Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Does the game save by itself?
HC 1 and HC 2 do, they save after your run ends...
In HC 1 you get points after each defeat, and use those point to upgrade yourself, I think the growing is infinite...

In HC 2, you get fame points, they... Serve for you to increase your base stats, and buying other upgrades (like starting with backpack, getting more base gold from each new game, more loot chances from defeating the same enemy, etc), but the skill tree needs to be much, much, bigger to be actually viable, because currently, the old HC 1 system just overshadows it, both are grindy but one rewards you far much than the other one...

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Does the game save by itself?
The previous answer is good in regards to your Meta-progress (across multiple runs), but for Specific Runs, each game also keeps saving as you go, so that even if you close the games, Re-opening them gives you the option to continue your ongoing run.

Keep in mind, while HC2 is made in Renpy, Diogaoo disabled manual Saving (to be more in line with how HC1 works), so you can't Save-scum.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hot Futanari POV

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
what the fuck starting rhe new version only shows me " your record has be cleared" sorry, what is this shit

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
what the fuck starting rhe new version only shows me " your record has be cleared" sorry, what is this shit
First of all dude, chill out... Second, as you may have noticed, yes, your "record" has been cleared but that is for a new mechanic because The Tower is now ingame (if you played HC 1, you know what it is, if not, then it's a boss rush), it requires you to achieve at least 1k fame (excessive if you ask me, with 500 - 700 it's enough grind)...

And third, even if your "record" has been cleared, your upgrades are still there, so not much of a real pain in the ass...

If you really liked the game or want to grind in it, I'd recommend you invest points to buy the backpack, since it comes with potions for free and that can help you on the higher cost maps (jungle or swamp)...

anowon

Apr 4, 2021
Some updates clear your mid-run save... it won't scrub your upgrades or unlocks. Just don't update in the middle of a run or you'll lose that run.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
How is there no corruption tag on this game? It is literally a core mechanic to most of the encounters.
To hazard a half-guess, while the game does talk about a "Corruption" mechanic, in-game it doesn't usually feel that much like the Player gets "corrupted", instead moreso like he's either reverse-raped or, at most, he indulges in his horniness a bit.
I've seen games with more "Corruption" in them tbf.

But yea most likely it's a missing tag.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes