Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I have been very roughly skimming through this thread for some years now without actually playing. Seeing as you guys are discussing the endings are there any rough estimates for possible 1.0 or can i just fuck off again for another year? I really dislike playing games still in developement as they can change greatly throughout.(usually for the better but that is ont always the case)
Huh, so there are people like me out there xD

I would say fuck off for another year minimum. :HideThePain:
The endings that are being discussed are not the definite ones. They are basically just stopping points before a timeskip.

Next update is gameplay stuff and after that maybe 3-4 updates to develop the last arc. The dev is taking usually some months for one update so I estimate the development has 2 years still in the pipeline.

Reactions: Hello gayed

balletelegance77

Feb 26, 2022
Mars reveals a sentimental and caring personailty behind several layers of standoffish, cold indifference.
Mars is literally a template alpha bull for ntr works, Takeda Hiromitsu is now working Big Breasts Party NTR, there's a similar demon lord with a harem of sex knights who recently impregnated fmc lol. All the heartaches and suffering of Mars has no meaning for the plot, all his sentimentality is nothing more than the author's graphomania to give volume to the character, if all this sentimentality is removed nothing will change, because he acts like a typical ntr bull, turning all the women in the village into his submissive stupid whores and even some men, in his actions there is not a single drop of compassion in others, only in his thoughts lol

As for Erin smile must be protected at all costs, it looks like a mockery, Mars literally by his actions in the course of the game turns Erin into a mental inferior drug addict sissy drone, completely controlled and dependent on Mars, and himself takes his place as a hero in the group, if Mars had any kindness and compassion he would remove the seal of Helel from Erin, kill the bitchy whore Cecile, and give Erin back some of his life force. But he coldly and calculatingly breaks Erin's psyche and then changes literally every cell in his body (not with my own hands, of course, but it doesn't matter much) to subjugate him, his words empty, his actions speaking for themselves.

Erin himself looks and behaves like a 14 yo teenager, he was never trained, he doesn't know how his power works, he doesn't know how to share it with others, he doesn't realize that it shortens his life. His mother raised him not as a hero, but as an infantile motherfucker, and she herself in the game does not shine with intelligence, there is no one in the game who would really mentor him, and how the fuck did they even throw such a hero to fight the demon king? It's just a joke, the hero group consists of a stupid spermotoxicosis teenager Erin, lying hypocritical whore Cecile and autistic Sera, this group is doomed to fall, and with the king of demons should fight experienced warriors and inquisitors God Emperor of Mankind, not a group of untrained morons. Globally the plot of the game is completely illogical, the whole fucking thing going on can only be explained by the fact that it's all a playground for goddesses who enjoy the suffering of people, and everything going on in the game is actually an illusion.

Yes, and frankly speaking the very setting of the game is lame, the same demons look like ordinary people with horns, there are no monsters, the king of demons looks as insignificant as Erin lol, you could make someone more interesting, the main location itself is a shabby village, the scale of events is minuscule, on the other hand the game was made by one person, and the main emphasis on character development and their psychology, but all this is limited by the limits of the genre, the development of the plot would be almost the same and without reflection, maybe in the final all this will be more revealed.

d183

Oct 28, 2017
Mars is literally a template alpha bull for ntr works, Takeda Hiromitsu is now working Big Breasts Party NTR, there's a similar demon lord with a harem of sex knights who recently impregnated fmc lol. All the heartaches and suffering of Mars has no meaning for the plot, all his sentimentality is nothing more than the author's graphomania to give volume to the character, if all this sentimentality is removed nothing will change, because he acts like a typical ntr bull, turning all the women in the village into his submissive stupid whores and even some men, in his actions there is not a single drop of compassion in others, only in his thoughts lol

As for Erin smile must be protected at all costs, it looks like a mockery, Mars literally by his actions in the course of the game turns Erin into a mental inferior drug addict sissy drone, completely controlled and dependent on Mars, and himself takes his place as a hero in the group, if Mars had any kindness and compassion he would remove the seal of Helel from Erin, kill the bitchy whore Cecile, and give Erin back some of his life force. But he coldly and calculatingly breaks Erin's psyche and then changes literally every cell in his body (not with my own hands, of course, but it doesn't matter much) to subjugate him, his words empty, his actions speaking for themselves.

Erin himself looks and behaves like a 14 yo teenager, he was never trained, he doesn't know how his power works, he doesn't know how to share it with others, he doesn't realize that it shortens his life. His mother raised him not as a hero, but as an infantile motherfucker, and she herself in the game does not shine with intelligence, there is no one in the game who would really mentor him, and how the fuck did they even throw such a hero to fight the demon king? It's just a joke, the hero group consists of a stupid spermotoxicosis teenager Erin, lying hypocritical whore Cecile and autistic Sera, this group is doomed to fall, and with the king of demons should fight experienced warriors and inquisitors God Emperor of Mankind, not a group of untrained morons. Globally the plot of the game is completely illogical, the whole fucking thing going on can only be explained by the fact that it's all a playground for goddesses who enjoy the suffering of people, and everything going on in the game is actually an illusion.

Yes, and frankly speaking the very setting of the game is lame, the same demons look like ordinary people with horns, there are no monsters, the king of demons looks as insignificant as Erin lol, you could make someone more interesting, the main location itself is a shabby village, the scale of events is minuscule, on the other hand the game was made by one person, and the main emphasis on character development and their psychology, but all this is limited by the limits of the genre, the development of the plot would be almost the same and without reflection, maybe in the final all this will be more revealed.
Look at this dude
1721581008047.png

Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020

The name of the game is 'Hero party must fall', and yet we get these weird opinions about how the game is evil. That's the whole point. The starting point of the game is how you are vengeful towards the world, thus you start to steal everything the hero has, because his party must fail. Mars doesn't start as a compassionate or sentimental character, and neither does the player, but Mars starts to have a different outlook on his goal as he realises he is a puppet in a bigger game. Conversely, you the player should also start to feel emotions such as regret or shame at some point, because the things you do are considered truly evil and debauched in the real world.

Again, that's the whole point, as this is a safe place to explore those feelings. If you change Mars' actions, you effectively remove his will to change the status quo that the Goddesses have imposed upon the world. Remove Mars' actions, and you get a hateful Cecille hellbent on destroying the world. You get heartbroken and hateful Sera. You get a hateful and loveless Elena. Mars has compassion, and that compassion is what moves him to change what he has caused, even if the way he goes about it is also fucked up. He is a product of his upbringing, but he tries nonetheless to fight against Godesses and change the tides. If he instead removed the seal from Erin, the Godess would kill them all, wipe the slate clean and start again with another group. I think you missed that part.

Now, this is also explained in the game but I think you also missed it, but yes, the whole game is a playground for Godesses, and everything about Erin, from his upbringing to his party from his mother to his dead father, from his physique to him meeting Mars is the will of the Godess. The only thing that Erin truly has for his own is his character, the choices he makes and his conscience. Everything else is a giant shit test to see if he could do it despite the overwhelming odds. Each hero has been made weaker and weaker to see whether he could pass the test and prevail, and Erin is the weakest, or rather he is the first one who will fail the test. Of course he doesn't have a mentor, because maybe the previous hero had one and that mentor made all the difference.

It seems to me like you are getting frustrated as the story isn't going the way you want it to go because you are identifying yourself with Erin or are empathetic towards him. If we look from Erin's perspective, then yes, this game truly sucks. Everybody fails him. But Erin is also a stuck up, impatient, arrogant snotty little brat that thinks he deserves to be liked and worshipped because he is the hero. He doesn't believe he has to earn his place, and he believes he is better than others. His treatment of Sera and his desire to be acknowledged by Cecille are dead giveaways. Beyond that, the way he treats people who he believes have no power over him are also pretty telling of his character. The start of the game makes it quite clear that Erin never tries to befriend Mars and constantly belittles and mocks him. He wants to be handed everything as quickly as possible, and thinks he will kill the demon king easily. He doesn't use his intelligence to deduce the larger problem at hand, and instead chooses quick satisfactions and releases in lieu of patience. I would argue that the only person that truly fails him is Cecille, but that is also by design as Cecille is an evil witch/ bitch. But that's the whole point! There are few games where you can play from the evil perspective and make your schemes come true.

Anyway, if we return at the start of the game, you are given an enemy (Erin) who seems strong enough to be your rival, but weak enough to be overcome. We are given a reason strong enough for us, the player, to remove him, but we are also aware that we must tread carefully. We know what we are doing is evil, but we do it nonetheless for revenge. This isn't hero party must prevail.

seville21

Oct 1, 2018

me when im wrong and gay

• Haha
Reactions: hello.jpg

balletelegance77

Feb 26, 2022
Mars doesn't start as a compassionate or sentimental character, and neither does the player, but Mars starts to have a different outlook on his goal as he realises he is a puppet in a bigger game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He is a product of his upbringing, but he tries nonetheless to fight against Godesses and change the tides. If he instead removed the seal from Erin, the Godess would kill them all, wipe the slate clean and start again with another group. I think you missed that part.

me when im wrong and gay
Can't blame you for that, my friend. It's hard to hold back and not be gay when the best girl in the game is a boy. Mars, in one of his route didn't hold back either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

kazralinux

May 15, 2024

Can't blame you for that, my friend. It's hard to hold back and not be gay when the best girl in the game is a boy. Mars, in one of his routines, didn't hold back either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
this dude its so right xd

daimadochi

Sep 22, 2022
Can someone tell me what is the use of the cloth mask the mouth gag the jewel and the perverted outfit ?
i bought them but nothing happens and i'm quite lost.

Jombo582

Jul 3, 2022
Am I the only one who's team CeCi? It's probably due to the fact that she's my ideal woman and I am always for big girl love. I ideally want a harem ending with everyone happy but I just love a bratty blonde too much to choose against her

Subprogram

Jul 24, 2023

I love the passion of this revision, like dude, has taken the time to get to know these characters, this makes me want to give this game a try! Thanks
balletelegance77!

Reactions: balletelegance77

Subprogram

Jul 24, 2023
The name of the game is 'Hero party must fall', and yet we get these weird opinions about how the game is evil. That's the whole point. The starting point of the game is how you are vengeful towards the world, thus you start to steal everything the hero has, because his party must fail. Mars doesn't start as a compassionate or sentimental character, and neither does the player, but Mars starts to have a different outlook on his goal as he realises he is a puppet in a bigger game. Conversely, you the player should also start to feel emotions such as regret or shame at some point, because the things you do are considered truly evil and debauched in the real world.

Again, that's the whole point, as this is a safe place to explore those feelings. If you change Mars' actions, you effectively remove his will to change the status quo that the Goddesses have imposed upon the world. Remove Mars' actions, and you get a hateful Cecille hellbent on destroying the world. You get heartbroken and hateful Sera. You get a hateful and loveless Elena. Mars has compassion, and that compassion is what moves him to change what he has caused, even if the way he goes about it is also fucked up. He is a product of his upbringing, but he tries nonetheless to fight against Godesses and change the tides. If he instead removed the seal from Erin, the Godess would kill them all, wipe the slate clean and start again with another group. I think you missed that part.

Now, this is also explained in the game but I think you also missed it, but yes, the whole game is a playground for Godesses, and everything about Erin, from his upbringing to his party from his mother to his dead father, from his physique to him meeting Mars is the will of the Godess. The only thing that Erin truly has for his own is his character, the choices he makes and his conscience. Everything else is a giant shit test to see if he could do it despite the overwhelming odds. Each hero has been made weaker and weaker to see whether he could pass the test and prevail, and Erin is the weakest, or rather he is the first one who will fail the test. Of course he doesn't have a mentor, because maybe the previous hero had one and that mentor made all the difference.

It seems to me like you are getting frustrated as the story isn't going the way you want it to go because you are identifying yourself with Erin or are empathetic towards him. If we look from Erin's perspective, then yes, this game truly sucks. Everybody fails him. But Erin is also a stuck up, impatient, arrogant snotty little brat that thinks he deserves to be liked and worshipped because he is the hero. He doesn't believe he has to earn his place, and he believes he is better than others. His treatment of Sera and his desire to be acknowledged by Cecille are dead giveaways. Beyond that, the way he treats people who he believes have no power over him are also pretty telling of his character. The start of the game makes it quite clear that Erin never tries to befriend Mars and constantly belittles and mocks him. He wants to be handed everything as quickly as possible, and thinks he will kill the demon king easily. He doesn't use his intelligence to deduce the larger problem at hand, and instead chooses quick satisfactions and releases in lieu of patience. I would argue that the only person that truly fails him is Cecille, but that is also by design as Cecille is an evil witch/ bitch. But that's the whole point! There are few games where you can play from the evil perspective and make your schemes come true.

Anyway, if we return at the start of the game, you are given an enemy (Erin) who seems strong enough to be your rival, but weak enough to be overcome. We are given a reason strong enough for us, the player, to remove him, but we are also aware that we must tread carefully. We know what we are doing is evil, but we do it nonetheless for revenge. This isn't hero party must prevail.
Reading this reply, makes has sealed the deal, I'm going to give this game ago

Some minor plot teasers and I'm hooked.

Thanks SexDrake.

Reactions: Sexdrake

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
The game is great, but I wish there was some kinda guide or task bar to know when to do what. I've been locked out of proceeding with Gwendolyn and brothel path, as well as not being able to summon Elena at all. Maybe I am doing just not following the right steps, but I found that the gallery is also missing many scenes as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: H2R

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Seeing people go back and forth about the game is fun but I'm about to have an aneurysm on the toilet because I can't figure out how to have sex with the nun or the dark skinned chick. :cry: I'm not good at this game even though I'm talking to everyone. Pig chick? Banged, little nun? Banged, village girl and the milf? Banged but I cannot get the math equation for protag penis + heroines coochie.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
There are 4 mini-endings in this update:
Erin: You need to see all of the Femdom content through Lavinia in the afternoon.
Sera: You need to visit the training grounds at night, defeating her multiple times
Cecille: You need to train her everyday at morning (If i'm not mistaking you only need Magecraft, Shapeshifting and Maid training), followed by training in the night. Eventually if you visit Lavinia you'll get a scene with two new characters, You can also get an extra Bad Ending here.
Elena: Complete all of her Night events through Vi (You got this one)
I can't complete cecille maid event I am doing nightime training but it still says I need to advance more, advance what?

4.70 star(s) 299 Votes