YeSC

Oct 15, 2022
When I click on Yvet, the game keeps crashing, and the traceback shows that avg_p2_32 cannot be found. How can I fix this problem?

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Anyone know when the next update will drop? In addition, is the next update going to flesh out the current plot or is it the time skip plot already?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Anyone know when the next update will drop? In addition, is the next update going to flesh out the current plot or is it the time skip plot already?
Currently it is unknown when the next update will drop. But the next update will not be story-related. The dev is going back and improving existing gameplay elements like the Dungeon.

• Sad
Reactions: bluewolfzer

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
So I finally gotten to some endings, and here are my opinions.

Sera's ending is by far the best so far, no tragedies and I would love to see Mars in an actual caring relationship. Sera deserves Mars more than anyone, and Mars deserves genuine healing more than anything. Both of them becoming goody two shoes is kind of a pipe dream, but it makes me warm and fuzzy inside. I ship this.

Erin's ending is kinda gay, I won't be surprised if Mars ends up becoming a flaming homosexual that falls for Erin and treats the other girls as side-bitches.

Ellena's ending is truly the most vile. She becomes nothing more than a cock addict, full-blown on destroying herself, her son and the world since it gives her pleasure in doing so. Mars has created a monster, one that he now calls "mother". I would not give such a woman even a shred of control over me, she is far too broken. I'm pretty sure Ellena is going to use Mars to bring about total destruction.

I've yet to experience Cecille's ending, but I imagine it's "the cuck life" for Erin, where she would endlessly humiliate him for pleasure. Honestly, we are meant to dislike Cecille as she is extremely selfish and a simple-minded gremlin, but behind all that she really is not anywhere nearly as broken as Ellena is. I'm pretty sure Cecille's ending only sucks for Erin, since she seems to enjoy being the "queen bitch" around Mars, so a harem path might be doable with Cecille in charge.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
So I finally gotten to some endings, and here are my opinions.

Sera's ending is by far the best so far, no tragedies and I would love to see Mars in an actual caring relationship. Sera deserves Mars more than anyone, and Mars deserves genuine healing more than anything. Both of them becoming goody two shoes is kind of a pipe dream, but it makes me warm and fuzzy inside. I ship this.

Erin's ending is kinda gay, I won't be surprised if Mars ends up becoming a flaming homosexual that falls for Erin and treats the other girls as side-bitches.

Ellena's ending is truly the most vile. She becomes nothing more than a cock addict, full-blown on destroying herself, her son and the world since it gives her pleasure in doing so. Mars has created a monster, one that he now calls "mother". I would not give such a woman even a shred of control over me, she is far too broken. I'm pretty sure Ellena is going to use Mars to bring about total destruction.

I've yet to experience Cecille's ending, but I imagine it's "the cuck life" for Erin, where she would endlessly humiliate him for pleasure. Honestly, we are meant to dislike Cecille as she is extremely selfish and a simple-minded gremlin, but behind all that she really is not anywhere nearly as broken as Ellena is. I'm pretty sure Cecille's ending only sucks for Erin, since she seems to enjoy being the "queen bitch" around Mars, so a harem path might be doable with Cecille in charge.
Elena's ending really is a tragedy, this image alone is hauntingly beautiful

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Cecille.... oh boy, you'll be in for a treat once you witness the somber, ethereal and fucked up perversion of this ending:

Although I don't think Erin got it that rough, if you look at it in a fucked up perspective, he's pretty much happy to be the cuckold hero xD

Twink Erin... he kinda cute in a disturbing fucked up way....

Vi is still the best girl though

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trono-10

Sire Loser

Oct 6, 2017
I have been very roughly skimming through this thread for some years now without actually playing. Seeing as you guys are discussing the endings are there any rough estimates for possible 1.0 or can i just fuck off again for another year? I really dislike playing games still in developement as they can change greatly throughout.(usually for the better but that is ont always the case)

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
I have been very roughly skimming through this thread for some years now without actually playing. Seeing as you guys are discussing the endings are there any rough estimates for possible 1.0 or can i just fuck off again for another year? I really dislike playing games still in developement as they can change greatly throughout.(usually for the better but that is ont always the case)
We're at the ending for the 2nd major story arc. There's still one final arc to complete.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
Hi, my PC died about a week ago and I lost everything on it. I was up to the point where everyone walks in on cecille and mars and then cecille uses her powers to make them all freeze in place while she gets fucked infront of them. This was after mars corrupted the heros mother. Anyone have a save around this point? Even a little before is fine.

Reactions: LordOfPears12

RaSSS

Jul 3, 2017
Nitro is getting better by the day. I love to see a artist development.

It remembers me another artist I used to follow here, but that one ended with disappointment. Not because his art, but because of his character.

S-purple.

That dude is a cautionary tale.

personal_hell

Formerly 'longdongwong69k'
May 6, 2020
I think I'm 2/3 of the way to the end of the game, and man, this story is such a good read and I'm invested, but it's also dark and nihilistic as hell. I hope there's some way of salvation and happiness for all the characters in some way. I would love some catharsis.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Hi, my PC died about a week ago and I lost everything on it. I was up to the point where everyone walks in on cecille and mars and then cecille uses her powers to make them all freeze in place while she gets fucked infront of them. This was after mars corrupted the heros mother. Anyone have a save around this point? Even a little before is fine.
Just use paths, and skip to where you last were. IIRC one of the paths roughly start around that point.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
If were going to be "technical" here, you could play the game as is but the only things you're missing out on are the mini games since they haven't been implemented so its really more of a true VN in that regard. In addition, there is a conclusive enough ending since Mars did accomplish his mission of the breaking the hero party (end of act 2). However there's still ACT 3, which is in development, which is pretty much a time skip and the consequences of what he's done supposedly. A proper 1.0 would probably be maybe next year or worst next next year idk

4.70 star(s) 298 Votes