Oct 16, 2021
Can anyone tell me how exactly the nameless blade work? I mean, what triggers the increase in attack. Some enemies do give attack increase, so dont. Some give +2, some give +3

Boilingseas

Mar 25, 2021
I think the optimal play would have been the mechanics of HC1 with the gallery of HC2. Still gonna play the new release.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
The potion nerf is kind of brutal. There's definitely a lot more pressure on the player now to actually buy Int and Vit instead of just farming it from potions, since you're effectively getting half as many potions per day unless you take Early Bird.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I think the optimal play would have been the mechanics of HC1 with the gallery of HC2. Still gonna play the new release.
imho HC2 is still a long way to go from reaching HC1 territory. not that all things from game 2 are bad, and i honestly kinda apprechiate the attempts to keep game 2 difficult despite players experience from game 1, but in its unfinished state it really doesn't feel worth anyones time to play game 2 in an honest way. the issue gets better by the update, but the progress mechanics from game 2 still just suck, and nerfing progression from potions isn't making things any better. noone wants to grind for an hour to get nuked by the bimbo lady as soon as you dared to enter the t4 region, just to get reset to farming t1 all over again. HC1 is way better in that regard. i mean, who puts stats into the ability to run away?

Roxos

Apr 29, 2017
The download says version 0.40 even tho the post says 0.45. I assume its intentional since 0.45 is a patreon version? This may answer why people can't access new content

Reactions: degenerate001
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes