RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Does that clock on screen keep ticking away ? or only does time only move when you go to new areas or enter a scene ?

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Hermione and the Magic of Love [July 2020] compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 521 MB

Compressed version for PC (193MB): - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
Again: there is a lot of potetial!! But: actually i miss some animations during the H stuff and maybe toggle the pauses during dialogs and during cloth changing. Feels too cluncky.

awcomsgg.ab@gmail.

Sep 1, 2020
Your decision for taking rpgm for this game is a best decision. I hate renply, its like reading a graphic novel, even the sand box games looks pretty boring.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
Wait what?? Is this sarcasm or really happened ?
Nope, it really, actually, in this reality, happened. If you go back far enough on Akabur's Patreon feed, he talks about it, but never mentions her by name. (for legal purposes, obviously) But, there were news posts about her trying to shut down an, "adult game" that I can't seem to find now.

• Sad
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Nope, it really, actually, in this reality, happened. If you go back far enough on Akabur's Patreon feed, he talks about it, but never mentions her by name. (for legal purposes, obviously) But, there were news posts about her trying to shut down an, "adult game" that I can't seem to find now.
Then they will need to change names in the game!

Reactions: r-fat_ch05

r-fat_ch05

Jul 1, 2020
Then they will need to change names in the game!
On patreon, many people use the Harry Potter theme, but if I were the developers, I would still change the names of the characters.

Apr 19, 2020
Hey you should consider opening a discord channel it'd be useful for reporting bugs and checking progress etc. I'm excited for the next update

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
A video on how to find a dice club has appeared on the developer channel (Snow Forest Games) on youtube!

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
On patreon, many people use the Harry Potter theme, but if I were the developers, I would still change the names of the characters.
Jenny Weaselly, Whoremione Grunger, Runa Rovegood . . . Something like that?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 29 Votes