blackmail is in the tags it would make sense that its used to get sex for whoever the blackmailer is.

but if blackmail was used to threaten someone for money and not sex im not sure if the tag would get added.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
It is pretty short but the renders look pretty good and the MC is a grown man and not a teenage midget so that's always good. The "friend" looks really cute and so does "dog face" but the plot is kind of bare bones right now even for a 0.1 so I'm hoping there is something happening eventually in the story.
Yeah, a grown man who likes to call random girls ''dog face'' as he buzzes past them on his motorcycle. That's totally what grown men do. A huge step up from the teenage midgets we have here, indeed.

Knoxy427

Dec 20, 2019
The renders so far are decent. I get the MC is supposed to be some kind of bad boy but the whole 'Dogface' thing was unprovoked just making him seem like a dick. The "..." is a bit annoying, a few mistypes and weirdness with the script but all in all I think the story has a lot of potential, I understand the starting was supposed to be a culmination of everything that's going to happen within the next 4 months of game story, but the little taste we see isn't as thought provoking as it could be but it's still good. I'd love to see where this story goes in the future. Great job so far for a newbie ;)