fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I think I might wait to play this until the next patch comes out but with the Elena path how bad is it compared to the other 3?
It was going in a really bad direction last patch so I was hoping after some critcism that the dev might have changed it for the better sounds like it got even worse.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Mate, the endings in this fork outright completely cancel each other. Mars "can't" do their content individually. Like Cecille ends up utterly despising Sera in Sera's path. Erin is on a deathroll in Elena's ending. These can't all be true at the same time. It's not a question of "yea but you just get a tad bit more with the one you went with" the 4 paths seem pretty damn mutually exclusive. I don't see Mars making up with Cecille and unlocking the full extent of her powers after Sera essentially banishes Cecille with her power.

That and Canon Mars wouldn't actually do the background content (since it's nothing but you ruining lives irrelevant to the mission) stated by big N himself so I doubt he'll write that timeskip mars has done everything.
Damn, I never knew.

Granted I only played a very early update and stopped waiting for the full release. My post and knowledge stemmed from my time on the discord chatting with the dev and so on but yeah....from how you worded it this sounds impossible to converge.

Nitro stated again and again that all routes are canon. How this can work? Dunno man.

Also I checked out the server again and was reading that Sera is the canon heroine now? (Which is news to me. I always thought it was cecile :unsure: ).

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
Damn, I never knew.

Granted I only played a very early update and stopped waiting for the full release. My post and knowledge stemmed from my time on the discord chatting with the dev and so on but yeah....from how you worded it this sounds impossible to converge.

Nitro stated again and again that all routes are canon. How this can work? Dunno man.

Also I checked out the server again and was reading that Sera is the canon heroine now? (Which is news to me. I always thought it was cecile :unsure: ).
well the end you end up with is canon for you like in other H and Non H games. i could be wrong the only problem would be if Nitro wants to make HPMF 2 multiple endings means more work for a sequel in the same Univers

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
well the end you end up with is canon for you like in other H and Non H games. i could be wrong the only problem would be if Nitro wants to make HPMF 2 multiple endings means more work for a sequel in the same Univers
Yes sure.

But the problem of understanding is right now how the game will play out after the timeskip. For the longest time we had the info that all routes converge no matter what "canon" ending you choose for yourself before that. With what destroyerofassholes wrote, as of right now its difficult to see how it can work.

Reactions: danokyzu

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
Yes sure.

But the problem of understanding is right now how the game will play out after the timeskip. For the longest time we had the info that all routes converge no matter what "canon" ending you choose for yourself before that. With what destroyerofassholes wrote, as of right now its difficult to see how it can work.
ngl as long as the end is fun and makes sense story wise i dont really care how we get there xD i love this game and the story is not the same as in other Vns this something new in my op and the art is Top

but i have to say i dont see any problem with the story/endings after playing all of them i get it mars is a (good guy at heart but) but he got raised by a biter Demon mom and all he is doing right know benefits the mission in someway

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
ngl as long as the end is fun and makes sense story wise i dont really care how we get there xD i love this game and the story is not the same as in other Vns this something new in my op and the art is Top
Thats true.

Nitro hooked its audience not only with his art but also with his writing. As I mentioned I only played a very early part of the game but I noticed that I was reading every line he want to tell. Usually in other games I start skipping through stuff.

There is a captivating story to read in the middle of a pool of corruption NTR games. Because of all of this it would be a shame if right at the end he dropped the ball and fails to combine everything to a coherent and believable package just because he fumbled with all the different routes and the need to converge them.

but i have to say i dont see any problem with the story/endings after playing all of them i get it mars is a (good guy at heart but) but he got raised by a biter Demon mom and all he is doing right know benefits the mission in someway
Imagine you have not played every ending and just continue with one ending to the timeskip and suddenly some behavior of characters or retelling of events doesn't make sense anymore because they happened differently in your playthrough but got changed to fit the on rails narrative after the timeskip.
If thats the endgame then what were the points of having different routes and alternative ways of telling the story?

I know I most likely read to much into that. I tend to do that but the thoughts are there.

Anyway, I estimate we still have one and a half year ahead of us until the game is finished. We just have to wait and see.

Reactions: danokyzu

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
Thats true.

Nitro hooked its audience not only with his art but also with his writing. As I mentioned I only played a very early part of the game but I noticed that I was reading every line he want to tell. Usually in other games I start skipping through stuff.

There is a captivating story to read in the middle of a pool of corruption NTR games. Because of all of this it would be a shame if right at the end he dropped the ball and fails to combine everything to a coherent and believable package just because he fumbled with all the different routes and the need to converge them.

Imagine you have not played every ending and just continue with one ending to the timeskip and suddenly some behavior of characters or retelling of events doesn't make sense anymore because they happened differently in your playthrough but got changed to fit the on rails narrative after the timeskip.
If thats the endgame then what were the points of having different routes and alternative ways of telling the story?

I know I most likely read to much into that. I tend to do that but the thoughts are there.

Anyway, I estimate we still have one and a half year ahead of us until the game is finished. We just have to wait and see.
touche

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes