petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
The dungeon was supposed to be more important to the story.
I'm of the honest opinion that all work on some dungeon is a waste of time, and in fact, Hero Party Must Fall shouldn't have an actual dungeon the player ever enters to do some shitty RPGM fighting for a bunch of floors with random monsters and none of it matters at all. There shouldn't be a single fight, this game simply isn't about that kind of gameplay, and looking at the current state of mini-games I've encountered so far: none of them are functional or fun to play (yet; no offense). We can talk about the dungeon once the mini-games are good and fun and extra lewd. Way more important. And even more important is everything else.
Also, personally I think it's just funny to not ever see the dungeon from inside in person and not having a single fight, given the whole setup and scenario. It's perfect.

Imagine the girls not helping Erin and fool around with Mars in the dungeon!
Sure, sounds like a lovely pay off, for some shitty gameplay. But you can just narrate such an event as post-dungeon VN, maybe one with some choices to pick. No shitty gameplay (and precious developer time) required at all.

But I perfectly understand your opinion and wanting that dungeon too. Maybe it's more about personal taste, and as such up to the dev, if he really wants to do that and thinks he can pull it off in an enjoyable way.

Only person I've seen that wants their time wasted by adding needless traversal.
I doubt it. And what do you even mean with needless traversal? The traversal isn't needless, it's a perfectly functional and comfy interface. Again: every single thing (all houses, the inn, the whole little town, maybe even the woods) is supposed to be on a single, compact map/screen (+interior screens). That's not much of a traversal, and if you also have proper indicators as suggested (and which are established in the genere for are good reason), there is no waste of time at all: a short stroll around the town is a lovely experience, where you always may spot a new side-bitch to fuck (maybe another day, but you're already keeping an eye on her, observing her patterns, haha). It's immersive. And while going from place A to B with a clear goal in mind, there is that anticipation (mind tricks) that simply does not really emerge with that static point and click screens: because you're not in there, going with the flow, there is no pacing to your point and clicks. It's not satisfying at all.

There are many very good reasons why this RPGM chibi format has established itself and dominates at least the "indy h-market" other than that it's really easy to setup and use. And sure enough, way too many of those games do waste your time with needless traversal and wast but empty maps. But, there are also plenty of games with incredibly compact (and still super lovely) maps, that are just fun to stroll around in. To name a few: The imperial Gatekeeper has super compact maps, or The Nobleman Retort which got a super lovely town on one, maybe two screens, and a bunch of interiors. Incredibly compact. Something like that. And sure enough, none of these games would be better off with a static point and click interface (and once again, think about game pads and how that's supposed to work).

Btw. visiting Lavinia or Helelle in the void could be easily achieved with an inventory item spell in addition to some magical object in his room in the inn (or the cuck shed). I don't really like the current solution with those odd icons up there. Same for the dungeon, which should simply be a small cave (entrance) on that suggested, one, super small and compact, lovely little map. Shall I draw you a sketch of what I've in mind? Or how about we make a competition out of it: let random anons come up with a map only as base for a rewrite (which is a fun activity), then you let the patreon users vote for the best and most compact map with the lovliest features it may offer, giving the author a head-start in the supposed little rewrite of the game, for free, and maybe offer a comissioned side-char to be implemented according to the taste of the winner as price in return? Just an idea, and certainly not up to me. And maybe, just maybe, nitrolith has been tempted enough and is eager to make that chibi town all on his own (or simply doesn't want to, fair enough, even if that would be quite a shame).

EDIT: Oh, and remember the doing Yvet in the woods at her favorite place every single evening (for the time being) scene? And how it was mentioned how they were watched and observed each time but nobody dared to say a word? With a RPGM map, you can actually make some randoms come up close and make them watch and observe as Mars nails Yvet in the woods. A bunch of random spots around that place, a bunch of randoms picked that will show up, maybe even some chibi we may recognize (e.g. Vi might show up every now and then and start to masterbate furiously, hahaha), a small script to make it all work, and what you get is immersive RPGM magic, you simply can't pull off with static screens. I will say it again because people tend to overlook and forget: how powerful simple movement (player and NPC) is. It's just that versatile and effective. SHOW DONT TELL. And it's the little things. :)

I'm also sure the Erin watching Marion and Mars scenes would work twice as good with chibi rooms right next to each other in a chibi inn. And those scenes are already incredibly hot. Similarly having chibi Erin sleep alone in his room, while you train Cecille and/or Sera a room or two away.

Click and point is like listening to a narrator. It's very passive and non-sensual (no pacing). I don't really feel like playing Mars, I'm merely listening to (or clicking through) his story.

RPGM chibis, on the other hand, are oddly immersive, sensual (bound to its game physics, if ever so simple), and now I'm indeed playing Mars, I fucking steer him and his every movements. There is so much less disconnect. Mind tricks!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KyngC and lnppo

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
For android apk please bro
ANDROID TRIAL VERSION

-

Note. This game does not bring anything favorable to run on Android. The developer included files with non-Latin names, the SDK version is 7.3.5, and the most compatible versions are from version 7.4.8... Anyway, I deleted the audio files with non-Latin names, 3 in total, I don't know if this will affect the game, try to ignore it if you can. Good luck.

KyngC

Aug 21, 2022
I'm of the honest opinion that all work on some dungeon is a waste of time, and in fact, Hero Party Must Fall shouldn't have an actual dungeon the player ever enters to do some shitty RPGM fighting for a bunch of floors with random monsters and none of it matters at all. There shouldn't be a single fight, this game simply isn't about that kind of gameplay, and looking at the current state of mini-games I've encountered so far: none of them are functional or fun to play (yet; no offense). We can talk about the dungeon once the mini-games are good and fun and extra lewd. Way more important. And even more important is everything else.
Also, personally I think it's just funny to not ever see the dungeon from inside in person and not having a single fight, given the whole setup and scenario. It's perfect.

Sure, sounds like a lovely pay off, for some shitty gameplay. But you can just narrate such an event as post-dungeon VN, maybe one with some choices to pick. No shitty gameplay (and precious developer time) required at all.

But I perfectly understand your opinion and wanting that dungeon too. Maybe it's more about personal taste, and as such up to the dev, if he really wants to do that and thinks he can pull it off in an enjoyable way.

I doubt it. And what do you even mean with needless traversal? The traversal isn't needless, it's a perfectly functional and comfy interface. Again: every single thing (all houses, the inn, the whole little town, maybe even the woods) is supposed to be on a single, compact map/screen (+interior screens). That's not much of a traversal, and if you also have proper indicators as suggested (and which are established in the genere for are good reason), there is no waste of time at all: a short stroll around the town is a lovely experience, where you always may spot a new side-bitch to fuck (maybe another day, but you're already keeping an eye on her, observing her patterns, haha). It's immersive. And while going from place A to B with a clear goal in mind, there is that anticipation (mind tricks) that simply does not really emerge with that static point and click screens: because you're not in there, going with the flow, there is no pacing to your point and clicks. It's not satisfying at all.

There are many very good reasons why this RPGM chibi format has established itself and dominates at least the "indy h-market" other than that it's really easy to setup and use. And sure enough, way too many of those games do waste your time with needless traversal and wast but empty maps. But, there are also plenty of games with incredibly compact (and still super lovely) maps, that are just fun to stroll around in. To name a few: The imperial Gatekeeper has super compact maps, or The Nobleman Retort which got a super lovely town on one, maybe two screens, and a bunch of interiors. Incredibly compact. Something like that. And sure enough, none of these games would be better off with a static point and click interface (and once again, think about game pads and how that's supposed to work).

Btw. visiting Lavinia or Helelle in the void could be easily achieved with an inventory item spell in addition to some magical object in his room in the inn (or the cuck shed). I don't really like the current solution with those odd icons up there. Same for the dungeon, which should simply be a small cave (entrance) on that suggested, one, super small and compact, lovely little map. Shall I draw you a sketch of what I've in mind? Or how about we make a competition out of it: let random anons come up with a map only as base for a rewrite (which is a fun activity), then you let the patreon users vote for the best and most compact map with the lovliest features it may offer, giving the author a head-start in the supposed little rewrite of the game, for free, and maybe offer a comissioned side-char to be implemented according to the taste of the winner as price in return? Just an idea, and certainly not up to me. And maybe, just maybe, nitrolith has been tempted enough and is eager to make that chibi town all on his own (or simply doesn't want to, fair enough, even if that would be quite a shame).

EDIT: Oh, and remember the doing Yvet in the woods at her favorite place every single evening (for the time being) scene? And how it was mentioned how they were watched and observed each time but nobody dared to say a word? With a RPGM map, you can actually make some randoms come up close and make them watch and observe as Mars nails Yvet in the woods. A bunch of random spots around that place, a bunch of randoms picked that will show up, maybe even some chibi we may recognize (e.g. Vi might show up every now and then and start to masterbate furiously, hahaha), a small script to make it all work, and what you get is immersive RPGM magic, you simply can't pull off with static screens. I will say it again because people tend to overlook and forget: how powerful simple movement (player and NPC) is. It's just that versatile and effective. SHOW DONT TELL. And it's the little things. :)

I'm also sure the Erin watching Marion and Mars scenes would work twice as good with chibi rooms right next to each other in a chibi inn. And those scenes are already incredibly hot. Similarly having chibi Erin sleep alone in his room, while you train Cecille and/or Sera a room or two away.

Click and point is like listening to a narrator. It's very passive and non-sensual (no pacing). I don't really feel like playing Mars, I'm merely listening to (or clicking through) his story.

RPGM chibis, on the other hand, are oddly immersive, sensual (bound to its game physics, if ever so simple), and now I'm indeed playing Mars, I fucking steer him and his every movements. There is so much less disconnect. Mind tricks!
Hey just telling you that there is a higher chance of the dev getting back to you if you tell him all this on his discord.

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Hey just telling you that there is a higher chance of the dev getting back to you if you tell him all this on his discord.
Eh, that's alright. I guess my ramblings are more of a self-therapeutic nature (maybe I just like to ramble a lot to get it out of me and move on...), and honestly, I do not have much hope that dev is going to listen to me and fulfill my every whish and command. He may not even agree with me at all in large parts, and I'm certainly not going to pressure him or what not.
But hey, if you do the discord (I do not and never have so far...) and are such a big fan of my ramblings, you're welcome to humbly point the dev in my direction.

Does he no longer show up here? He seemed to frequent the thread quite often, at least in the early days (I still haven't cought up reading through the thread, but by now I can't wait to read how other anons liked the Elena arc).

So... you like my ramblings, do you?
Here's some more, gahahahaha:

The Elena arc diary (continued and excessively LONGER, UNCUT, overly VICIOUS and with DIMINISHING Erin's tiny pecker sized RETURNS)
I'll better put this behind a spoiler now, huh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... you like my ramblings...
...but do you also like my Hero Party Must Fall memes?

how do you even (1).png

And why aren't the discord shills posting similar memes (they basically write themselves) all over the 4chans and make some noise? Seems to be a really lame discord you people got there... (just joking).

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
All that text behind a spoiler looks way more clean.
Yeah, but I'm not a big fan of the two (or doubled) horizontal lines you get if you quote something (one super long line for the spoiler and then small lines for the quotes), which makes the quotes harder to read/distinguish from the text, but eh...

Funny meme, saved.
bwahaha, oh, discord shills could come up with so many great memes (read: ads for hero party must fall) in the "how do you even respond, without sounding mad" format. There are just so many great dialogues, lines and hilarious faces in this game. At least I think such dumb memes would work great to tease HPMF, be called a fucking shill and be banned from 4chan (are you listening? discord shills? get to it!).

Here's maybe an idea: once bad/good ending for all the lewdable side characters is established, you could easily program something to automatically produce (and let the user save as) character ending cards in the "BEFORE/AFTER Hero Party Must Fall" format. Might be funny, no?

Reactions: KyngC

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
20240115_022813.jpg
"The life of a critic is simple in many respects, we risk little and have power over those who offer their work and their service in our judgment" xd

One of the best games of 2023 and the best ntr of 2023.
This man understood the concept ntr.
Good eroge content and good story. Both sides will be satisfied, those who want a story with good dialogue and those who want good hentai material

I hope the Dev continues with it's work for a long time, there are no good ntr in this place, it's all cuck, bbc, interracial. Few understand the concept ntr

10/10

SpikeyNite

Feb 6, 2019
is there a walkthrough for this game? or like, a wiki or something? i went through like 8 pages of the thread and ngl, every comment is a fucking thesis. not that i am complaining, the game is fucking fantastic and deserves all this speculation and contribution and that is also what i am looking for. is there a file or a thread where someone has compiled certain elements and key points?

• Haha
Reactions: hello.jpg

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Maaaaan it's gonna suck when next update comes out and we have to temporarily commit to one of the paths. I was pretty adamant I'd go with the Sera one because she's 100% best girl and she deserves to be the wife of someone who'll actually love her, no matter how fucked up he is. Then all of a sudden we get torn between miniature Ceci, Mars saying "I love you mother" to Elena and an adorable and completely in love Erin. I hate running multiple saves but I don't see any way I'm getting around it, I want to see all 4 of their storylines next update.

SpikeyNite

Feb 6, 2019
Maaaaan it's gonna suck when next update comes out and we have to temporarily commit to one of the paths. I was pretty adamant I'd go with the Sera one because she's 100% best girl and she deserves to be the wife of someone who'll actually love her, no matter how fucked up he is. Then all of a sudden we get torn between miniature Ceci, Mars saying "I love you mother" to Elena and an adorable and completely in love Erin. I hate running multiple saves but I don't see any way I'm getting around it, I want to see all 4 of their storylines next update.
seriously fr. i was kinda trying to balance all the things and it was a pleasant surprise that so far in the game there are no lasting choices. but i also dont see any other way than running multiple saves.

Reactions: babadunde

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Nitro said the character development from the route you didn't choose will largely happen offscreen and the status quo from after the timeskip won't be too different.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Alluring

Jun 2, 2022
This is one of the best H games in terms of story I have played ever, this shit is so fucking good holy fucking moly. Easy 50/10. Nitrolith did an incredible job with the story telling and reader engagement.

irreverent69

Apr 21, 2018
I havent seen anything explain the second row of grayed out options while training, sometimes they get unlocked and you can use them but im not sure if its a combo thing that unlocks them. I can get the multiplier up and keep the bars proper with items but nothing is intuitive about the second row of gray bars? if there is an answer thats been pointed out from other asking maybe add this question to the FAQs?

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Poor bastard has too much free time, ...
Yeah, I've got all the time in the world. You jelly?

..., look at this sheets damn.
There, there. No need to be intimidated by a few words. They wont hurt you. Are all those projected hours you'd need to read and digest my "sheets" nauseating you? I'm so sorry.

"The life of a critic is simple in many respects, we risk little and have power over those who offer their work and their service in our judgment" xd
Where are you two guys coming from? The discord? Ohhh... you must be from the discord shilling team, pissed off at me, because I made fun of you? top kek

But no, if you're doing it for free, then it's rather just genuine feedback, and not an official "critique". If you can't tell the difference: A "critic" shows up after the fact, to divide the world into good and bad, to judge it.
Genuine feedback - such as mine - on the other hand, is given before a product is finished, and understanding that making something out of love (art) is an incremental process. Genuine feedback is supposed, or tries to make the (not yet) final product better, it doesn't judge it.

And notice how I did not leave a review to rate the game. No, instead, I just came along and wrote some posts deep down into an ever moving +100 pages thread.

A bunch of older quotes
As mentioned in an earlier post, and being curious how well other anons received the Elena arc, I've been catching up reading the thread some more. Funnily enough, people wanting to turn Elena into a lewd demon mommy was always a thing: https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-party-must-fall-v0-4-9-alpha-nitrolith.100153/page-65

Of course! (and *baarf* at that ass parasite idea, thank goddness at least that did not materialize). Let's have a look at some more of those older quotes:

All the updates except the last one were bangers. I did not like the Elena stuff at all, it felt extremely forced and rushed and nonsensical.
Yeah. Also the issue here also seems to be that the author, while generally being an awesome writer, doesn't have much clue about BDSM, so he fumbled it, instead of doing some research and letting him consult by some BDSM pros that know how that shit works, the psychological side of things in particular (no, not even looking at me, total noob here. I just think this shit is hot as fuck. Just light BDSM of course, nothing bloody. Spanking is great though. gahahaha).
At least look up the term "after-care". From what I gather, it is a central topic/thing for BDSM stuff and here it's mostly absent (and no, "pillow talk" doesnt really cut it, granted "after-care" may nicely fade out into "pillow talk" that's nice...). And the premise is wrong to begin with: you don't (generally) use BDSM to humilate someone else and make them your thing that way. I mean, well, that probably is a thing too, with slave/master stuff anyways, but that just is a small part of BDSM and isn't suited for mommy Elena.

Here's what nitrolith himself had to say:
I think they'll be more effective then. Elena is a heroine I created mostly to focus on scenes with humiliation and bullying. So I want in the future for her content to have some vanilla pampering scenes with Mars, some public humiliation scenes to lower her standing/reputation with people, (...)
And the other part of the problem is that nitrolith didn't seem to have a clear and sound vision for Elena. Focusing on humiliation and bullying? Duuuude. That's what Cecille and Sera went through, the latter in particular. Public humiliation to lower her standing/reputation? For fucks sake, why would you do such a thing to your future demon mommy?

Anyways, the "demon mommy" idea was always a thing (granted, this may just entail knocking her up, and not that Mars becomes her son, taking her as a mother that way), people liked it, just not the ass parasite (*baarf*) and then... WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? I just don't understand...

A bit earlier into the thread of the above quote:
Elena is the type of person who doesn't have any tools besides kindness to deal with conflicts, she was raised to say "Yes" and be subservient basically.
The game Mars suggests is just a distraction, Elena in that situation had no other option. From Mars' perspective, the most efficient option is to torture or rape her until she sees things his way. Soft methods like he has used with Cecille wouldn't work, so he tried to improvise something to avoid extreme methods of persuasion.

Elena is essentially a secondary heroine, the main heroines being Cecille and Sera. So not only storywise, slow corruption wouldn't work for Elena, but I wasn't interested in it. I wanted to layer a different style of corruption that contrasts with Cecille and the other heroines.

But yeah, some easing-in can definitely help. I'm still not done tweaking her part of the story. It still needs quite a bit of polish.
She says "Yes" and is subservient, because she is a good (the best!) mother, and as such 100% loyal as Vi is to Mars, and *not* because she is a slave or got trained/humiliated. "Torture and rape" isn't a different style of corruption that contrasts with Cecille and Sera at all, in fact you're doing exactly the same thing to Erina, just much worse and a lot cheaper (blackmail, threats of violence, ...). It's weak. And if you think BDSM is only about "training" and humiliation, then you don't get BDSM at all. It's (generally) not ment to be mean to each other; it's supposed to be the exact opposite, you're pampering and taking care of each other - ROUGHLY - sure, but that doesn't mean your a mean bully, doing something to someone else that isn't welcome. (of course Elena doesn't know what she wants or needs, hence some FORCE is required, UNTIL SHE LIKES IT, but that's a different story...)

I feel as if Elena suddenly just getting very subservient to Mars and accepting his game (which feels contrived and kinda...asspull-y, no offense...really, erin cards?) because she literally got Deus Ex Machina'd is just eh. There could have been a better way to write that, with more easing into it, I think.
I know, right?

Anyways, I finished that one scene (the last of Elena arc with a Day X title, I believe)... and if you're curious, here's how that went down for me:
The Elena arc diaries: Day 30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: KyngC

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Good news, everyone!
My boner is back!

boner (3).gif

We're so back, boys!

EDIT/P.S.: This scene should have the "Day X" titles (and go on for quite a number of days, just as a joke...), not the Erina arc days.
Way more funny. hahaha

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: zotto23

KyngC

Aug 21, 2022
Does he no longer show up here? He seemed to frequent the thread quite often, at least in the early days (I still haven't cought up reading through the thread, but by now I can't wait to read how other anons liked the Elena arc).
Nah he still comes here sometimes. It just seems like you put a lot of thought into these "ramblings", so it would be shame Nitro didn't see them any time soon. But if like you said, there more of self-therapeutic thing then anything, just keep doing what your doing. (Also yes your ramblings are fun)

4.70 star(s) 284 Votes