camseats

Mar 13, 2018
For some reason the download on the main page here is the alpha version and not the public bugfix version, I'd recommend just going to the dev's patreon and downloading that version for free.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
For some reason the download on the main page here is the alpha version and not the public bugfix version, I'd recommend just going to the dev's patreon and downloading that version for free.
People should do that but some won't. The Patreon download is not free, it costs $2 a month and that is too expensive for some people. So they wait patiently and without complaining until someone leaks it here.

Last edited:

AozoraWeiss

Apr 27, 2023
People should do that but some won't. The Patreon download is not free, it costs $2 a month and that is too expensive for some people. So they wait patiently and without complaining until someone leaks it here.
I think he's referring to the public version which is pinned at the top of the dev's patreon

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
The most recent version of the game is free on the dev's patreon.

Reactions: DJsona

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Could someone plz share a save that can trigger the Yvet night events?:cry:
Since you've exhausted all of her questions, you can use this command, make sure it's night and open the console with shift+o:

square_event_bag.append("av_h_0_0")

Then go to the square, it should trigger the scene.

This bug happens if you don't trigger the event on the same night she stops talking to Mars.
Normally you just leave the village square and come back, it should trigger it.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Since you've exhausted all of her questions, you can use this command, make sure it's night and open the console with shift+o:

square_event_bag.append("av_h_0_0")

Then go to the square, it should trigger the scene.

This bug happens if you don't trigger the event on the same night she stops talking to Mars.
Normally you just leave the village square and come back, it should trigger it.
Thank you nitrolith it works! :love: I replay it using 0.4.3. path again and staying at the square after exhuasting all speech options actually triggers the event normally. I must have chosen to play Sera's training events every time before so that's why I couldn't trigger Yvet's events.

Reactions: nitrolith

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
i tried using square event bag, but nothing works. it says it is not defined
That will only work in the patreon version, the one uploaded here in F95 is older.
The public patreon version has more stuff overall like gallery and status menu for NPCs

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Holy fuck that Erin scene was one of the best things I've ever seen. My gut hurts from laughing so hard and he's actually so cute in his girl gear

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021
It didn't work at least in my case though. I tried to replay through the 0.4.3 path but still after exhausting all speech options and getting ignored for more than ten days I still can't trigger the night event at the village square.
go to the patreon and install the 4.5 patch download then restart from 4.3 and try it

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I feel the game is quite complex story wise. The trainer mini games are mostly fap material to me. It's not like the core of the game is the minigame, aka the interactive training bit.
Anyway, it's certainly not generic.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes