Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Ahh fuck, i went ahead and got her to like 700 million points, am i really locked in now? Because i can still watch her post training stuff and all that
Don't worry he's talking nonsense. Just don't skip the post training events if you don't want to miss content.
The paths aren't determined by the curse points, but by the points you get during decisions. If you want harem just make sure to not focus those decision points too much on any one person.

Nov 17, 2018
Don't worry he's talking nonsense. Just don't skip the post training events if you don't want to miss content.
The paths aren't determined by the curse points, but by the points you get during decisions. If you want harem just make sure to not focus those decision points too much on any one person.
They're not tied to curse points per se but if you train Cecille enough times for her curse powers to awaken to a set degree you lock yourself to her path. That was how it worked in my case.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
They're not tied to curse points per se but if you train Cecille enough times for her curse powers to awaken to a set degree you lock yourself to her path. That was how it worked in my case.
No you don't, what are you talking about. In Act 2 you get locked to Cecilles path if you progress her events to a certain point, but that's what happens with every character in Act 2. And it mostly just decides how the conflict with the hero happens and how it transitions to Act 3. It has no relation to the curse points.

WooperDooper

May 14, 2018
The changelog mentions 4 endings, I got 3 of them: The third goddess giving erin a vision of his mom in the future, mars impregnating sera and cecille cucking erin by blinding him and shit, which one am i missing?

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
Quick question: a few pages ago a guy showed a pic which seems to be from the end of Yvette's family story line with the brother included. Since I never saw that one I kept playing her event and did get a new scene. But after a few repetitions I got a crash every time I try to talk to her; so I'm guessing that her new event progression is bugged (at least with old save).

Anyone else run into that? Is there a fix I missed somewhere?

Nov 17, 2018
No you don't, what are you talking about. In Act 2 you get locked to Cecilles path if you progress her events to a certain point, but that's what happens with every character in Act 2. And it mostly just decides how the conflict with the hero happens and how it transitions to Act 3. It has no relation to the curse points.
I did all of Cecille's events and wasn't locked to her path, the event where Mars meets Leon to talk about a plan to bring down the priestess happened only after I fucked Cecille and got a prompt that said: "Cecile awakened her powers further".
If that's unusual then I may have fucked around with my save file, I don't remember though because it's quite old.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I did all of Cecille's events and wasn't locked to her path, the event where Mars meets Leon to talk about a plan to bring down the priestess happened only after I fucked Cecille and got a prompt that said: "Cecile awakened her powers further".
If that's unusual then I may have fucked around with my save file, I don't remember though because it's quite old.
Thats not how it generally works. The event with Leon has happens a couple days after the last event with Cecille I believe.

Nov 17, 2018
Thats not how it generally works. The event with Leon has happens a couple days after the last event with Cecille I believe.
My bad then, I must have edited something and some flag bugged out.

Damn, im stuck now, im at the "finding no subject to talk about" part, i tried everything, even the console commands, is my save doomed?

Edit: seems i got it working again, i think i maxed out the curse too fast
It seems I was wrong about the curse points then
Ah eto Bleh.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: HugeBeef
Sep 30, 2020
I hope the dev really does a Erin revenge arc, and not write it as a false hope/psychological manipulation from cecille. After getting beaten so much I want the little guy to win.

Write it as bloody and sadistic. Have Erin defeat and incapacitate Mars, then dismember Vi in front of his eyes, little by little, while Mars is helpless to stop him. Then leave him as a quadruple amputee to rot.

What should be done to Cecille is beyond my capacity to imagine but I know Nitrolith has much better capability to imagine it and make it real.

Elena should be given a quick death since she was good to Erin at first bit is now beyond redemption (and killing her seems like a mandatory part of the pact with the goddess).

Sera should fuck off somewhere else since she treats Erin the best (total neglect and not actively tormenting). The hero party is disbanded and the new goddess takes over. I would also like to see what the new world with this new goddess looks like with her promise of revenge and intimacy. Might not be better than the old goddess and Hellele, but both being crap the new one seems like a breath of fresh air.
This is DEFINITELY not happening, the vision Nitro has for this game doesnt picture Erin doing something like this.

and if it DID happen, i bet it would be a bad ending, after all this ALSO fixes nothing, if anything this would make things fundamentally WORSE than if Erin was just an useless cuck or Mars bitch.

Also, please refrain from having 13 yr old edgy fantasies, this is a fked up adult game for fked up adult people, not fked up children.

Reactions: FFTW
Sep 30, 2020
Yeah, personally I wouldn't bother with the timmy guy. He's not the type to see both the good and the bad in people. In my opinion, none of the party really deserve their fate. Especially mars, I feel people kinda ignore the fact that he really doesn't want to hurt Erin or the party. All of them are put in miserable situations and weren't raised properly to really understand much about themselves or their feelings. Cecille straight up didn't have parents and developed the way she did as a defense mechanism to protect herself. It doesn't change that she's a manipulative and extremely selfish woman. But the goddess purposely chose her and erin when they truly have no real synergy. It's like forcing a vicious beaten dog with a pampered bunny and expecting them to have sex and fall in love. The whole story seems like everyone is set up for misery and it's all on Mars, who honestly just wants to live the rest of his life with his lover Vi, but is constantly put in life-and-death situations where he is forced to be a villain or even worst shit will happen. While it doesn't excuse his numerous atrocities to others, I understand why he did it. It's hard to hate someone who was groomed into causing a much misery as possible, not to mention raped by his stepmother.

I think the erin route has a lot of potential, personally, I want him and mars to be more lovey-dovey. Much more focus on their genuine love and affection for each other and less on 'haha bully cuck'. Both Erin and him really need to build up on each other. I want to see some cute and wholesome shit for both of them.

Regardless, I will choose the harem route because I want everyone to be happy.
Honestly the Erin route is kinda the best and even tho its still fked up, it gives Erin the real chance to love and be loved like he deserved, like holy fk, the fking prick is even showing a sassy side and everything, the dude was fking practicing for that day to come.

and the most interesting part is what will be the dynamic between Cecille and Erin, i bet she will try to humilliate him like always but because Erin is now head over heels for Mars he wont give a fk anymore.

Nov 17, 2018
Honestly the Erin route is kinda the best and even tho its still fked up, it gives Erin the real chance to love and be loved like he deserved, like holy fk, the fking prick is even showing a sassy side and everything, the dude was fking practicing for that day to come.

and the most interesting part is what will be the dynamic between Cecille and Erin, i bet she will try to humilliate him like always but because Erin is now head over heels for Mars he wont give a fk anymore.
Erin told Mars that he hates women, he won't put up with their bs anymore. My bet is that Cecille will probably try to strong arm Erin, like she did before, into giving up Mars and he will not only refuse, he will flaunt their relationship to infuriate her. Knowing how fucked up Cecille is she may actually try to eventually kill him lmao

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Also, please refrain from having 13 yr old edgy fantasies, this is a fked up adult game for fked up adult people, not fked up children.
Please refrain from telling other people what to do and what not to do in a public forum. That only signifies you unwarranted entitlement.
this is a fked up adult game for fked up adult people, not fked up children.
You're right. So why are you in this thread? This is definitely not for you.
if anything this would make things fundamentally WORSE than if Erin was just an useless cuck or Mars bitch.
Really, making yourself the only arbiter of what is better and worse for everyone else is another sign of your mental immaturity. Take a hike.

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
I haven't felt bad for a character that bad in a long time my lord, poor "lulu" for a second when our character says now jump I thought she was gonna jump on him that would've took me out.

Reactions: KyngC
4.70 star(s) 298 Votes