Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
I guess I will start a new game.

Have played in a while, and there are some events and mini-games that don't show up in the gallery.

Hersobash

Apr 13, 2022
I never really post here, but this time I couldn't help it.

This game is insane... I might be a little late to the party, I realize. But I've been avoiding this one for quite a while. I'm not even sure why. Something about its art turned me off initially, I guess. But now that I had the chance to check it out, I must say this game is nothing short of a masterpiece.

And I haven't even gotten to the end of the available content.

It's not even about the sexual content really (even though the content is great and is exactly my cup of tea).

What I did not expect is surprisingly good writing and storytelling. In my honest opinion, most of the time when people praise the writing in H-games it turns out to be bullcrap. The writing in most H-games with good writing is only good when compared to other terribly written H-games. Not with this one... This is a very competent story.

The characters are great, and the protagonist has a genuinely interesting character arc that I really, really, really hope will get developed further and gets a deserving ending eventually. I really love how he self-reflects on everything and hints about his past experiences shaping him into who he is and about their potential importance to the overall story.

I am impressed. I did not expect to enjoy this game so much. And not even as an H-game. I can't exactly say the story stands on its own but that's only because of how actually important sexual stuff is to it.
Honestly, I think I enjoyed it as much as some of my favorite non-h JRPGs.

So far, what I've seen makes me doubt if this game can even in theory be topped. This game literally cucks every other cuck game out there. I know what I'm talking about, I've played a lot of them.

I will definitely support the dev on Patreon as soon as I'm able. This person has to finish the game and ideally make more games after that.

Wow. Just wow. Holy hell...

anon500

Mar 24, 2018
To trigger Julia scenes (Woman at the square), just keep approaching her even when she ignores Mars. After like 3 times you'll get the start of her events.
At a certain point in her story, a "????" event will appear in her Questions. Keep redoing this event until you progress
Will you be able to progress once her husband goes to her home? Or is that the end for now?

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
i can't progress with the stalker npc and yvet for some reason
Both require you to wait some days, possibly without doing a training scene. I just kept doing the same Yvet event until a new one appeared and the stalker events happen on their own while you sleep.

Reactions: Blahbs

Ryugami20

Aug 14, 2022
How to fix this thing? is this because i use old save data?
I have this problem since 0,41 version in the same dialog, its happen after elena tell mars her past and mars mother

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
So, is there any new content with Sera besides the scene right after she comes back to life? I can keep coming back to the spot where we fight and that scene just repeats everytime.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
The bugfix update for 0.4.5 is out. Added a new Elena rimjob choice during the Sera Breakfast event. Also added a intro scene for a NPC named Marika and other one for other NPC called Jasmin. Added statuses for NPCs. No idea if any bugs were found and fixed.
How to trigger the Jasmin intro scene?

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes