DandoloEnr

Mar 21, 2019
I played the last time a long time ago, years ago. I'm very pleased with the introduction of Erin[a]/Mars thing. This is very sweet and romantic, thank you.

Reactions: InkAndSaliva

heshaxt

Jul 2, 2023
This is my first post on f95, and I must admit that I think I've just been traumatized by this game. It's terrifying, especially when Elena revealed herself to everyone, and the dark music playing at that moment only added to the fear. It really sent chills down my spine.

Thank you, Nitrolith.

• Sad
Reactions: FFTW

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
This is my first post on f95, and I must admit that I think I've just been traumatized by this game. It's terrifying, especially when Elena revealed herself to everyone, and the dark music playing at that moment only added to the fear. It really sent chills down my spine.

Thank you, Nitrolith.
Is the game over or what?

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
no, the story and progress Nitrolith made its so good and it might fucked up someone who into reading story and stuff.
Thank you. I was asking if it ended because I want to play it when it ends and I am very excited about it, according to what I saw from the comments. The story seems very beautiful. Do you know when it will end and is the content of the game large enough to play it in two parts?

Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020
Thank you. I was asking if it ended because I want to play it when it ends and I am very excited about it, according to what I saw from the comments. The story seems very beautiful. Do you know when it will end and is the content of the game large enough to play it in two parts?
The game has around 12-15 hours of content if you don't skip anything and read the texts. Some mini-games are unfinished but what is in the game is fun. It's a very well written netori pushed to the extreme. I would suggest you to play once now, and then play again once it is finished.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4ereNok and DR YOS

mandragoora

Jul 27, 2023
It'll probably take years to finish if i were you i would try it as it is.

• Love
Reactions: DR YOS

satoshiwane

Nov 3, 2022
After heroes done I see the screen "The party reaches its limits and retreats from the dungeon..." and that's all. I can't gonna out from there. How to escape from the dungeon?

Reactions: h2812337

Darthybaka

Jan 3, 2022
So im kinda confused, whats the latest version? The last i played was 0.4.9 alpha. It had little to no content in it by comparison of 0.4.7

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So im kinda confused, whats the latest version? The last i played was 0.4.9 alpha. It had little to no content in it by comparison of 0.4.7
Then you're missing something. The full Elena path for this section of the game leading up to the duel and the full Erin femdom path which I believe bypasses the duel was added in 4.9
If you're still using an old save that might be your problem. I wasn't able to get my old save for 4.7 to work with 4.9 but there was plenty of content for it. If you want to try again use the paths button on the main menu to start at the beginning of the most recent arc.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
If I do not choose Femdom path, do I get the remaining CGs?
(one from the set would be where Erin/a licks my back)
If not, how do I get them?

Dec 9, 2023
If I do not choose Femdom path, do I get the remaining CGs?
(one from the set would be where Erin/a licks my back)
If not, how do I get them?
The timeskip and duel haven't been added yet so you're free to explore every path on the same save. If you want that set in particular you gotta do hypnosis training with Cecille and bang her in Erin's room at night.

rippertipper

Sep 22, 2022
So a portion of the song that plays when Helelle first visits you has the same progression as part of a song from Game of Thrones called "Jenny of Oldstones" specifically the part of JoT that goes with the lyrics "And she never wanted to leave". Anyone else notice this or am I going insane?

Reactions: NeroGami
4.70 star(s) 284 Votes