anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
View attachment 3668439
Sera timeskip design - draft

any actual critiques other than "looks like shit" will actually help them here. its a draft
she looks great besides the color of her clothes, I personally think blue as a main color is not that fitting for darker skins. and specially that tone, not saturated enough to blend with the skin and not vivid enough to contrast with it. for example the blue in her sash is great as a single piece. but the bra and skirt. could use a tone shift, also the cheetah pattern but that is just a minor personal taste thing. otherwise 9/10 desing.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
View attachment 3668439

any actual critiques other than "looks like shit" will actually help them here. its a draft
Personally I don't even think that's her. I wouldn't have recognised her without the eye detail. Maybe I'm wrong but skin looks darker and obviously the black hair looks weird when it should be blue. Face looks straight up different. The body is completely different too, that might have logic because she has stopped being a warrior or because of the curse but it adds to the pile of things that make this design look like something radically different.

Basically it feels like you took Sera from us and replaced her with someone who shares the same quirk.

And it might be a stretch but it almost feels like Nitro murdered her whole vibe to turn her into Elena 2.0. I personally think it would be ass if he rewired her personality to express how Mars changed her, it would be like if all the build up was for nothing since in the end we just don't see the character we loved anymore.

Last edited:

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Personally I don't even think that's her. I wouldn't have recognised her without the eye detail. Maybe I'm wrong but skin looks darker and obviously the black hair looks weird when it should be blue. Face looks straight up different. The body is completely different too, that might have logic because she has stopped being a warrior or because of the curse but it adds to the pile of things that make this design look like something radically different.
Sera's hair is black, it's blue because of magic. That's not a final design anyway

what do i need to do to trigger the event ?
Lavinia should come offer to femdom Erin, and then those events will happen at midday, I think? After you make Cecille to date Erin a couple of times from her training (not sex) menu. There's also an event where Lavinia dresses Erin up as Erica

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Sera's hair is black, it's blue because of magic. That's not a final design anyway
Eh, in her kid design she has blue hair. The other dude from her tribe has blueish hair. I see no reason to strip that away from her? It's part of her charm. I could understand it for Erin because of his mother but I just don't see why would you destroy Sera's hair.

Shadh

Jul 30, 2022

Lavinia should come offer to femdom Erin, and then those events will happen at midday, I think? After you make Cecille to date Erin a couple of times from her training (not sex) menu. There's also an event where Lavinia dresses Erin up as Erica
thanks a bunch sir

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Is the dungeoneering minigame still a WIP? I asked this a while ago, but got no response!

Edit: Also the light blue on black skin looks good to me, light and dark make good contrasts.

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
You can just skip all minigames since they're not that important, also most of them are WIP still
Thanks! I'm asking because I intend to replay through the game again at some point (Haven't played since the Eris' mum content was new), but I don't want to if the beginning isn't fleshed out.

The dungeoneering bit with the idea that the hero becomes steadily ignored in favour of the protagonist is pretty sexy to me. I'll just continue to wait for a bigger update. :)

Reactions: shideksu239

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
View attachment 3668439

I know its a draft and it will most likely be improved , its just if i didn't look at the eyes color i wouldn't have realized this is Sera, personally i like her blue hair , and her serious expressions , that made her character more unique . Like someone already stated , i also understand that she is at "peace" now and probably "happy" but maybe there is a way to show that while still retaining her serious expressions and blue hair?! To me she looks younger than her previous design . Someone also already stated that the clothes don't really suit this character well and i have to agree with that , idk if its the color or the design but just doesn't feel like Sera to me ( if that was the idea well it is accomplished , if it wasn't that the idea well this is my opinion) . If the artist wants to keep the design faithful to their ideas , who am i to tell them to don't do it? Still i don't enjoy her new design for the reasons stated above.

Last edited:

angelsweep

Sep 7, 2023
View attachment 3668439

The drawing and coloring is great. Nitro has improved a lot as an artist. My feelings regarding this are - this is great art but not a great Sera. Getting a softer body because she abandons the fighter role is nice, but her face looks way less sharp and her hair not being blue is a bit eeh. What bothers me the most is the face. Reminds me more of Elena than it does of Sera

4.70 star(s) 274 Votes