a55555

May 31, 2017
I get an error after using takedown on Sera:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 581, in script call
call screen k_command_menu
File "game/script.rpy", line 493, in script call
call screen p_command_menu
File "game/script.rpy", line 654, in script call
call screen a_command_menu
File "game/script.rpy", line 654, in script call

Anyone else experience this?

akagitsune

Sep 11, 2019
I'm stuck on the part where you're trying to spread Cecille's legs, and it's just not progressing for me no matter what.

I am running it on Linux.

Edit: nvm, I was supposed to click and hold. That didn't display while playing.

Bappie

May 17, 2023
im stuck on the part where you choke sera, and promise to marry her, every night that scene repeats after fighting her

moirai145

Oct 27, 2022
when clicked memories on the new 0.4.5 bug fix vers, i can't seems to access it? Also it bug out during evening when I try to talk to sera

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2020
Yeah the lulu/iris relationship did seem to be where the cecille/erin one will head towards.

I did feel a sorry for lulu until the last part when iris lies to him and tells him she loves him and is using MC as a dildo, he was suddenly ok with the relationship as long as she loved him. This extreme simp behaviour + getting into a relationship with a fuckdoll race and not fucking her because he's embarrassed by his small dick makes me feel like he deserves it lol
Kinda have to agree whit you, you deserve what you allow people to do around you, he deserved everything he let Iris do to him, its honestly kind of a common trend whit the characters of this game, they KNOW their decisions will only bring them misery and pain, Mars even goes far enough to openly say his intentions (Half of the time, the dude knows his warnings mean nothing because the victim in question already is too deep on the situation to just back off, its more of a way to take his responsability and guilt away from the situation that will inevitably follow) The characters seem to end up choosing misery for the short-term gain.

The dude is a massive simp, he decided to ruin himself for an illusion.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Kinda have to agree whit you, you deserve what you allow people to do around you, he deserved everything he let Iris do to him, its honestly kind of a common trend whit the characters of this game, they KNOW their decisions will only bring them misery and pain, Mars even goes far enough to openly say his intentions (Half of the time, the dude knows his warnings mean nothing because the victim in question already is too deep on the situation to just back off, its more of a way to take his responsability and guilt away from the situation that will inevitably follow) The characters seem to end up choosing misery for the short-term gain.

The dude is a massive simp, he decided to ruin himself for an illusion.
Yeah for sure, most of the characters are set in their ways and even when mars tries to set them right they choose not to due to pride/arrogance/stupidity. At this point, unless I'm misremembering only 1 character tries to change and better himself and that's marco, the village milfs son.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
You know after reading Iris's content I'm starting to get the feeling that Mars is actually the good guy and everyone around him are just total psychos...
It's funny you say that because to me the Iris scene (and in general most of the scenes this patch) are the most scummy and evil we see Mars. He basically doesn't react when these 2 people's lives get totally upended just because they associated with him and even can optionally enable it. As for the rest of the women he just kind of ruins the rest of their lives... because he's horny? I don't know, in the main story he seems regretful of what he's doing to the main characters but he does it so his people can survive, but for the side characters I don't really get his motivation at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PeterSBigD

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
It's funny you say that because to me the Iris scene (and in general most of the scenes this patch) are the most scummy and evil we see Mars. He basically doesn't react when these 2 people's lives get totally upended just because they associated with him and even can optionally enable it. As for the rest of the women he just kind of ruins the rest of their lives... because he's horny? I don't know, in the main story he seems regretful of what he's doing to the main characters but he does it so his people can survive, but for the side characters I don't really get his motivation at all.
I believe we are seeing a sub-plot from with the side characters with the introduction of hilda, we don't know of her yet but Mars knows her. IIRC according to the dev she is a main figure in the cult formed around mars

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
Yo I can't seem to progress beyond the Peeping scene 200K Cecile mark. I also had to buy the Drug for Aith but I can't seem to give it to Cecile. Please help. Can anyone provide the console code for the drug event?

Last edited:

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
I believe we are seeing a sub-plot from with the side characters with the introduction of hilda, we don't know of her yet but Mars knows her. IIRC according to the dev she is a main figure in the cult formed around mars
I saw that but it still doesn't really explain why Mars is doing this, he doesn't really seem to like Hilda and him purposefully seducing women to gain cult followers seems incredibly out of character

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
It's so hugely disappointing because this is literally one of the best games on this site when it works like it should but it's also so buggy to the point where it becomes more frustrating to play than it is enjoyable.

Of course old saves don't work, I don't remember if they've ever fully worked for a new version, and now I've restarted the game for 5th time or something and always something breaks, this time I can't progress with Cecille, I'm on her second round of training and I have long since filled her curse meter but the last post-training event just keeps looping and looping and the game never gets to the curse break event. And I've tried interacting with basically everything else.

It would've been so much easier if this was just a garbage game that was also buggy, then I could've easily just dropped the game and never give it another thought, but it's such a huge frustration when you know the game content is so good but you can't access because the game isn't working properly.

I don't know if the game needs an extremely detailed walkthrough so that maybe it doesn't break if you do events in exactly some correct order or if it just needs to be coded better or what, I have no idea but I do know that something needs to change because it's damn near a crime to hide content this good behind a game this buggy.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Yo I can't seem to progress beyond the Peeping scene 200K Cecile mark. I also had to buy the Drug for Aith but I can't seem to give it to Cecile. Please help. Can anyone provide the console code for the drug event?
It's so hugely disappointing because this is literally one of the best games on this site when it works like it should but it's also so buggy to the point where it becomes more frustrating to play than it is enjoyable.

Of course old saves don't work, I don't remember if they've ever fully worked for a new version, and now I've restarted the game for 5th time or something and always something breaks, this time I can't progress with Cecille, I'm on her second round of training and I have long since filled her curse meter but the last post-training event just keeps looping and looping and the game never gets to the curse break event. And I've tried interacting with basically everything else.

It would've been so much easier if this was just a garbage game that was also buggy, then I could've easily just dropped the game and never give it another thought, but it's such a huge frustration when you know the game content is so good but you can't access because the game isn't working properly.

I don't know if the game needs an extremely detailed walkthrough so that maybe it doesn't break if you do events in exactly some correct order or if it just needs to be coded better or what, I have no idea but I do know that something needs to change because it's damn near a crime to hide content this good behind a game this buggy.
I advise you to play with the universal renpy mod, as much as I love this game I have to agree that events break way too easily or like you say the game needs a strict walkthrough.

In regards to the cecille 2nd curse, if you haven't had erin peep on mars then that event is broken and you'll need to enable it via the mod I stated. If you search for my username on this thread I believe one of my first few replies explains how to get past a few of these events.

In regards to the poison, using the universal renpy mod (you can use this mod on virtually any renpy game btw and it's a lifesaver) use alt+m, switch the search type to Labels and type in poison, then use jump on fan_poison_0 and keep waiting for a few days and the event will fire.

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
If you ignore Latvia (the country) you can't progress past the peeping scenes. It doesn't matter if the curse bar is filled.

Okay in all seriousness, just finish all of Lavinia's dates and you should continue with the scenes.

After some tests, it turns out that Aith's trigger is bugged if you play it from the start instead of using "Paths" v0.4.3. I found a fix and I'll put out a new version in a couple of days with other fixes as well.

In the meantime to trigger it manually, just open the console and use this command:

npc_events_bag.append("fan_poison_0")

Is there a particular reason why you're restarting the game? just use "Paths" from the main menu. This update was designed with it in mind, unless someone is playing the game for the first time obviously.

Like I said above, you need to finish all of Lavinia's activities that happen during the evening, reading book, dates. Filling the curse bar is not necessary in the second Cecille's curse level. I tested this part again from the start just now and it works fine for me.

If you did all of Lavinia's events, then it must be a bug that I haven't encountered. Can you tell me what's the last story scene you remember? also share with me your save if possible.

Thanks,

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
I had this game on the waiting list and I regret not having tried it before, it's been a long time since I liked an xxx game so much, my congratulations to the creator.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nitrolith

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay, I haven't seen anyone post this but I get a crash every time I click on Sera's door and an exception every time I talk to her in the evening. This is after her events from the last update and Erin trying to fight Mars. This happened both on a save from last version and on a new start from the paths menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm also having problems triggering Julia's content. She's already had the Cecille event where she takes her measurements, and I've exhausted all her questions so far but nothing seems to be triggering. I know there's more scenes with her because I've seen them using URM, but I can't seem to get them to actually play.
Also Even though I started from paths I had to enable Aith's poison content with URM. I'd waited days after buying the poison and nothing ever seemed to start on its own.

Edit: Okay I'm not sure why but I loaded an older save and now it looks Like Julia's new events are starting to play. I think for some reason after jumping to the Aith scenes the questions for Julia all seemed to disappear. Loading an old save before I jumped to Aith has given me the comfort choice under questions and now everything seems to be slowly firing off for her.

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Is there a particular reason why you're restarting the game? just use "Paths" from the main menu. This update was designed with it in mind, unless someone is playing the game for the first time obviously.

Like I said above, you need to finish all of Lavinia's activities that happen during the evening, reading book, dates. Filling the curse bar is not necessary in the second Cecille's curse level. I tested this part again from the start just now and it works fine for me.

If you did all of Lavinia's events, then it must be a bug that I haven't encountered. Can you tell me what's the last story scene you remember? also share with me your save if possible.

Thanks,
My reasoning for starting a new game was 1. The latest "Paths" option was named 4.3, and since this update is 4.5 I wasn't sure that it was going to work and 2. That I hadn't played the beginning content in a while and suspected there might be some new stuff that I had missed, and there seems to have been or if not then I'd forgotten about it.

Also I just now tried starting with Paths 4.3 and it's also different from starting a new game, when I start a new game Mihra is there instantly while she isn't if I start from Paths 4.3.

And I'll be honest, I didn't realize/remember that I had to do Lavinia events specifically in the evenings. It's a really easy thing to miss, especially as I skip through most of the dialogue I suspect I've seen before. I really feel like I need to point out that the more time-of-day-specific events you put in the game like that, the easier it is for players to get (or at least feel) stuck like I did. Events that fire off automatically is no concern for this, but the more time-specific events there are that the player has to find to progress the story, the greater the need will be for something like a hints/guide system to aid players that get stuck.

But since that's the case I suspect sending the save isn't much helpful, I'll do the Lavinia events and see if I can get through the game, and I'll also check and see if there's any events that don't fire compared to playing from Paths 4.3.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Okay, I haven't seen anyone post this but I get a crash every time I click on Sera's door and an exception every time I talk to her in the evening. This is after her events from the last update and Erin trying to fight Mars. This happened both on a save from last version and on a new start from the paths menu.

I'm also having problems triggering Julia's content. She's already had the Cecille event where she takes her measurements, and I've exhausted all her questions so far but nothing seems to be triggering. I know there's more scenes with her because I've seen them using URM, but I can't seem to get them to actually play.
Also Even though I started from paths I had to enable Aith's poison content with URM. I'd waited days after buying the poison and nothing ever seemed to start on its own.
The sera's crashes is because it's looking for events that aren't there that will be added in her future update. I'm going to patch it to behave pre curse awakening. Might change it later.

With Julia it takes a while for the scene to trigger, just gotta spend time with her.

You're right, the Aith's bug from what I tested, has to do if the player bought all the unique items or not. If they do, it triggers the bug. It's just less likely to trigger it with Paths if you're only in it for the NPCs.

Thanks for the feedback,

My reasoning for starting a new game was 1. The latest "Paths" option was named 4.3, and since this update is 4.5 I wasn't sure that it was going to work and 2. That I hadn't played the beginning content in a while and suspected there might be some new stuff that I had missed, and there seems to have been or if not then I'd forgotten about it.

Also I just now tried starting with Paths 4.3 and it's also different from starting a new game, when I start a new game Mihra is there instantly while she isn't if I start from Paths 4.3.

And I'll be honest, I didn't realize/remember that I had to do Lavinia events specifically in the evenings. It's a really easy thing to miss, especially as I skip through most of the dialogue I suspect I've seen before. I really feel like I need to point out that the more time-of-day-specific events you put in the game like that, the easier it is for players to get (or at least feel) stuck like I did. Events that fire off automatically is no concern for this, but the more time-specific events there are that the player has to find to progress the story, the greater the need will be for something like a hints/guide system to aid players that get stuck.

But since that's the case I suspect sending the save isn't much helpful, I'll do the Lavinia events and see if I can get through the game, and I'll also check and see if there's any events that don't fire compared to playing from Paths 4.3.
Yeah, it's just way easier to do it with Paths. I also included the guide because I knew the update is different than usual so might throw people off. But information does get lost.
I'm sure a lot of people haven't even noticed that NPCs have their own status page now.

Eventually I'll implement a hint system where Vi tells you what you need to do but I rather focus on new content as much as possible for now.

Thanks for the feedback,

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Eventually I'll implement a hint system where Vi tells you what you need to do but I rather focus on new content as much as possible for now.
Maybe just a txt file walkthrough on how to you trigger some of the more problematic events would help, it seems like some events have very strict rules and if you miss the timing you become hard stuck.

An event that a lot of people seem to have issues with is the peeping one, in my case on my first playthrough I got all the lavinia dates but could still not progress because of the book IIRC.

Reactions: FFTW

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021

Edit: Okay I'm not sure why but I loaded an older save and now it looks Like Julia's new events are starting to play. I think for some reason after jumping to the Aith scenes the questions for Julia all seemed to disappear. Loading an old save before I jumped to Aith has given me the comfort choice under questions and now everything seems to be slowly firing off for her.
Julia event seems to have a chance to trigger, you just have to keep repeating the tea event until her kid shows up.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes