RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I still can't believe how bad the map situation is after all this time. One minute at the beginning it gives arrows to direct you, then it just doesn't and not knowing which way stairs go (yes, they constantly change in the books) and massive size of the playing field, quick travel menu's are necessary. If the Dev can't figure out how to do that in this engine, could someone let them know how? Too much on top of grind.

Also, what is the difference between "cartoon style" and main game? They look/play identically.

Last edited:
Reactions: paddyo73

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Bug with frozen game

I was bouncing around various rooms along the way in Quest 16. In the west corridor on floor 3 I entered the classroom in the training area (the naked girl) and Hermione stopped moving (reproducible).
For people who don't want to save all the time or don't think about it regularly in the game flow, it might be an idea to set up an autosave every 5-10min.

next bug
Quest 17: Flying with the broom on the way to Peeves without panties leads to a game breaking bug, because an image is not loaded: prt_sasha.png
It is no longer possible to leave the courtyard.

While there seems to be a lot to discover, you should probably try to play this game with blinders on. A pity. :(

Last edited:

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
i'm stuck on quest 25 , where do i find the girls about birthday party ? i'v tried search forms , and walkthroughs and am so frustrated running around a confusing map , i'm about to give up on this game

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
i'm stuck on quest 25 , where do i find the girls about birthday party ? i'v tried search forms , and walkthroughs and am so frustrated running around a confusing map , i'm about to give up on this game
West Tower. Music class. And you can watch a video walkthrough of S.A.M studios.

Reactions: paddyo73

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Hermione and the magic of love (Public.2023.7).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.12.2023 (bugfix)

Last edited:

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
here is my unofficial Android port of Hermione and the magic of love (Public.2023.7).
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Your android version giving this error.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
There is an error going into the history of magic study class, you will get stuck.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HermioneAndTheMagicOfLove-2023.07
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes