TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
i didn't at first because the 0.95c worked at first with a random crash here and there then i checked the online version 1.05 was way better so i downloaded it with the same software OP provided for playing the game but when i started it it came with black screen, and to let you know i had already java installed adding fx to the mix didnt do anything
I also tried downloading the 1.05 version using both the tease downloader and . The first one led to a black screen and the second failed to download. I don't think the 1.05 version can be downloaded, at least right now.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
I have met the girl several times in my new attempts but never met her twice in one run. is she only in dark woods or how do you find her the second time and get to fight her?
You're supposed to defeat the girl that the ghost looks like, not the ghost itself.

poophed21

Jun 27, 2017
ok i want to try the offline one but i cant until there is an in depth tutorial to set it up because fuck that. step by step, website. file location everything i dont understand this one bit

Reactions: Slipperyjimmy77

Erosenee

Oct 24, 2021
Tried to look for ways to cheat online, but I failed. I only know the save data is located in the cache, but don't know how to modify it so we can start with modified value

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
I also tried downloading the 1.05 version using both the tease downloader and . The first one led to a black screen and the second failed to download. I don't think the 1.05 version can be downloaded, at least right now.
same here , also tried the 1.0 version same black screen might be those versions just aint optimized for offline playing yet

Squirrel94

Aug 20, 2018
anyone beat the game in 1.05? the last boss in the castle has 999hp and could recover hp, how to beat that boss?
You have to let her use on of her attacks and click "endure". She then takes lust damage each time you endure her. When her lust reaches 100, you win.

Also, she isn't the current last boss, but second to last.

inka01

Jul 21, 2018
How do you beat the 5th room in the castle, where the two women are? One constantly heals the other, and if I target the healer, then after a few attacks the lock me in an inescapable pose, and my attacks do nothing basicly. I went in the castle with like 40 attack dmg and I always fail in that room.

edit: nvm. Just managed to beat them.

Last edited:

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
I type Laura gurl best gurl and it just starts the game I dont get any extra points to add or anything. What am I doing wrong?
Update:
Ok so you ACTUALLY need to type it, dont copy paste it. It wont work.
iam ctrl c ctrl v and its work. iam use firefox not laggy chrome

Reactions: Henry73au

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
I have played quite a lot during the week and am still enjoying it and I love the variety of ladies in the game.

The codex is very good especially for saying who the model is for each of the enemies you encounter - One suggestion for this I have is maybe add profile for the ladies in the city (and the ones you help out in the jobs at tavern) as well as would love to know who ome of the models are for them

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Tried to look for ways to cheat online, but I failed. I only know the save data is located in the cache, but don't know how to modify it so we can start with modified value
I think the only way to cheat would be potentially manipulating the save for the offline version or using cheat engine for the online version. I tried cheat engine but i think you would need to be a cheat engine ninja to figure it out.

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
I played the online version 1.05b, passed the castle, there are 7 bosses. Then I went to the codex and the game froze and I lost my walkthrough, it was very frustrating.
the first four bosses are the same as in the locations
to defeat the 5 boss you need to beat his hp to a minimum and reset the purple girl first and then the blue one, if you reset the blue one before the purple one you will lose
the sixth boss is unique, in order to defeat her you must not reduce hp, but increase her lust
I scored the seventh boss with damage
I was very lucky in this walkthrough, I found 8 blue bottles, when entering the castle I had 0 corruption, 0 addiction, 3 bottles of life and lust, 35 base attack, 500 hp, 400 lust, lich shield and sword amplifying damage when losing life, and all perks expect gold

Reactions: Henry73au

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
I played the online version 1.05b, passed the castle, there are 7 bosses. Then I went to the codex and the game froze and I lost my walkthrough, it was very frustrating.
the first four bosses are the same as in the locations
to defeat the 5 boss you need to beat his hp to a minimum and reset the purple girl first and then the blue one, if you reset the blue one before the purple one you will lose
the sixth boss is unique, in order to defeat her you must not reduce hp, but increase her lust
I scored the seventh boss with damage
I was very lucky in this walkthrough, I found 8 blue bottles, when entering the castle I had 0 corruption, 0 addiction, 3 bottles of life and lust, 35 base attack, 500 hp, 400 lust, lich shield and sword amplifying damage when losing life, and all perks expect gold
I haven't managed to get all perks before the castle. Sometimes I can beat the 2 girls before the final lady (the lovely Ava Addams) in the castle and so far not managed to defeat her but I will at some stage

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
Dev has a if anyone wants to report bugs without subbing to his Patreon.
He seems receptive to questions.

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
v1.05b: Still current link.

• Added a new move to Lisa
  • Updated Lisa's Codex
  • Added a prompt when spending points with gold (Normal mode)
Enemies holding Kira's Talisman will have their HP increased by +30 and each one will have a unique buff:

• Hannah: Bad Ending trigger decreased Blowjob Addiction 35 > 25
  • Laura: Lust gained while forced oral 10 > 25
  • Raven: Raven will deal lust damage while on her "invite" stance
  • Lisa: Lisa's new Breasts Addiction check decreases 10 > 5

• Added Kitty's, Maxine's and Sasha's bonus scores
  • Lisa Bad Ending trigger tolerance increased 30 Addiction > 35 Addiction + 10 Corruption
  • Removed timers from the last dialog of all bad endings

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes