Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Tess and Esperanza at least weren't (just redownloaded and extracted to check). Were you thinking of one of the intermediate live versions that got posted here?
they were in the version from last wednesday, and that version is labeled as 0.65 ingame.

Willogast

Aug 4, 2023
I was annoyed at first having to start from beginning after losing, but now I find satisfaction from coming back stronger than before. Did any else experience this feeling too?

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
Does anyone have a list of perks and drawbacks list and how to get them someplace? Oh and is bonnie broken? She doesn't do anything but ask to hang out or what im waiting for.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
Does anyone have a list of perks and drawbacks list and how to get them someplace? Oh and is bonnie broken? She doesn't do anything but ask to hang out or what im waiting for.
Bonnie does retaliation health attacks that grow every turn you attack the first few times you fight her. She'll Randomly swap between doing retaliation and lust attacks after that.

Dicur3x

Dec 7, 2021
There exists way to fast get Fame? Maybe cheats or something like this?
Or maybe someone will share with me their game folder with unlocked skill tree?
That grinding again and again kills me.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How about the downloaded verson?
He mean there exists windows version. And need cheats on it. Or maybe sharing version where all is open. Because grinding - it's big pain in ass.
I know there's a windows version. I thought I'd shared the correct file.

I've included the console commands shared for Hero Corruption 2.

Go to the renpy/common folder in the map where you installed the game and open 00console.rpy in something like notepad++. Search for config.console =, it should say 'False'. Edit it so it says 'True'. Now open the game and press SHIFT + O after starting or loading a run and you can enter the commands included in the txt file I added.

Last edited:

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
I know there's a windows version. I thought I'd shared the correct file.

I've included the console commands shared for Hero Corruption 2.

Go to the renpy/common folder in the map where you installed the game and open 00console.rpy in something like notepad++. Search for config.console =, it should say 'False'. Edit it so it says 'True'. Now open the game and press CTRL + O after starting or loading a run and you can enter the commands included in the txt file I added.

Wooo ty! that should work

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes