Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
Can someone help me out on how to do the Paths? I started with the lowest version but I don't know how much that version content has before moving to another version. Please help

_Pleiades_

May 15, 2021
From where is that one scene in the gallery when cecil gets turned into a big blob of destruction, and it kills the world?"]when cecil gets turned into a big blob of destruction, and it kills the world? Are there bad endings i suppose

Bed Monsta

May 31, 2020
A subtle thing I've noticed in the game is that Aith may not be lying cause her description of the goddess is spot and probably mistook Mars for Erin cause he has the most goddess power

maybe i missed something but I've noticed that much whilst playing

Reactions: FFTW and mutad

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
I'm using joiplay to emulate the game. One thing I can't seem to find is the save button it only shows Auto throughout the game. Can someone help me with this?
Activate the virtual keyboard from Joiplay and then press ESC, that's the only way I think (there you can save, load, go to settings, you know the drill)

Jul 27, 2020
I played all the content so far for this version and I gotta say Elena's ending is the most depressing I read from the story.
Hope a happy ending Elena will come in the future
Sexual tension between Mars and Elena is overwhelming. Because of the connection to her past and the time they spent together, Mars gives her a cocktail of so many different feelings: remorse, passion, lust, sense of righteousness, even maternal instinct and so one.
Half-demon and literally a saint is such a dangerous relationship, but that's what makes it so appealing.

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
Sexual tension between Mars and Elena is overwhelming. Because of the connection to her past and the time they spent together, Mars gives her a cocktail of so many different feelings: remorse, passion, lust, sense of righteousness, even maternal instinct and so one.
Half-demon and literally a saint is such a dangerous relationship, but that's what makes it so appealing.
I feel bad for Elena honestly also with Erin cause both look so broken from their state (last route scene from Elena) even though I love Netori I do know when the line has crossed so far that it's depressing to look at instead of being horny.

Welp. Hoping for more scene of Elena in the future also with Cecille

CallousHayat

Dec 31, 2021
dude, why does your folder need access? I need the save file too, thanks
ahh I'm sorry man, I didn't know about that! I fixed It! this link should work, It was on retricted access >.<

I'll update the link on my post as well

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes