kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thanks do you know when the story will be continuing? How many more arcs will there be and of what length?
Most of my information is from months ago, it might be out of date. Since the next update is revamping the existing gameplay elements, I expect the update after that to continue the story. He updates the game every 3-4 months now, I expect it will be at least 4 months before the story will continue since the next update should be coming soon based on his Patreon post.

I don't know what nitrolith defines as a arc but he said before after the duel with Erin the story will have a time skip and be in the final phase of the story. That is all I know.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
She actually says to kill them both though. Mars included.
Cecille's completely fucking deranged enough to do that anyway. She probably figures that Mars would come out of it fine and that if he doesn't then that's what he gets for losing to a loser like Erin. First thing I thought when I saw that goddess was it's Cecille wearing the equivalent to one of those gag fake mustache and nose glasses kids wear.

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
Anyone has any idea how the story will continue after this? I thought we could go in "harem mode" and complete all character's storylines. But seems like we have to chose only one of them to complete, and after that there's some supposed time-skip.

Sep 30, 2020
Played the new update.

Honestly Extremelly good shit, now, the Elena ending is pretty interesting, because it may open a new door for a new dynamic whit Erin we might see a new dynamic in which Erin is actively trying to destroy the party, and Mars has to basically corrupt Erin directly like he did whit Cecille, Sera and Elena, rather than it being entirely indirectly and thanks to the help of Lavinia, hell, it may turn even more fked up whit Erin torturing his mother while fking Mars like they did whit him

But overall, when you see how fked up Erin ends up, i personally just had to root for him, genuinely, the best ending gotta be when you fuck him, it truly feels like the dynamic truly changed massively and you actually feel good for the fucking twink for once, the dude is genuinely happy for once in his fucking life

But Sera will always be the best girl, honestly, one thing Nitro has kept good is Sera, i think NOBODY can complain about her.

Sep 30, 2020
Anyone has any idea how the story will continue after this? I thought we could go in "harem mode" and complete all character's storylines. But seems like we have to chose only one of them to complete, and after that there's some supposed time-skip.
I have two theories.
1: in the next patch Nitro will release the route that will be the Harem route and everything will make sense then.
2: one of these routes IS the harem route and Nitro just needs to link some loose ends to make it more coherent Honestly i was thinking that the Erin route would be the harem route, after all, every other ending destroys Erin or makes him go mad, in the Erin route you get to fuck everyone including him. but then again, it is for Nitro to choose What the fuck is actually going to happen.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
The timeskip is confirmed (of 5 months iirc). The timeskip is the start of act 3, and the things I got from lurking in the discord is that the timeskip will show how the village changed under Mars rule and the influence of the demon cult. It will be the aftermath of Mars "victory", he'll have the power and the control and now the only thing that's left is for him to choose what to do with all that. It will also be the final act I think.

Feb 9, 2020
Somehow the Erin and Sera fans are eating good with this update, and as a PRO- Elena here... there's not much content on her side of things:cry: But I can't complain, this is good stuff right here

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I have two theories.
1: in the next patch Nitro will release the route that will be the Harem route and everything will make sense then.
2: one of these routes IS the harem route and Nitro just needs to link some loose ends to make it more coherent Honestly i was thinking that the Erin route would be the harem route, after all, every other ending destroys Erin or makes him go mad, in the Erin route you get to fuck everyone including him. but then again, it is for Nitro to choose What the fuck is actually going to happen.
Pretty sure Nitro said that any of these paths will lead to the harem route as long as you've got enough points with all of the girls. Mind you he also said that Erin would be an optional LI after the harem path started so who knows if the plan's changed or not with that changing. If it has then ya, Erin path is probably the most harem.

Sep 1, 2020
Joiplay does not work. Scrolled 15+ pages for an android version, not found any. Can someone please share one even if not latest version please? Thanks

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes