4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thinking on it, the fire and the house being largely destroyed but not completely, is a brilliantly clever piece of writing.

Forces the entire family into close quarters while they are still adapting the news about their origins and acting on their feelings towards each other at various rate.
Makes the inevitable getting of a Harem Mansion much more smooth and natural than it might otherwise have been. The core family still have to rebuild their house, but once all the relationships are more established or at least public, people aren't going to want to be separated. Max in particular I think would take it badly. So our Aunt will probably sell her house, and pool the money from that with our Moms money, and not only rebuild the old house but expand it. The addition of three more bedrooms, along with any other alterations, wouldn't be too difficult during the rebuild.
It'd also be unwise for the family to be separate in two different houses when all lives are likely to be at risk. Not just MC and his immediate family, so the larger house would help with that too.

Last edited:

Maria2clean

Sep 8, 2020
I really like Max's character.

I tend to avoid Futa characters like the plague but after my 1st non-futa playthrough I decided to play through it and found Max as pretty endearing.

Made me realize that (if done well) Futas can be seen just like a normal Female LI to someone pretty vanilla as me. Although i think it may be because most futas i see in AVNs end up domming you and you usually get the long end of the stick up your ass, long before they even acknowledge or pleasure your dick. (Or maybe I haven't played enough games with futas like Max)

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
GeppettoPossum Big tits and asses are good, but should be shaped a little better (personal taste, let's be clear).
About the "harem" debate: "harem" is when each LI (usually all of them) knows about the others and happily share, otherwise is just "cheating".

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
lol at the poll results.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But man, surprise self-suck or autofellatio is welcome! More games with big dicks need to have that. But so far, this puts the game into a rare breed of wonderful games for particular cock enjoyers.
I like Max too, especially since she's actually a futa, rather than trans, and the fact that we can avoid her dick. But don't get it twisted, the main reason Max is winning the poll is because she has way more content (at least with the MC) than any other girl. Max has 3 H-scenes with the MC, while Emma and Rachel only have 1 each, and the rest have none.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Very nice start to a game, all the characters are likable and the H-scenes are good too. Max is a very refreshing character in that she actually has a vagina, you're not forced to avoid her path if you don't want to mess with her dick, and she's not going to start fucking all the other LIs. In my opinion, you've handled her inclusion in the game flawlessly. The option to avoid the MC messing with his own cum is also a huge plus. The only thing I'm not the biggest fan of is how some of the girls' designs lean in to realism a bit too much, personally, I'm not really into saggy tits or gargantuan areolas, but as long as the girls they're attached to still look good overall (which I think Rachel and Emma do) then it's not a big deal.

Keep up the great work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I voted for Max, I believe she should have been a trans(just my opinion). I believe in the hermaphrodite, but it has been rare. I believe in trans., since we got so much of them
hermaphrodite is called intersex now. it's actually far more common that was previously thought. Futa are a fictional extreme of being intersex.

Futa while entirely unrealistic, are just as realistic as the main story of this game. Her being Futa is great.

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
Are there really people here who don't believe huge dicks exist? There are many out there and they are not just black. Here is one of them:

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes