Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
how to get in to "the Club"?
If by "the Club" you mean the sissy club referred to by the shopkeeper, I'm not 100% sure about any player stats triggers required for this event.
It appears to be a random encounter you can trigger when visiting the City, similar to running into Heroine or being tempted by the trapped woman.
Keep visiting the City and eventually you'll be approached by the Club member. Also, the event might be unavailable if you're playing with the shemale content turned off.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
it worked but like how did you get the .json file so i can cheat other games is there a site or something? that's what i meant sorry if i confused you
You take the link of the tease and change showtease to geteosscript
That's all. You can do this to anyone's link. I thought I had that instruction in that but I guess I didn't mention it that time.

misha958

Jan 21, 2018
BTW. If someone doesn't like small ammount of souls in the "Trials of succubi", try this . Choose "new game" and Easy. It will give you 1600 souls. Saves codes and saves must work with the original game.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
BTW. If someone doesn't like small ammount of souls in the "Trials of succubi", try this . Choose "new game" and Easy. It will give you 1600 souls. Saves codes and saves must work with the original game.
I don't want to do this in someone else's thread but in the main Trails of the Succubi 2.0, you can type "soul=more" as your name to double your soul. You can do this multiple times. That way you can use the same save and completion % as the main tease.

I wanted to stay on the topic of Hero Corruption.

misha958

Jan 21, 2018
I don't want to do this in someone else's thread but in the main Trails of the Succubi 2.0, you can type "soul=more" as your name to double your soul. You can do this multiple times. That way you can use the same save and completion % as the main tease.

I wanted to stay on the topic of Hero Corruption.
Thanks man! I didnt know that!!

Edit
But it doesnt work for me unfortunately(

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
I feel like even if its not your cup of tea, playing with Shemales on is the tactical move. Almost zero chance of a sudden gaem over, relatively easy to fight, and decent exp. Theres also really no worry if your addiction gets high, as most are still very beatable.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
woul love some shemale only contnet like only shemales appear as enemys
I highly doubt about a game like that where you're not at the receiveing end 99% of the time, good femboy or trans games would be those where MC is the one fucking them, not at the receiveing end all the time or where you can choose which path you want with each character or overall a dominant or sub path...

But overall I'd tell you to wait, at this point 3-5 years more if you're lucky and you might get something like that, or you could lean how to do it...

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I feel like even if its not your cup of tea, playing with Shemales on is the tactical move. Almost zero chance of a sudden gaem over, relatively easy to fight, and decent exp. Theres also really no worry if your addiction gets high, as most are still very beatable.
This is true, not to mention that it "spreads out" your addictions preventing them from getting as high as quickly. This has been an unfortunate aspect from the very beginning. I'm not into shemales but could get over it. What really prevents me from using them every time is that so many of the starting models are just boner killing for me and only get better later on.

Edit
But it doesnt work for me unfortunately(
It has been tested quite a bit and works, yours was the only one that mentioned it wasn't working. Don't include the quotes when you put that code in. As a side note, would you mind taking down your cheat? I sent you a message on Milovana but perhaps you check this more often. I'm happy to add whatever functionality you want to the main tease within reason if you ask.

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
This is true, not to mention that it "spreads out" your addictions preventing them from getting as high as quickly. This has been an unfortunate aspect from the very beginning. I'm not into shemales but could get over it. What really prevents me from using them every time is that so many of the starting models are just boner killing for me and only get better later on.

It has been tested quite a bit and works, yours was the only one that mentioned it wasn't working. Don't include the quotes when you put that code in. As a side note, would you mind taking down your cheat? I sent you a message on Milovana but perhaps you check this more often. I'm happy to add whatever functionality you want to the main tease within reason if you ask.
It's really odd to me that there's not a tight report function for teases to keep stuff like what he did from happening.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes