RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

shiva12

Dec 20, 2019
everything is for pateron so then please dont make the avaible to public litreally nothing for public in tis game wtf so much disspointment

tommy65

May 17, 2017
anyone have a save before the start of this release? the other save that i downloaded doesnt read as a save when i copy it into the save folder, it needs the global.rpgsave as well.

Apr 19, 2020
So,
There is a game ending bug, on the first day if you attempt to enter the arithmancy room, it fails to reload an image constantly with a black screen and you can't go back.
As well as this, I would focus on fixing quite a lot of spelling mistakes throughout the game. I noticed a lot just in the first few minutes, I think if you corrected the bugs first and spelling, then this would 100% make this a better game
I still really like this game, but for others, they would be put off by these things

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
from the right of the great hall go down in the dungeon, on the left there is a storage room, in there...
Can you do me a favor and make a screenshot of it? It took the way you discribe, but after the stairs down to the dungeon there is on one room, next to it a note, which says "By trifles do not disturb!" and i can't enter the room

Apr 19, 2020
Can you do me a favor and make a screenshot of it? It took the way you discribe, but after the stairs down to the dungeon there is on one room, next to it a note, which says "By trifles do not disturb!" and i can't enter the room
Hey, it's to the far left in the dungeon area

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Can someone share Patreon pictures for quest 17 pic 60-67 surgery in the hospital?

Reactions: vcnz

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
You shouldn't be so humiliated for one dollar.... I signed up for the game and I have no such problems )))
One buck is no problem, to be honest I don't know if it's worth spending here. I just wanted to see if it was worth it.

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes