Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I suppose there's no "pure harem" ending because it's not supposed to be achievable in normal gameplay. Only via cheating.

The harem ending is a trap. A poet could do something with that.
You can achieve the so called Harem ending without cheating, but, I don't think it's possible on the 1st playthrough unless you get really lucky with the rng on the girls and are very mindful about using gifts and whatnot. Might also have to let the some of the girls get some initial events started without stopping them.

That said, yes, the harem ending is a bad ending. The game is pretty realistic about that given that all the girls have nympho tendencies, especially the dark-elf. There's no way a normal man can keep up with two of those hoes, much less all of them, without enhancing themselves with magic.

The only ending... or at least, I THINK it's an ending, or at least a scene... that I haven't been able to achieve is the old wizard group thing...

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Nah, the individual marriage endings are all perfectly good. It's when you get greedy that the game punishes you for said greed.
I mean, yeah, kind of, but then again, picking one girl results in your friends becoming cumsluts, isn't really good, I would say. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I mean, yeah, kind of, but then again, picking one girl results in your friends becoming cumsluts, isn't really good, I would say. :p
Only the childhood friend tomboy and the dark-elf sorceress were his friends from the get-go, and of the two, the sorceress was already a slut. He didn't know the princess at all until the king offered her up for marriage and I don't remember the details of his relationship with the knight girl, but he didn't know her all that well either. Not to mention that she shows up in the game later than the other girls.

So eh, I wouldn't put it like that. It's pretty obvious that the canonical ending is supposed to be the one where he marries the childhood friend, and what happens with the rest would have happened anyway.

Even ignoring that, I wouldn't say being a cumslut is necessarily a bad thing either. It's a setting with magic and so on, so odds are that the negatives of our world to being like that don't apply.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Only the childhood friend tomboy and the dark-elf sorceress were his friends from the get-go, and of the two, the sorceress was already a slut. He didn't know the princess at all until the king offered her up for marriage and I don't remember the details of his relationship with the knight girl, but he didn't know her all that well either. Not to mention that she shows up in the game later than the other girls.

So eh, I wouldn't put it like that. It's pretty obvious that the canonical ending is supposed to be the one where he marries the childhood friend, and what happens with the rest would have happened anyway.

Even ignoring that, I wouldn't say being a cumslut is necessarily a bad thing either. It's a setting with magic and so on, so odds are that the negatives of our world to being like that don't apply.
Fair enough. You could even argue that picking the princess would be the "best" outcome, considering the whole town is already corrupted to the bones. Letting the perverted minister take over seems like a very bad idea.^^

But I don't like the princess, so whatever. :D

Reactions: drone4of2

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I'm enjoying the game so far...Thought the running around is annoying. Sometimes i can't find the NTR events...Still ok so far...
The first Gwent NTR events with Hank are bugged. The second you cannot stop. It replays the first one instead of the first. The same with Molina's photoshoot.

BTW Can only Gweant and The Princess be invited to the underground club?

Last edited:

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
I really want to play this game but judging from the gallery seems super long.

Anyone really played the whole thing, is it worth it or just view via the gallery is enough ?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017

Anyone really played the whole thing, is it worth it or just view via the gallery is enough ?
All scenes are just a few sentences, and their isn't much gameplay to reach them either. So the game is medium length I'd say.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

It depends, If you want all endings, you need to finish the game multiple times. For the NTR part, you can just ignore interaction and skip the days, there is still some rng, but you should get most scenes in the recollection room, thats the only way to see them anyway ))

Reactions: jaden000

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Hey guys, I made an improvements mod for this game! It's most noticeably a full edit of the translation, but there are a ton of other changes that might not be immediately obvious that I feel make the game better. Also, it includes the content from the March 17 patch for the Steam version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just like a lot of other mods, I don't know how this will interact with existing saves. I made this with a clean playthrough in mind, so please be aware of that when using it.

Does not work with compressed version!
Installation: Unzip the file and merge the "www" folder with the one in your game's root directory, overwrite all files when asked.

Mega -
MediaFire archive corrupt, Mega works

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden000

DizzyV

Jun 17, 2020
There is a bug that I encountered when random girl with beanie appears next to my home and while talking to her lerris and hank leave their house together, game freeze and I can't skip and I can't find the girls when they are with morris so I can't prevent event to happen

Last edited:

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
Kinda puzzled as to how in my first run I got 100% love with both the princess and Leris, keeping purity at 35 and 45 respectively and both virgins, but in both endings they were full on whoring around being blackmailed by nothing (the most that happened was groping/masturbating).
Overall tho nice game, maybe could've gone deeper in certain directions like the dvd shop (somehow my MC never went to the DvD shop a third time, even though bruh, things are happening to your teammates and the day after you're getting the dvds, are you retarded or what) or the guild system. I tried gathering materials and stuff but except for a rep boost, which I don't know the use of, it was useless. To get a perfect ending it's much better to just focus on money and avoid events (and story quests like the brothel).

Speaking of the brothel, didn't even manage to find what the vibrator and dildo are for: elf route or something? I don't think I'll play all 10 routes so if anyone knows thank you in advance.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Kinda puzzled as to how in my first run I got 100% love with both the princess and Leris, keeping purity at 35 and 45 respectively and both virgins, but in both endings they were full on whoring around being blackmailed by nothing (the most that happened was groping/masturbating).
Overall tho nice game, maybe could've gone deeper in certain directions like the dvd shop (somehow my MC never went to the DvD shop a third time, even though bruh, things are happening to your teammates and the day after you're getting the dvds, are you retarded or what) or the guild system. I tried gathering materials and stuff but except for a rep boost, which I don't know the use of, it was useless. To get a perfect ending it's much better to just focus on money and avoid events (and story quests like the brothel).

Speaking of the brothel, didn't even manage to find what the vibrator and dildo are for: elf route or something? I don't think I'll play all 10 routes so if anyone knows thank you in advance.
From what I remember, the game has a simple trigger for choosing whether you get the loyal ending or the slut ending, and it's based solely on purity, not virgin status. I don't remember exactly, but I think it was 50+ Purity for the good ending, under 50 for the bad one. The idea being that even if the person in question didn't outright fuck, they still did lewd things all over town enough to look like they're a total cock-tease.

To be fair, making a more complex check for the ending would have likely been difficult given all the possible permutations and all that jazz.

As for the DVD shop... You have to remember that this is a setting with literal magic. While in our world, the idea that someone could make actors look identical with real people might be ludicrous... or at least it used to be. Advances in image editing and so on have made deep fakes and whatnot increasingly difficult to tell from the real thing... In their setting, it's probably pretty easy to achieve this. So the fact that Roy doesn't question it too much is honestly not that surprising in my mind. As such I'm much more willing to give Roy a pass in this one than I would be in most other settings where this happens.

As for those last two, I don't remember what they're for either. Been too long since I played the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Back
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes