Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UAGC.gif
Hermione and the Magic of Love [2023-7 Public] [snow.forest.games]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 313 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Quest 56 "The bandits" lair has been found!!!!
Friends must find a secret passage in the clearing ????

Somebody knows where this is?

B10

Jun 25, 2017
I clicked to fast and now don't know where the Irma's Performance is.
Does someone know where it is?

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Seems like the developer has not learned a single thing from all the feedback.

A game is not fun if you can't find where to go. Moving back and forth on a gigantic multilevel map with terrible labelling and going up and down the same endless staircases to dead ends - it's just not fun.

I don't care if you got Emma Watson herself to pose nude for your game - it's not fun if I CAN'T FIND HER.

And it seems like it would be so easy to fix with a tiny bit of effort.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I clicked to fast and now don't know where the Irma's Performance is.
Does someone know where it is?
Check the secert room in self study or second location is the gym depends on your quest because there are two quests related to irmas proformance also go there on 10 pm

Reactions: B10

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020

A game is not fun if you can't find where to go. Moving back and forth on a gigantic multilevel map with terrible labelling and going up and down the same endless staircases to dead ends - it's just not fun.

I don't care if you got Emma Watson herself to pose nude for your game - it's not fun if I CAN'T FIND HER.

Actually he doesn't have lots of supporters on patreon so he made the game confusing so people will buy his subscription to check his guide

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Will they ever fix the quest-maze issue? Like in quest 23: "Find Ron's Brother" but never mentioning when and where to find them. That's why I left their Patreon. It really breaks the flow of the game, turning it into an excercise of annoyment.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023

I have the very same issue. That's why I abandoned their Patreon. Frankly, I don't think that they even look into the things posted anywhere. It appears to be a unidirectional communication that they excersize.

Reactions: el eyaculador

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Guys these logs is blocking my path to cemetery and i checked the game files to remove those trunks you have to complete the patreon only quests so its not possible to complete quest 90. So curretly i am unable to make walkthrough for this update because i am not a patreon supporter if you have the save with this path unlock you provide it to me if you want. Also free users dont download this update its waste of time and data.

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes