Bed Monsta

May 31, 2020
I feel bad for Elena honestly also with Erin cause both look so broken from their state (last route scene from Elena) even though I love Netori I do know when the line has crossed so far that it's depressing to look at instead of being horny.

Welp. Hoping for more scene of Elena in the future also with Cecille
and the fact that Mars has been remorseful from the point in which he started corrupting her makes it all the more depressing

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Sera is best dark-skinned girl. Hope we can play with Vi soon.
mars is also best skinchanger since the dude is chad with sera but tyrone with cecille. nitro afaik claims he uses the exact same colors but that's such complete bullshit lmao compare any scene between sera and ceci/elena. dude's gotten blacker with updates.

apparently mars' skin is literally a tan, dude was originally super white, which means mars regularly sunbathes his cock and asshole. nitro did not think this through.

Reactions: lnppo

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
apparently mars' skin is literally a tan, dude was originally super white, which means mars regularly sunbathes his cock and asshole. nitro did not think this through.
Two things. One, Mars is totally the type of person who'd suntan buck naked. Two, that's assuming he suntans instead of just tanning his skin chemically or magically.

Reactions: Anetheres
Aug 9, 2018
That's Sera in her Yoruichi arc. Frankly the best piece of Sera nitro has ever drawn tbh.

The thing is Nitro's art has improved over time so characters look nothing like they used to. And he by his own admission doesn't always spend the most effort he could on all pieces of art due to time constraints, so sometimes they look rather different when he does bother.

...Actually. I just noticed Sera is exactly the same as Yoruichi. Hair is a bit more purplish but that's it. I guess the art being so horrible at the start kinda blocked me from making the connection.

I always wondered if it was meant to be an intentional artistic decision that for example, Cecile gets hotter and hotter. Like obviously art style improvements and story changes like her deciding to work out are one thing, but I feel like even the angles are more flattering, or for example way less emphasis on traditionally unattractive aspects like armpit hair, fat rolls, or roided-levels of muscles etc. I could just be gaslighting myself tho

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
This is the first update that I didn't like at all. I REALLY didn't like the direction Elena's story went. I want the old Elena back :(.

Heck, I finished it a while ago but didn't even feel like posting about it then because of how disappointed I was.

Reactions: viveccity

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
This is the first update that I didn't like at all. I REALLY didn't like the direction Elena's story went. I want the old Elena back :(.

Heck, I finished it a while ago but didn't even feel like posting about it then because of how disappointed I was.
what part did you dislike? she pimping eren? or mars ruining her reputation a la NTRHolic? personally I am not a big fan of the ending where mars accepts her as his mom id rather she move on from that and become his wife without any weird power dynamics like that.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
what part did you dislike? she pimping eren? or mars ruining her reputation a la NTRHolic? personally I am not a big fan of the ending where mars accepts her as his mom id rather she move on from that and become his wife without any weird power dynamics like that.
All of it. I loved the earlier part when they were in the cave, as the struggle there felt impactful. It felt to me like a fight between love (Elena) and pain (Mars). Elena wanted to heal him, as well as atone for her own sins in being part of the cause for his condition, but to heal a heavily bandaged injury you need to remove the bandages and expose it, which is scary, and healing its self can be a painful process. So Mars' pain was lashing out, trying to corrupt her before that happens, because on the inside he was afraid. He was even lying to himself at times, which is a natural thing for people to do in such cases.

That struggle was fascinating, and I was on Elena's side all the way. I thought/expected/wanted that the route's story will be Elena gradually healing Mars, and Mars gradually giving up on his lashing out and corruption attempts and accepting her love. I thought/expected/wanted that route to be the healing route, the really emotional route where both sides win after overcoming their severe pains.

Instead we got elena being turned into an exhibitionist out of nowhere, torturing her own son "because it is better for him", literally going insane, and becoming known as a whore to everyone.

So yeah, I hated pretty much everything about Elena in this update. Though Ironically enough the couple lines at the end with Mars breaking down and finally accepting her were actually the only part that I liked.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
All of it. I loved the earlier part when they were in the cave, as the struggle there felt impactful. It felt to me like a fight between love (Elena) and pain (Mars). Elena wanted to heal him, as well as atone for her own sins in being part of the cause for his condition, but to heal a heavily bandaged injury you need to remove the bandages and expose it, which is scary, and healing its self can be a painful process. So Mars' pain was lashing out, trying to corrupt her before that happens, because on the inside he was afraid. He was even lying to himself at times, which is a natural thing for people to do in such cases.

That struggle was fascinating, and I was on Elena's side all the way. I thought/expected/wanted that the route's story will be Elena gradually healing Mars, and Mars gradually giving up on his lashing out and corruption attempts and accepting her love. I thought/expected/wanted that route to be the healing route, the really emotional route where both sides win after overcoming their severe pains.

Instead we got elena being turned into an exhibitionist out of nowhere, torturing her own son "because it is better for him", literally going insane, and becoming known as a whore to everyone.

So yeah, I hated pretty much everything about Elena in this update. Though Ironically enough the couple lines at the end with Mars breaking down and finally accepting her were actually the only part that I liked.
I think this is going back to the dev's intention for Mars. He is incapable of helping people. Even if he wants to his actions will cause the person's life to be worse. Like everything he did to the NPCs. Mars is meant to be a tragic character who ruins everything he touches.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I think this is going back to the dev's intention for Mars. He is incapable of helping people. Even if he wants to his actions will cause the person's life to be worse. Like everything he did to the NPCs. Mars is meant to be a tragic character who ruins everything he touches.
He wasn't the one helping though, at all. Elena was. What I imagined is him constantly trying to break and hurt her, while at the same time he is gradually being healed and turned by her. That against her his hurt will heal and corruption will fail. Reaching a crescendo in which he finally accepts that she is the one that changed him. She would be saving him, not the other way around. So that doesn't contradict Mars' personality, it is just that she would be able to overcome that and heal him.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
He wasn't the one helping though, at all. Elena was. What I imagined is him constantly trying to break and hurt her, while at the same time he is gradually being healed and turned by her. That against her his hurt will heal and corruption will fail. Reaching a crescendo in which he finally accepts that she is the one that changed him. She would be saving him, not the other way around. So that doesn't contradict Mars' personality, it is just that she would be able to overcome that and heal him.
But did Mars ruin Elena after touching her?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
But did Mars ruin Elena after touching her?
Not really. He ruined her reputation but did he compromise her core values? Elena's entire purpose was to fix Mars at absolutely any cost. Her penance for costing him his actual mother, at least from her perspective. Mars certainly undermined her public position, and her relationship with Erin but she never truly compromised on her goal, mostly retained her core values and at her own ending for this update she had accomplished her goal of redeeming and healing Mars. Mars didn't ruin her so much as she dedicated herself to her own mission to the point of her own ruination.

Now on the Erin femdom route? Ya, she was fairly compromised but that had more to do with Lavinia and Cecille than Mars himself. Even then what was her goal? To turn Erin into Mars's wife. Even at her most morally compromised her main concern was still just creating peace for her boys so that they'd end up on the same side and love each other. She's definitely the saintess of the group

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
He turned her into an exhibitionist whore that tortures her own son and the whole world hates. So yeah, he corrupted and ruined her, very much so in my eyes.
Not really. He ruined her reputation but did he compromise her core values? Elena's entire purpose was to fix Mars at absolutely any cost. Her penance for costing him his actual mother, at least from her perspective. Mars certainly undermined her public position, and her relationship with Erin but she never truly compromised on her goal, mostly retained her core values and at her own ending for this update she had accomplished her goal of redeeming and healing Mars. Mars didn't ruin her so much as she dedicated herself to her own mission to the point of her own ruination.

Now on the Erin femdom route? Ya, she was fairly compromised but that had more to do with Lavinia and Cecille than Mars himself. Even then what was her goal? To turn Erin into Mars's wife. Even at her most morally compromised her main concern was still just creating peace for her boys so that they'd end up on the same side and love each other. She's definitely the saintess of the group
And here is the big debate on Mars. Can he actually help someone without ruining them? Regardless on how other people views Mars or wanting to change him, can he interact with them without making their lives worse? I hope we can get a definite answer by the end of the game.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
And here is the big debate on Mars. Can he actually help someone without ruining them?
Either way, I have explained my opinion and why I am severely disappointed by this update. In my eyes at least, I really can't see how turning a saintess into an exhibitionist whore that tortures her own son and the whole world hates can be called anything other than ruining her. Of course, the fact that I care and am pissed off to begin with does show how great the writing has been up to this point, no doubt about it. I simply feel that they jumped the shark with Elena with this update. Really hope they don't do the same thing to Sera as well (Cecille has always been beyond saving. Mars only made the filth that was her personality all along clear instead of well hidden).

PS: When you are so focused on one thing that you are willing to sacrifice everything good and decent about you to achieve it, and you do so, then you didn't succeed, you failed. To paraphrase a famous line, You didn't defeat the monster, you became a monster yourself.

Jan 23, 2023

A whore through exhibition?

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes