Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
I hope the dev really does a Erin revenge arc, and not write it as a false hope/psychological manipulation from cecille. After getting beaten so much I want the little guy to win.

Write it as bloody and sadistic. Have Erin defeat and incapacitate Mars, then dismember Vi in front of his eyes, little by little, while Mars is helpless to stop him. Then leave him as a quadruple amputee to rot.

What should be done to Cecille is beyond my capacity to imagine but I know Nitrolith has much better capability to imagine it and make it real.

Elena should be given a quick death since she was good to Erin at first bit is now beyond redemption (and killing her seems like a mandatory part of the pact with the goddess).

Sera should fuck off somewhere else since she treats Erin the best (total neglect and not actively tormenting). The hero party is disbanded and the new goddess takes over. I would also like to see what the new world with this new goddess looks like with her promise of revenge and intimacy. Might not be better than the old goddess and Hellele, but both being crap the new one seems like a breath of fresh air.
I don't think that is in line with the vision of the game, but who knows.

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
I hope the dev really does a Erin revenge arc, and not write it as a false hope/psychological manipulation from cecille. After getting beaten so much I want the little guy to win.

Write it as bloody and sadistic. Have Erin defeat and incapacitate Mars, then dismember Vi in front of his eyes, little by little, while Mars is helpless to stop him. Then leave him as a quadruple amputee to rot.

What should be done to Cecille is beyond my capacity to imagine but I know Nitrolith has much better capability to imagine it and make it real.

Elena should be given a quick death since she was good to Erin at first bit is now beyond redemption (and killing her seems like a mandatory part of the pact with the goddess).

Sera should fuck off somewhere else since she treats Erin the best (total neglect and not actively tormenting). The hero party is disbanded and the new goddess takes over. I would also like to see what the new world with this new goddess looks like with her promise of revenge and intimacy. Might not be better than the old goddess and Hellele, but both being crap the new one seems like a breath of fresh air.
78695.jpg

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
It was pretty unfortunate that Elena's ending didn't feature, you know, Elena >_>. and the other two endings had as much of a focus on Erin as they had on the women lol.
Oh, and Cecille's expressions in her ending reminded me of Danganronpa's Junko, my favorite Danganronpa character XD.

i played the route so i know what she said. i meant speculation about what's going on with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First, even if she wanted to appear like a goddess, she would never willingly make herself look small and breast-less. Her ending showcases that clearly, as her making herself look like that in it was the ultimate admission of guilt and humility, which is obviously not the case here.

Second, she wouldn't have been able to cast magic on that level to begin with, because in Elena's route mars didn't teach her how to.

So yeah, this is a real, 4th wall breaking (yet more evidence, as Cecille never broke the 4th wall, or indicated knowing of its existence in anyway), "goddess". The thing is though, both of the current "goddesses" correspond to a race (Demons and humans), so which race is the new goddess corresponding to? Based on how she described her world, "More intimate and less systematic", I am guessing that she is the goddess of the Fey.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That doesn't make much sense. The things that happen in each ending contradict the things that happen in the other endings to an almost irrevocable degree. You would need some insane writing skills to figure out a way to merge those paths without it not making any sense or being full of plotholes.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2021
Greetings, everyone I would want to know if this is a netori game? Sometimes we play we're in erin's point of view. so, we're the one cuck others or cuckold ?

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019

But why? Erin was an arrogant little prick right from the start, he never displayed any redeeming qualities or deserves any sympathy from anyone. He just had the misfortune of being written into a hardcore NTR/Corruption narrative setting with a shit personality and a smol pp. Them's just the breaks..

Plus all that the shit you just listed would be in poor taste on the Dev's part.. just go do some yoga or take up botany.. They will help you decompress all that pent up stress that this game has caused you. it'll be fine. (y)

smugspite

Jul 10, 2023
I was looking at feminization games and this one popped up but I see trap is still in planned tags does that mean its not in yet or is it in?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
But why? Erin was an arrogant little prick right from the start, he never displayed any redeeming qualities or deserves any sympathy from anyone. He just had the misfortune of being written into a hardcore NTR/Corruption narrative setting with a shit personality and a smol pp. Them's just the breaks..

Plus all that the shit you just listed would be in poor taste on the Dev's part.. just go do some yoga or take up botany.. They will help you decompress all that pent up stress that this game has caused you. it'll be fine. (y)
Erin was set up to fail from the start of his life. The curse he was born under from his goddess, the emotional incest from his overly doting mother who'd never prepared him for the world, a world ready to kiss his feet simply because of the circumstances of his birth. He was never going to turn out right. You're right that he was an arrogant prick from the start without any redeeming qualities, those showed up later in the game. Doesn't mean he needs a revenge arc, I'm personally betting the third goddess is actually just an elaborate prank by Cecille, but he does deserve the redemption arc that he's already started on the Erin path.

Reactions: KyngC

azed1

Aug 23, 2021
This game is too buggy, started again 3 times in a row to just stuck at different part of the game without being able to advance.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
And did either Cecille or any other characters display any redeeming quality whatsoever (barring Sera)? And why do you think I am saying this for "justice for Erin" viewpoint. I just want to watch this world burn. Different and newer ways of burning is more interesting.

And the dev keeps adding new and interestingly designed characters to this game and I would hate it if one of the more interesting ones (this Eleandor or whatever) which promises a new ending (and beginning) is a dud choice.

Plus all that the shit you just listed would be in poor taste on the Dev's part
Are we playing the same game? Nitrolith has already made some brutal choices in this game and I think this will increase as the time goes on. And I like that.

just go do some yoga or take up botany.. They will help you decompress all that pent up stress that this game has caused you. it'll be fine.
Thanks for the advice. But I am not stressed but excited as there is now a three way power struggle of the cosmological scale, rather than being between good (but not really) and evil (won't even try to hide it). The more the better.

And botany is stressful enough I can tell you, having studied it in some detail. Perhaps you wanted to suggest gardening or horticulture.

BTW which of my suggestion got you so worked up? Was it the Vi one, people seems to love this little sapient plot device with no personality. Or do you self identify with Mars too much. ;)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 298 Votes