HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
nice game so far, im not really far, but i would like to know what would happen if i cure her curse too fast? i didnt try it, but it seems like i could oneshot the curse in one night with the resting after she cums, is it supposed to be like this? Im confused at to how fast i should be curing her.

Nov 17, 2018
nice game so far, im not really far, but i would like to know what would happen if i cure her curse too fast? i didnt try it, but it seems like i could oneshot the curse in one night with the resting after she cums, is it supposed to be like this? Im confused at to how fast i should be curing her.
You're not really supposed to do that. You'll have plenty of time to grind the curses, in fact if you grind Cecile's curse too much you may lock yourself onto her path, there are other prerequisites for that to happen but keep that in mind.

KyngC

Aug 21, 2022
I hope the dev really does a Erin revenge arc, and not write it as a false hope/psychological manipulation from cecille. After getting beaten so much I want the little guy to win.

Write it as bloody and sadistic. Have Erin defeat and incapacitate Mars, then dismember Vi in front of his eyes, little by little, while Mars is helpless to stop him. Then leave him as a quadruple amputee to rot.

What should be done to Cecille is beyond my capacity to imagine but I know Nitrolith has much better capability to imagine it and make it real.

Elena should be given a quick death since she was good to Erin at first bit is now beyond redemption (and killing her seems like a mandatory part of the pact with the goddess).

Sera should fuck off somewhere else since she treats Erin the best (total neglect and not actively tormenting). The hero party is disbanded and the new goddess takes over. I would also like to see what the new world with this new goddess looks like with her promise of revenge and intimacy. Might not be better than the old goddess and Hellele, but both being crap the new one seems like a breath of fresh air.
Sadly this can't happen. Niro has said before this is going to be a pure Netori game, Mars even in bad ends is going to be cucking and getting wins over Erin.

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
You're not really supposed to do that. You'll have plenty of time to grind the curses, in fact if you grind Cecile's curse too much you may lock yourself onto her path, there are other prerequisites for that to happen but keep that in mind.
Ahh fuck, i went ahead and got her to like 700 million points, am i really locked in now? Because i can still watch her post training stuff and all that

Nov 17, 2018
Ahh fuck, i went ahead and got her to like 700 million points, am i really locked in now? Because i can still watch her post training stuff and all that
Nah, later on you'll get to train her various skills outside of the bedchamber (cleaning,cooking,magic etc.) and only if you complete most of them (I think, I don't remember the exact criteria) you may end up locked on her path. Don't sweat it though, you can always visit Vi, choose "cheat" and set the curse back to 0. This game is pretty forgiving.

Reactions: HugeBeef

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
Nah, later on you'll get to train her various skills outside of the bedchamber (cleaning,cooking,magic etc.) and only if you complete most of them (I think, I don't remember the exact criteria) you may end up locked on her path. Don't sweat it though, you can always visit Vi, choose "cheat" and set the curse back to 0. This game is pretty forgiving.
Ahh ty, i was going extra slow until now ahhaha, im going full speed ahead again :D

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
Damn, im stuck now, im at the "finding no subject to talk about" part, i tried everything, even the console commands, is my save doomed?

Edit: seems i got it working again, i think i maxed out the curse too fast

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: 约翰·西娜

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
Erin was set up to fail from the start of his life. The curse he was born under from his goddess, the emotional incest from his overly doting mother who'd never prepared him for the world, a world ready to kiss his feet simply because of the circumstances of his birth. He was never going to turn out right. You're right that he was an arrogant prick from the start without any redeeming qualities, those showed up later in the game. Doesn't mean he needs a revenge arc, I'm personally betting the third goddess is actually just an elaborate prank by Cecille, but he does deserve the redemption arc that he's already started on the Erin path.
Yeah, personally I wouldn't bother with the timmy guy. He's not the type to see both the good and the bad in people. In my opinion, none of the party really deserve their fate. Especially mars, I feel people kinda ignore the fact that he really doesn't want to hurt Erin or the party. All of them are put in miserable situations and weren't raised properly to really understand much about themselves or their feelings. Cecille straight up didn't have parents and developed the way she did as a defense mechanism to protect herself. It doesn't change that she's a manipulative and extremely selfish woman. But the goddess purposely chose her and erin when they truly have no real synergy. It's like forcing a vicious beaten dog with a pampered bunny and expecting them to have sex and fall in love. The whole story seems like everyone is set up for misery and it's all on Mars, who honestly just wants to live the rest of his life with his lover Vi, but is constantly put in life-and-death situations where he is forced to be a villain or even worst shit will happen. While it doesn't excuse his numerous atrocities to others, I understand why he did it. It's hard to hate someone who was groomed into causing a much misery as possible, not to mention raped by his stepmother.

I think the erin route has a lot of potential, personally, I want him and mars to be more lovey-dovey. Much more focus on their genuine love and affection for each other and less on 'haha bully cuck'. Both Erin and him really need to build up on each other. I want to see some cute and wholesome shit for both of them.

Regardless, I will choose the harem route because I want everyone to be happy.

davipitons

Jun 30, 2022
Hola chicos, para comenzar con la ruta de Erin, tengo que elegir femdom cuando hablo con Lavinia, ¿o hay otra opción cuando se trata de Erin That's right, that option directs you to its content or that was the option I chose, I don't know if there are more options later.

4.70 star(s) 298 Votes