nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Okay idk if i am dumb or not but i dont get how to give the gifts to the chicks
Buy it, then when choosing to date them you can instead give them gift. It doesn't pass time so you can stop NTR of multiple girls at the same time, however IT ONLY APPEARS IN AROUND 80% SCENES. I suspect they forgot to add it to every piece of code they should have.

Aug 5, 2017
Played it, one playthrough though. Its Grindy and I cheated. I got one of the ends with childhood friend. I'll tell you this now, The only good end is if you focus on one girl, once you marry. The Harem end is going to be a false hope cuz you get cucked in the end, if you play the game legit have fun grinding. You won't be rewarded for it if you go for harem end.

If you beat the game once then you can unlock all CG new game start.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Played it, one playthrough though. Its Grindy and I cheated. I got one of the ends with childhood friend. I'll tell you this now, The only good end is if you focus on one girl, once you marry. The Harem end is going to be a false hope cuz you get cucked in the end, if you play the game legit have fun grinding. You won't be rewarded for it if you go for harem end.

If you beat the game once then you can unlock all CG new game start.
I mean... the game description on Steam is pretty straightforward about the fact that not sticking to one girl ends with Roy being cucked, and it meant it. It's not marketed as a harem game either, but rather a game with a focus on cucking.

I know most people don't want realism in their games... Hell, I don't either most of the time... but the fact of the matter is that without literal magic, a man will not be able to keep up with 4 women that all have obvious or hidden nymphomaniac tendencies. (The elf is a nympho from the start after all.) It's why only the old wizard dude is able to get all four of them in that one extremely difficult to trigger set of scenes, because he literally enhanced his sexual prowess with magic.

And yes, I do believe that all 4 of them have nympho tendencies, not just the elf. This is because all 4 get corrupted way too easily and all three that start off as virgins, supposedly, are way too curious about sex stuff from the get-go.

Reactions: ForeverLosing
Aug 5, 2017
I mean... the game description on Steam is pretty straightforward about the fact that not sticking to one girl ends with Roy being cucked, and it meant it. It's not marketed as a harem game either, but rather a game with a focus on cucking.

I know most people don't want realism in their games... Hell, I don't either most of the time... but the fact of the matter is that without literal magic, a man will not be able to keep up with 4 women that all have obvious or hidden nymphomaniac tendencies. (The elf is a nympho from the start after all.) It's why only the old wizard dude is able to get all four of them in that one extremely difficult to trigger set of scenes, because he literally enhanced his sexual prowess with magic.

And yes, I do believe that all 4 of them have nympho tendencies, not just the elf. This is because all 4 get corrupted way too easily and all three that start off as virgins, supposedly, are way too curious about sex stuff from the get-go.
Ah okay, I didn't read it on steam xD

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
I know it says "Partial" on the translation front, but what's left now that isn't fully translated?

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
nice game but is there any way to rewatch the ending just for full save , i dont have time to grind all of it even with cheat

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I just checked an exhentai gallery and there were no tentacles. Is it miss tagged?
It's definitely mistagged. If my memory isn't failing me, there's only one scene, where one girl gets restrained by tentacles and fucked by the old wizard dude, but there's no actual tentacle monster fucking happening to any of the girls at any point in time.

Even if you count that one scene... that's hardly enough to warrant the tag...

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
I suppose there's no "pure harem" ending because it's not supposed to be achievable in normal gameplay. Only via cheating.

The harem ending is a trap. A poet could do something with that.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes