BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Really?
There's sound for me in both 1.0, and 1.5's online versions.
In this one ? How the hell, it's completely silent for me and I don't see any options to turn it on.
Scratch all of that, all I had to do was just diddle the browser/page settings. Sound works now.
anyone beat the game in 1.05? the last boss in the castle has 999hp and could recover hp, how to beat that boss?
You have to get her lust to 100 by enduring.

Last edited:

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
Hi.

I type Laura gurl best gurl and it just starts the game I dont get any extra points to add or anything. What am I doing wrong?

Update:

Ok so you ACTUALLY need to type it, dont copy paste it. It wont work.

Last edited:

dogj

Dec 24, 2017
BigJohnny,帖子:7328349,成员:353914 said:
在这个 ?到底怎么回事,它对我来说完全静音,我看不到任何打开它的选项。
从头开始,我所要做的就是欺骗浏览器/页面设置。声音现在有效。

你必须通过忍受让她的欲望达到100。
[/引用]
In this one ? How the hell, it's completely silent for me and I don't see any options to turn it on.
Scratch all of that, all I had to do was just diddle the browser/page settings. Sound works now.

You have to get her lust to 100 by enduring.

thanks, mate, I have beaten that boss, no need to endure, we can fuck back~~~hahaha~~~
also, I can't use chrome as it has been blocked, I used EDGE with online 1.05, which works fine for me and I have beaten the game, maybe you can try using another browser

Manslayer1

Mar 25, 2020
Love the game, but two things i want to ask about.

First is how do you control how long you spend with a girl in the tavern?

And second is an issue thats kinda game breaking, are you planning on changing the save intervals anytime soon? Because randomly the game goes back to loading file screen(Has happened 3 times to me, last time i was literally on day 14), and all progress lost since last save.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Love the game, but two things i want to ask about.

First is how do you control how long you spend with a girl in the tavern?

And second is an issue thats kinda game breaking, are you planning on changing the save intervals anytime soon? Because randomly the game goes back to loading file screen(Has happened 3 times to me, last time i was literally on day 14), and all progress lost since last save.
When doing the Tavern jobs there is a button to the right side (on my laptop it is but may be somewhere else on other devices) that says Finish job early which will let you finish before the girl does

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
There is Castle in the current version but getting there is a bit convoluted. To start, you need to go to Dark Wood and meet a "ghost" that resembles a random girl from the game. After that go and defeat that girl and she will 100% drop an amulet which opens a house in Dark Wood where the 4th boss resides. Beat the boss and you unlocked the castle if you have all 4 map pieces.
I have met the girl several times in my new attempts but never met her twice in one run. is she only in dark woods or how do you find her the second time and get to fight her?

Manslayer1

Mar 25, 2020
When doing the Tavern jobs there is a button to the right side (on my laptop it is but may be somewhere else on other devices) that says Finish job early which will let you finish before the girl does
Oh sorry i should have been more specific...I mean how can we control staying longer? I've noticed that randomly i somehow stay longer with a girl, getting more money, and more visuals.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Oh sorry i should have been more specific...I mean how can we control staying longer? I've noticed that randomly i somehow stay longer with a girl, getting more money, and more visuals.
Just do not do anything as you will retrn to the tavern once the jpb is over, I don;t think you can control staying longer, only finishing early but I could be wrong

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Anybody has her name?
Lexi Lore

Every browser will have an extension that lets you right click an image and search for it on google images. Failing that you can just right click the image save it to you computer open google images and past it in.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
how to download and play the offline version properly? tried to download the latest version with the software provided but it just starts with a black screen clearly im doing something wrong

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Anyone got any tips/hints on how to beat Hope, I always seem to pick the wrong attack and end up hitting myself

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Have you checked the installation spoiler in the OP?
i didn't at first because the 0.95c worked at first with a random crash here and there then i checked the online version 1.05 was way better so i downloaded it with the same software OP provided for playing the game but when i started it it came with black screen, and to let you know i had already java installed adding fx to the mix didnt do anything

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes