indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
sooo, someone know what's new on this update? just have seen a dildo girl on swamp map '-'
This was the description on the Milovana forum, a Patreon probably has more specifics.

" Stamina has been implemented in the Grove and Forest, the Battle system has been reworking on these areas. There's also a new score calculation system, a new enemy, legendary loot, bad endings and more "

Reactions: makaiforce
Dec 24, 2020
I can kind of see the idea of the stamina bar, but I think it clashes with too many other mechanics. If it wasn't a 14 day limit for progress it might not feel so much like a way to artificially make the early grind longer.

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
This was the description on the Milovana forum, a Patreon probably has more specifics.

" Stamina has been implemented in the Grove and Forest, the Battle system has been reworking on these areas. There's also a new score calculation system, a new enemy, legendary loot, bad endings and more "
anybody know who has the new bad endings?

Zarzal

Sep 26, 2018
How does one edit the "local storage" ive poked about in F12 but i cant seem to locate how to edit values

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
I like the idea of the stamina, but could work perhaps better on Ren'py, on Milovana it just makes the early game grind much worse but later on you'll just pass with dashing colors, issue is that since Stamina is only implemented in a few places, you pass from outputting 50 damage with heavy attacks and controlling your stamina, to 20-25 and that kills your fun once you get used to it...

Makes the grind more tiresome overall...

Last edited:
Reactions: Trapitalism101

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
The issue with stamina I have is that... I can just wait in the camp until I'm 100 again. Then do 1 fight, rest up, repeat. It's slower, hinders progression and doesn't really come up in combat that often.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Anyone know how to get other Maxine (one of the two bosses in Deep Forest) scenes? Her pics show a lot but all I get from her is anal.

Deab

Dec 14, 2020
From where are you two playing it? Link sends to a moved or deleted page, and dev website only has 1.20 for public. Am I a dingus?

EDIT: I AM a dingus. Went through comments, it's on the last page in standard viewing amount.
Seeing me at my lowest here guys haha

Cripple

Apr 25, 2018
Version here is simply outdated, go to the dev's website and you can play the latest free version as of this comment, 1.20 (which is still playable online).
My bad I couldn't see the search bar till I clicked and dragged to highlight it, gotta love being colour blind.

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017
I have been playing this game for a while now it's fun but does anyone have access to any of the older versions of the game? Only 1.20, 1.15b and 1.10 are on Milovana and on here we have 0.95c but the other versions i can't find anywhere.

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
I have been playing this game for a while now it's fun but does anyone have access to any of the older versions of the game? Only 1.20, 1.15b and 1.10 are on Milovana and on here we have 0.95c but the other versions i can't find anywhere.
Why would you like the older versions?

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes