Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this game? I can't get old mage harem, for some reason after I get Molina, Leris and Princess final scene with him, Gweat stops having encounters with him after the 2nd event, so until day 30 there is no more encounters for her.

Looking into the unlocked dvd scenes there is one with Leris, Molina and the old mage. I got their final scenes as well with him but that scene never triggers.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I was able to have the mage get his final scene with all four ladies seperately, but that was about it. There must be some other step I'm missing
Same thing. Did you manage to get the old mage harem ending?

The only one I get is the one with a bunch of random guys summoning monsters to get the girls while the hero is away;

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Is this still just a partial translation? Or how are you guys going through this?
You can enjoy the game. I'd say 99.9% of the lines are translated and the ones that aren't, you can still understand the conversation from the context.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Ain't much 'partial' about it. There's a few lines here and there that revert to moon runes, but overall ... it's pretty much a complete TL.
You can enjoy the game. I'd say 99.9% of the lines are translated and the ones that aren't, you can still understand the conversation from the context.
I asked because of the note at the front page, but from what it looks, the OP downloads haven't been updated with that partial bits someone sent?

Also curious about another thing, apparently the dev is chinese, but he has no reference on either dlsite, ci-en or dmm?

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Hero Roys Wedding [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win(781 MB/ 163 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
so i think i screw something up, cause i don't think i can see any H scene even after i skipped some "event" and purposefully avoided disturbing the NTR scene, what do really?

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes