RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes
Jan 5, 2021
It is a perfect game but it would be nice if it had a day and night mode (that is, you can choose to get up during the day or at night) and that at night you could go naked around Hogwarts.
es un juego perfecto pero estaria chulo que tuviese modo dia y noche (es decir que puedas elegir levantarte de dia o de noche) y que por la noche se pudiese ir desnuda por Hogwarts.

Reactions: useritonamerito

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
It is a perfect game but it would be nice if it had a day and night mode (that is, you can choose to get up during the day or at night) and that at night you could go naked around Hogwarts.
es un juego perfecto pero estaria chulo que tuviese modo dia y noche (es decir que puedas elegir levantarte de dia o de noche) y que por la noche se pudiese ir desnuda por Hogwarts.
i usually go to library and read if i shall forward time

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Maybe Hermione isn't too depraved for that yet.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Tips from Hermione
what i found
it should have all quest and side quests
merry Christmas
Sorting Hat: Hermione also needs to meet the professor. (Side quest 29) During the day, he is usually in the spell class. (West Learning Tower, first floor). A meeting is possible if Hermione has a broken magic chamber, that is, if she has completed Side Quest 27. After the meeting with the professor, she needs to go in search of a notebook in the library. The librarian can help her with this.)))

This makes my head spin. I think if you talk about the spell class in west tower on the third floor on android the heroine gets stuck doing nothing there. Other spell class rooms seem to do nothing. I did trigger some random lesbian events up on some attick if i recall between cho and some other chick.
Quest 27 is for patreons only if i rexall from writhings here
I screenshotted the thing. It is in history magic class...

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
dunne but i think i have seen that they being uploaded/synched to your gdrive
but i don't play games on tablets/phones

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Hermione and the magic of love (Public.2023.5).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 29 Votes