GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I started recently, how do you unlock the blowjob option with Cecille's training? I feel like the peephole events are showing it all off but I didn't unlock it as a separate scene yet...

EDIT: Turns out I'm silly and could just unlock it by getting the arousal up, and also the blowjob scene was just about progressing further.

Last edited:

soulhunter18

Oct 1, 2017
I don't have the option to date Lavinia, I'm under the impression I need to do her dates to proceed after the hero peeping events are done.

speedking535

Jun 8, 2017
How do I continue after hero peeping and how do I get Lavinia dates I brought her the book and read once and nothing else pop up

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I'm mixed about the update. Having a finisher for Sera is nice but it's just not enough. Sera is incredibly bugged and her current arc is still unfinished, clicking on her anywhere crashes the game because nothing was prepared for post-climax of her story arc, hell she still has purple hair post story beat. All in all it was just a few pieces of dialogue and a kiss scene. The reckoning should have been priority number one tbh, it's super jarring.

Erin femboy scene is amazing. Been waiting for that since day 1. True harem shit right there. I can take or leave the elena scene, I don't care for forced AV fetishes. (A TV jewel just to include a modern internet age fetish, how incredibly convenient.)

NPCs...I realize that the dev wants to have a world that feels alive and full of characters but the way the NPCs are developed in this game is just too piecemeal. Like, Hilda is just forced into fucking everywhere as this super important character that screws with Mars and we'd never heard of her before. It's just so out of the blue. Having to reset NPCs or go back is kinda ass, plus most of the content is nonanimated and generic hehe i corrupt you but also feel self pity xd. I realize this part is very subjective though, many probably favor the NPCs more.

Edit: Also apparently Mars' natural skin color is very pale white and he is just "sunburnt". What the fuck kinda tan burns your dick and asshole.

Last edited:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Wait what, Mars is only a year older than Erin??? Just how old is Erin and Mars anyway? Erin's like a twerp and Mars looks like a grown man.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Wait what, Mars is only a year older than Erin??? Just how old is Erin and Mars anyway? Erin's like a twerp and Mars looks like a grown man.
Sadistic goddess has blessed the hero's lineage with a short stature and a small penis. Some weird part of the trial, Erin will always be short. Cecille has made every other aspect of his immasculinity worse with the curse she puts on him though.
Y'all should check Erin's character page in game if you haven't, there's some spicy lore in there about him and his future now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PeterSBigD

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Sadistic goddess has blessed the hero's lineage with a short stature and a small penis. Some weird part of the trial, Erin will always be short. Cecille has made every other aspect of his immasculinity worse with the curse she puts on him though.
Y'all should check Erin's character page in game if you haven't, there's some spicy lore in there about him and his future now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Elena confirms the small cock trial from goddess is B.S. when you are "breaking" her, it was a story made up by a small dicked hero in the past.
The curse he has now is the one Cecille put on his dick after losing her virginity to mars and meeting the goddess

• Thinking Face

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Oh wow, so Mars's desire for Elena is personal.

See, that's the kinda spice I like to see in these kinds of games.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Elena confirms the small cock trial from goddess is B.S. when you are "breaking" her, it was a story made up by a small dicked hero in the past.
The curse he has now is the one Cecille put on his dick after losing her virginity to mars and meeting the goddess
No, the small dick is part of the trial. The idea that it would magically grow after the trial was over was what the small dicked hero from the past made up. Anything that makes the hero's life miserable is part of the trial, that seems to be one of the most important things to the goddess.

soulhunter18

Oct 1, 2017
I started from the beginning but I can't seem to progress lavinia's dates beyond the first 2 book events. No matter what time of day I go there's no date option. Anybody have any ideas what to do?

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
This game is insane, I have been playing for 2 nights straight and still haven't finished everything. Maybe 70% through. I am reading everything though

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes