SearingDoom

Oct 13, 2017
How to unlock achivement "Hero? - Get lost in the Tower after 50th floor" ?
I believe losing to any enemy who doesn't have a bad end twice (IDK if it has to be the same enemy with no bad end or any 2) causes you to "get lost" in the tower (since the enemy cannot game over you themselves) there is a special bad end for getting lost post floor 50.

Kyo Nyuu

May 15, 2023
Sugestion: Bring the events / girls from the Hero Corruption 1 to the 2nd game, first game is awesome in quantity (of content) as well quality, and the 2nd i would say " its better in some stuff, like the Fame affects your next runs been more easier, ( the visual and song effects are pretty good as well) and the Tower... but for me, in HC2 is missing " more content like the events, more bosses per zone, as we saw on HC1 ")

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Sugestion: Bring the events / girls from the Hero Corruption 1 to the 2nd game, first game is awesome in quantity (of content) as well quality, and the 2nd i would say " its better in some stuff, like the Fame affects your next runs been more easier, ( the visual and song effects are pretty good as well) and the Tower... but for me, in HC2 is missing " more content like the events, more bosses per zone, as we saw on HC1 ")
Well, so far, a few girls at least are brought back, so it really depends on Diogaoo on this one. It's good to keep it fresh with new girls (and now, new mechanics too), now if he also wants to bring back all of the girls, that would be great too!

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Well, so far, a few girls at least are brought back, so it really depends on Diogaoo on this one. It's good to keep it fresh with new girls (and now, new mechanics too), now if he also wants to bring back all of the girls, that would be great too!
old vs new girls aside, game 2 clearly still lacks any non-combat encounters. considering that the tower got added diagaoo will probably flesh it out some more now, but i'd say that the regular stages have enough girl variety for now to add some events as well to mix things up. dunno how his feedback on game 1 was, but in that area i woud prefer less random old swords, silly jogging exercises or annoying abductions, and more events like the amazons, the potion gifter or even the halloween girls. i'd also like to see that bank encounter return in some way (maybe with more of a catch /#findom), or our "companion" that shows up when we sleep naked (preferably in an expanded form). imo HC2 still lacks some personality due to its "all combat" nature.

anowon

Apr 4, 2021
old vs new girls aside, game 2 clearly still lacks any non-combat encounters. considering that the tower got added diagaoo will probably flesh it out some more now, but i'd say that the regular stages have enough girl variety for now to add some events as well to mix things up. dunno how his feedback on game 1 was, but in that area i woud prefer less random old swords, silly jogging exercises or annoying abductions, and more events like the amazons, the potion gifter or even the halloween girls. i'd also like to see that bank encounter return in some way (maybe with more of a catch /#findom), or our "companion" that shows up when we sleep naked (preferably in an expanded form). imo HC2 still lacks some personality due to its "all combat" nature.
The live version actually has just implemented non-combat events. There'll be a few be in 7.0, more later.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

anowon

Apr 4, 2021
does cassandra have a sex scene? i just get knocked out and meet gabrielle
Maybe in the tower? You're SUPPOSED to lose to Cassandra in the plains, but she's supposed to be beatable in the tower... haven't gotten there to check yet though.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Maybe in the tower? You're SUPPOSED to lose to Cassandra in the plains, but she's supposed to be beatable in the tower... haven't gotten there to check yet though.
Nah, she's totally beatable, so long as you make it through to the end (when she starts only using Blowjob moves).
However, if you are to lose to her (and to another boss, forgot which, but still one of the more-recent ones from what I recall), you get that encounter with Gabrielle (which is quite doable, depending if you can make it through the initial Overwhelmed status).

anowon

Apr 4, 2021
Good news:HO HO HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Bad News: This update resets all your progress. It'll crash the first time you run it, just run it again after. Use UnRen to get your fame back if you don't wanna grind again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
So, from the looks of it, there are some relevant changes to the meta aspects of the game.
Good News: The Perk tree at the beginning of the game got bigger! Also with some end-tree perks that you can repeatedly purchase (with Fame) to increase either your Exp, Gold drops or your Starting Points (for choosing your initial Traits).
Bad News: Your Save GETS DELETED! (The Meta-save, the one with Achievements and Tree unlocks etc).

Kinda sucky imo, I feel like there were better ways to handle the changes done to some of the Persistent variables (such as having an Update Save option upon starting the game in a newer version, that changes your Persistent variables to fit the new ones; other Renpy games do that from time to time), but I guess it happens.

To counter that, for the time being, I found some of the Console Variables of the game! Placed them in the Text file attached.
First, reminder, to Enable the console, you either do the steps to enable it in renpy files (find the "00console.rpy" in "renpy/common" folder of the game, turn the "config.console" to True), or get that can do that automatically (place in game folder, run the .bat file, choose option 1).
After the console's enabled, in-game, press "Shift+O" (the letter O) to open the console (exit it with Esc).

In the Text file, the first segment I placed there, you can simply paste that part in the Console for most stats your Run might need.
The 2nd segment gives you the "persistent.fame" variable, to also be able to fully unlock the Skill Tree.

If you want to find more Variables (that I haven't found yet, such as the ones for Achievements, Gallery unlocks etc.), I recommend the [Universal Ren'py Mod], a very-nice program that can help a lot to find Variables in Renpy games without needing to scroll through pages of Console logs.

I'll probably update my Blogpost on the Hero Corruption game series soon with the new info (on the variables), look forwards to that!

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes