markodemarko

Sep 8, 2019
Theres a cheat in the changelog that most of us have missed

• Type "Laura gurl best gurl" when choosing your Hero's name in Normal mode to gain +150 Points (Only works once)
it technically works twice, you get another 50 points on the second try. BTW, does it work once per run or once per savefile? can't be bothered to wait 15 days to check

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
you can't change your name mid run can you? so i'd think it means per savefile

markodemarko

Sep 8, 2019
you can't change your name mid run can you? so i'd think it means per savefile
no-no, after you use it the first time, it throws you back into the point spending screen, so you can actually spend those points, so after you do, you get to... pick your name again, for real this time. and if you choose the joke name again, the game makes a big fuzz of it, but ultimately gives you another 50 points.
After you spend those points, the game lets you choose the name yet another time, but this time there is no bonus, just some jokes here and there. so I wonder, if you finish that run and pick a name again, would that matter? Honestly, that would not even have been that big of a boost, I had runs with 4000+ points acquired.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I just tried it on my second playthrough and it didn't do anything. Perhaps it only works on the very first playthrough

Gorgosgos

Jan 5, 2018
I just tried it on my second playthrough and it didn't do anything. Perhaps it only works on the very first playthrough
I had that issue, the cheat isn't in 1.0b but the first reply in the thread should have a link to 1.05 where the cheat works.

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
i keep getting long periods of time with a white screen and sound effects is this a glitch with missing pictures or is that how it is supposed to go? Playing the online one.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm i did all that installation sequence. but still black window
i see, someone said to install java, i think i have dat. (but probably not)

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
There is Castle in the current version but getting there is a bit convoluted. To start, you need to go to Dark Wood and meet a "ghost" that resembles a random girl from the game. After that go and defeat that girl and she will 100% drop an amulet which opens a house in Dark Wood where the 4th boss resides. Beat the boss and you unlocked the castle if you have all 4 map pieces.

Last edited:
Reactions: indyc

dogj

Dec 24, 2017
anyone beat the game in 1.05? the last boss in the castle has 999hp and could recover hp, how to beat that boss?

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes