Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
A lot of stuff has added since your last playthrough, so answering your questions:
Yes, Cecille unleashes her evilness and Erin turns out to be the main victim. She mainly humiliates him and without Mars she turns out to be even meaner. You can even allow her to feminize him but I have a guess that you don't care for this kind of content, so you can refuse if you don't like femboy content.
Currently Mars has already had sex with almost everyone in the party, the exceptions being Sera (you can only do Anal with her, vaginal is only if you choose her latest route ending) and Erin (that you can also fuck if you choose the femdom route)
It is possible to have sex with a LOT of NPCs from the village too so if you like depraved stuff and destroying families by turning wives into sluts and husbands into cuckolds, you'll probably love the NPCs content.
And yes, Mars accepts Hellele help for most of the things, but he's still cautious with her.
Sounds pretty good from that. Tho I question why it seems Sera can dictate what you can do too her. Why wouldnt Mars whos in control take her VV whenever he wants? O_O
As for hellele, yeah I know it was early on. but I got the impression that was the path Mars could become a real demon (he was half right?) and then kill the demon lord and take his wife, That cute demon that kept visiting us. I dont really se any other path how he could defeat the demonlord, other than if he used the his corrupted heros /shrugs. Under the impression he'd turn the girls into his sub-ordinates or harem.
If we are actually turning Erin into a girl, it be quite interesting if he was to keep his hero powers. To be used for the MC that is.

Will try it out sometime.

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
Why wouldnt Mars whos in control take her VV whenever he wants? O_O
Primarily Because that's not Mars objective. Mars objective with Sera is to break the loyalty out of her and that translates to getting Sera to drop all of her defenses. In the first act he's playing the role of a innocent helper so if he actually took her VV out of nowhere, yeah Sera would kill herself out of shame but would take Mars with her (And Since Sera has part of the Hero's power at the start she would kill him easily) and in the second act even though Mars is (Arguably) stronger than her, now there's the threat of the Goddess punishment so it's in Mars best interest to keep doing what he was doing, keeping her on a metaphorical leash rather than risk it (And also, at the second Act Sera was already at the finish line of her Loyalty to Erin, so there wasn't a real reason to risk it).

Whatever74

Sep 7, 2021
Can someone plz make a walkthrough for this game bcause I cant seem to get past cecille pillow talks and just get stuck there and not making progress after that and also yvet ive fucked her but can't seem to find how to do it with her family members.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Can someone plz make a walkthrough for this game bcause I cant seem to get past cecille pillow talks and just get stuck there and not making progress after that and also yvet ive fucked her but can't seem to find how to do it with her family members.
Okay so what you need to do is this:

Go to paths, and pick timeline 3.0 or 2.6, I can't remember which but the one where Erin Starts peeking at Cecille and Mars. Basically keep doing that and always make sure to talk to Lavinia since she triggers the next events for Cecille

However, if you're like me who prefers to keep his save and not redo any other events do this instead:

1. Type sum_event_bag_prio.append("p_sum_1_sp_2") into console commands. ONLY ONCE!

2. Afterwards, meet with Cecille at Night

3. The following day, meet with Cecille at Night again to trigger the next scene. However, the scene that triggers is where she's already wearing the cow costume and you unfortunately missed quite a couple of story beats.

4. To fix this, save your game then go to the menu and start a fresh playthrough on paths in 2.6 or 3.0 while also making sure to talk to Lavinia from time to time.

5. Progress normally until you reach the cow scene with Cecil, then reload you're previous save. That way you can keep the hours of progress you did. However, the game kinda bugs by then and you may have to repeat story events and some of it may be out of order but it's only brief, it all progress normally again after Mars fucks Cecille so just keep going at it.

As for Yvet, if you wanna fuck her family, you first need to fuck Cecille and do more story until she gives you the option to meet with her family

Reactions: Gerhumm

Tubycon

Oct 4, 2022
Just click on everything and eventually something will happen. Never skip time ahead, always let the game do that for you unless you are at the very end, but from what you are saying you are at least 10 hours of gameplay away from that

Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020
who is objectively the best girl in your opinion? and why is it Vi?

View attachment 3863571
Cecille is a snarky bitch, but she is our snarky bitch as always
Vi is just rubbing her pussy, ok that's nice but too straightforward
Elena is just whining, I don't like whining
Lavinia seems to have fun, that's cool I guess
And then you have Sera, who is blushing and showing her butt, wishing she had our attention and affection, but trying to hide it.

I mean, is it really a competition?

Nov 17, 2018
I haven't been active in this thread for a while but did anyone notice Elendorn breaking the fourth wall when talking to Erin?
1721975869359.png
1721975876229.png
I think that "you" implies that she's aware that a third party is meddling. She's speaking not to Erin but to us, a player.

Reactions: FFTW

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
I hope the dev really does a Erin revenge arc, and not write it as a false hope/psychological manipulation from cecille. After getting beaten so much I want the little guy to win.

Write it as bloody and sadistic. Have Erin defeat and incapacitate Mars, then dismember Vi in front of his eyes, little by little, while Mars is helpless to stop him. Then leave him as a quadruple amputee to rot.

What should be done to Cecille is beyond my capacity to imagine but I know Nitrolith has much better capability to imagine it and make it real.

Elena should be given a quick death since she was good to Erin at first bit is now beyond redemption (and killing her seems like a mandatory part of the pact with the goddess).

Sera should fuck off somewhere else since she treats Erin the best (total neglect and not actively tormenting). The hero party is disbanded and the new goddess takes over. I would also like to see what the new world with this new goddess looks like with her promise of revenge and intimacy. Might not be better than the old goddess and Hellele, but both being crap the new one seems like a breath of fresh air.

4.70 star(s) 298 Votes