apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Got kind of a weird issue, not sure if I've hit some sort of bug blocking progression or if I'm just missing something. I just went through the scene where Mars chokes out Sera and takes her virginity, now I've passed a few days and talked to people and nothing else seems to be triggering. There are still 2 locked scenes in Sera's gallery, for reference. Furthermore, anytime I interact with Sera or Sera's door the game crashes - not even the usual Renpy error screen, it fully crashes and opens the crash log in a notepad window.

Here's the traceback from when I speak with Sera in the afternoon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Got kind of a weird issue, not sure if I've hit some sort of bug blocking progression or if I'm just missing something. I just went through the scene where Mars chokes out Sera and takes her virginity, now I've passed a few days and talked to people and nothing else seems to be triggering. There are still 2 locked scenes in Sera's gallery, for reference. Furthermore, anytime I interact with Sera or Sera's door the game crashes - not even the usual Renpy error screen, it fully crashes and opens the crash log in a notepad window.

Here's the traceback from when I speak with Sera in the afternoon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That bug's been reported. The script is calling for a scene that doesn't exist yet and it causes the crash. Just don't click on Sera's door for now

Reactions: apostatefarm

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
That bug's been reported. The script is calling for a scene that doesn't exist yet and it causes the crash. Just don't click on Sera's door for now
Ok cool, good to know thank you. Didn't see anything obvious with a cursory search, hope this hasn't come up in the thread a million times already.

So is there any way to progress past where I am? Or am I just waiting for the next version at this point.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ok cool, good to know thank you. Didn't see anything obvious with a cursory search, hope this hasn't come up in the thread a million times already.

So is there any way to progress past where I am? Or am I just waiting for the next version at this point.
If you've taken Sera's virginity and done the follow up event where Erin challenges Mars to a fight then I believe the only thing left until next update is side content in the sandbox.

Shiro.Kun

May 24, 2021
When can we expect the next update? It's been a while has Nitro said a date or anything
IIRC in one of the previews which you can find at the top of Page 172 here on f95 nitro stated he should be done early august. I can't tell you whether this means a release or just starting bugfixes, proofreading etc. Furthermore it was a preview from a few weeks ago, so who knows if he encountered some problems or something. Anyway, I hope the next (patreon) release is sometimes next month

taler

Oct 5, 2017
After 1 hour into the game I had this within my top 5 of western eroges, but now after 10 hours it's #1 my favorite all time, nice job. The mini-games are awful but the writing surpasses everything I've read by a fair margin. Writing-wise, this author really knows what she's doing.

Reactions: Omunkulo

An_Able

Aug 11, 2021
Can anyone tell me when the date with Lavinia is supposed to happen? It was talked about a while back but I can't activate it no matter the time of day I visit her in.

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Can anyone tell me when the date with Lavinia is supposed to happen? It was talked about a while back but I can't activate it no matter the time of day I visit her in.
Which part of the story are you going for?
As far as I remember the date happens after a certain part of the plot (I think it was when you break Sera's curse for the first time)

An_Able

Aug 11, 2021
Which part of the story are you going for?
As far as I remember the date happens after a certain part of the plot (I think it was when you break Sera's curse for the first time)
I'm in the middle of Sera's first training arc, so I guess I'll have to wait for it. Thanks. By the way, would you happen to know what to do with the Estrus potion Cecille wants to give to Erin's stalker? I already bought it but nothing happened, and now neither of the two speak to me.

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
I'm in the middle of Sera's first training arc, so I guess I'll have to wait for it. Thanks. By the way, would you happen to know what to do with the Estrus potion Cecille wants to give to Erin's stalker? I already bought it but nothing happened, and now neither of the two speak to me.
The event happens automatically after buying the potion, it took me a long time for it to activate, but don't worry, what happens happens

• Red Heart
Reactions: An_Able
Feb 26, 2020
Really enjoying the game so far, abit too dialogue heavy for me personally, but at least its not repeated lines like in most JP eroges. Anyone knows how I'm actually supposed to play? Just noticed separate "Paths", do I start from the earliest version? Or go to the latest version? Or does the version just mean checkpoints in the story? Pretty confused about that.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Really enjoying the game so far, abit too dialogue heavy for me personally, but at least its not repeated lines like in most JP eroges. Anyone knows how I'm actually supposed to play? Just noticed separate "Paths", do I start from the earliest version? Or go to the latest version? Or does the version just mean checkpoints in the story? Pretty confused about that.
The paths are just there in case of saves breaking. Your supposed to just click start game and play.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes