RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
Any Walk-through?
Since someone just helped me in a big way i feel obligated to pass it along.

This game does not need a walkthrough. Game play is very firmly bound to the railroad and as long as you follow the questline at the top of the screen you will be fine.

But i can give you a couple tips.

You have a map in your inventory item list. Reference it when needed.
Do not enter the quidditch change rooms, there is a door glitch that will trap you in place. If you do become trapped use the teleportation crystal you gained earlier to escape.

Now it is very possible that i may have missed a few things by following the questline. So maybe a walkthrough might be nice to have just to achieve 100% completion of all available events. But you don't need one to get to the end of the game.

Reactions: vorris

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
I just tested it again and it glitched again. Here is the file. It is saved outside the office, just enter the office and initiate the scene. It will freeze up after you come back out and talk to harry.
i tried your file, but m as well as mine, after i left the rector's office the screen becomes black, she writes me that i am in the great hall and then nothing, it remains black. to you too? maybe you have a save after this scene?
thank you

Reactions: game022

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017

game022

Aug 13, 2018
i tried your file, but m as well as mine, after i left the rector's office the screen becomes black, she writes me that i am in the great hall and then nothing, it remains black. to you too? maybe you have a save after this scene?
thank you
yes, same

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone upload a full save right before the end of this update the ones that are in the thread don't have the config file

Last edited:

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
From Patreon Developers:
From November, the public version of the game will be released simultaneously with the version for patreons. All events will be identical, but some images will be available only for our patreons.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Game bugged at shower, can't proceed. People were saying earlier that you can pick the other showers but none of the others work except the one that's highlighted.

Reactions: Slayer74 and mj987
2.60 star(s) 29 Votes