RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
it would be entertaining to see Malfoy turn Hermione into a sex slave and brainwash her to be slutty for his House. "evil grin". Just saying Draco can have his time to shine. While Harry becomes a loser.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
it would be entertaining to see Malfoy turn Hermione into a sex slave and brainwash her to be slutty for his House. "evil grin". Just saying Draco can have his time to shine. While Harry becomes a loser.
Not to such an extent, of course, but Malfoy could bring a fresh stream to the game.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Not to such an extent, of course, but Malfoy could bring a fresh stream to the game.
It is a really cool game, but let's be honest Hermione in the films was kind of a know it all and made a fool of Malfoy. So in this game Malfoy can get his revenge. He could try to corrupt her. Perhaps with the help of Snape who also did not like Hermione in the films. Would be fun to see Hermione get knocked dow3n a peg. "evil grin". Regardless the game is fun.

Reactions: UTO88

TimTheGrim

Feb 5, 2023
I am in quest 14, supposed to find a barn and I simply can't find it. Any hints? Is there a map of the castle's surroundings?

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
Having a mind-fart and cannot remember where the bandit cave is located. Fixated on the forest but cannot find it, Is there a map of the outer locations?

Tnx, mind fog gone, near lumber camp, hollow tree, lwr RH corner,,,solved, but still a need for an external map

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Hermione and the magic of love (Public.2023.6).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HermioneAndTheMagicOfLove-2023.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It is a Kickass game,but I do think Lucius Malfoy should have his time to shine,rather go after Hermione show her the way of the Slytherin. "Evil Grin". Make her forget about Gryffindor.

Reactions: BBCinyourass
2.60 star(s) 29 Votes