petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
And it's another evening of Hero Party Must Fall diary rambling time!
Let's get ready to ramble!!!

The post-Elena days diary: home, sweet home (fucking finally).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KyngC

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
*** This is an emergency ramble. This is an emergency ramble. ***​

MARS IS TEACHING SERA THE SONG OF HIS PEOPLE!
I REPEAT: MARS TEACHING SERA THE SONG OF HIS PEOPLE!

Mars:
Say it after me. I'm a retarded, dumb idiot.
Sera:
... I'm a retarded dumb idiot ...

Pack it up, boys. It's over. :(
It's so fucking over.

Sera:
Can I kill myself?
over and out.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018

MARS IS TEACHING SERA THE SONG OF HIS PEOPLE!
I REPEAT: MARS TEACHING SERA THE SONG OF HIS PEOPLE!

Mars:

Sera:

Pack it up, boys. It's over. :(
It's so fucking over.

Sera:

over and out.
Imagine what you could accomplish in life if you redirected all the energy you spend writing dumb things on the internet into doing just about anything else....

fredlugis

Sep 6, 2018
More positions (and whole categories) are likely not yet implemented, and if you're referring to the maxed curse power bar, then you need to just keep clicking along somewhere else in the game, maybe skip a few time-slots if there's nothing else to do, and proceed to watch the next post-training scene, or something like that.

* * *​

Well, no reason to stop now. It's Hero Party Must Fall diary rambling time!
Are you guys ready to ramble?! Let's get ready to ramble!!!

View attachment 3272074

The post-Elena days diary: day X (Mars/Helelle Hero powers unlocking, and big Mars is gay now reveal, wait what, someone spoiler that shit, uhh... scene)

I legit stuck at the same page as Kluh1610 , and I do skip some time slots. The game just doesn't progress.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.9Fix1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
And here's the final rambling (for now):

leon.png

Ramblings on the Leon episodes and what comes after. Also in this episode: Who the fuck is Leon?
And to say it right away: this was a mess that derailed into ordinary plot, eh, plot (not the good kind of character plot) that totally lacked in lewds, the naughty, or what else there is one might fap to.

At least I finally (fucking finally) ran into Iris, the lewd maid, to be lewded. Somehow I left a bunch of the maid training scenes unchecked. Unfortunately it was more of a tease than anything much at all. Bummer (for now). I still count it as happy ending. :)

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Erin>Vi>Sera>Elena>>Other girls>>>POWER GAP>>>Cecille
@ you:
Cecille (7).png

Also you totally forgot about Lavinia, who is easily above and beyond pretty much anyone else (just a bit lacking in scenes), other than best girl Cecille. But I agree, anything with Erika is pretty great too, but it all hinges on Cecille being best girl. So... ha!

And while I initially could understand the popularity of Vi around here, I really started to dislike her as the story progressed. Vi bullying Cecille was still great, absolute chad Vi and in best form. But her moral fagging and being the "conscience" of Mars and stuff got on my nerves.
Also Vi shouldn't be there in the first place as a 100% loyal entity to Mars. It simply clashes way too much with his mommy issues that can be fixed/resolved by exactly such an 100% loyal unconditional love machine/entity. Turns out... Mars already has such a thing in the form of Vi. Take Vi out of the picture, the big one, and it all works so much better; with Mars mommy issues that have to be fixed for good by taking himself a new mommy... in form of Elena who'd adopt him, while abandoning Erin. Alternatively, one could also simply discard and get rid of all the mars mommy issues and sob backstory. Would that be such a great loss?

And now that I've seen pretty much all content there is so far (other than the Elena solo events that I got cucked out of due to some bug, thanks again Cecille for going "Mars~" in my face when Elena was there for her solo events... or you know what, maybe best girl Cecille did me a favor there? Haha! Cecille absolute best girl, ever, confirmed!)... I stand with my (premature) conclusion: Elena was a mistake. And her arc is botched. And with that she derailed the whole story. Just think about it, Hero Party Must Fall could have gotten the incest bonus. For fucking free! And since they'd be all adopted by mommy Elena, they'd become step-sis and step-bro, so it's all still kosher. For fucking free!

Observe:
expectations (1).png

Edit (caught up reading some older posts, and...):
Mars can now call her to his room at night (actions command on Vi).
So that's what Elena was trying to tell me, as Cecille was interrupting her (once again: indicators! RPGM map/chibis, etc. pp.. and having to walk up on Vi to summon Elena is also fairly unintuitiv, well, maybe Elena would have told me in that skipped scene I missed out on, why that's the case. Also Vi menu is a mess. anyways...).

Alright, let's watch:
Remaining Elena content and Erika trainings at Lavinia ramblings

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020
I'm stuck at trust level 16 for Cecille. Just nothing happened. At night, after training mini-game, the same event repeat when MC playing with her body. Did i do something wrong?

Last edited:

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Alright, I’ve been out for a month and back. I downloaded the new update, but I can’t find anything except in memories. Where’s the new content, pls?

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
ANDROID TRIAL VERSION

WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Note. This game does not bring anything favorable to run on Android. The developer included files with non-Latin names, the SDK version is 7.3.5, and the most compatible versions are from version 7.4.8... Anyway, I deleted the audio files with non-Latin names, 3 in total, I don't know if this will affect the game, try to ignore it if you can. Good luck.
Hey bro I need hero compressed for Android v0.4.9 bugfix1

Suwi777

Mar 29, 2023
ANDROID TRIAL VERSION

WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Note. This game does not bring anything favorable to run on Android. The developer included files with non-Latin names, the SDK version is 7.3.5, and the most compatible versions are from version 7.4.8... Anyway, I deleted the audio files with non-Latin names, 3 in total, I don't know if this will affect the game, try to ignore it if you can. Good luck.
It has maleware bro

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo
4.70 star(s) 284 Votes