heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
love it, i want to train asap haha, this game makes me want to grind and train a lot
love the concept and hope there will be much more :D

ps: are there more ames like this? help a man out :D

• Love
Reactions: SexForAll

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
The only thing i can say is bad in a sense is how the character don't match the personality of the characters you based them off of. Other than that it great the combat system isn't complicated and focus on plot isn't overshadow by the sex scene.

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Good luck Dev. Initial impressions are good. Art definitely on the lines of Summertime Saga. Pokemon style combat is very good.

Popular characters mixing together. Think this has potential if it doesn't end up abandoned in two weeks or randomly marked completed after the 2nd update.

If you're running with the theme of multiple universes mixing together, might I suggest Highschool DxD characters. We're missing a very good game with those girls in it.

I'll throw this game in to my watch list and if after 3 updates I'm still interested, you'll definitely earn my pledge.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It looks very good, almost too good, I hope it does not end up abandoned.

Good luck.

(sex for all) --- xD

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
It's a good start a bit short but a good start.
MC will obtain the powers of his "mother" he will not understand how.
The pokemon fighting system is really cool.
Good luck.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Games art can compete with Summertime Saga, Bones Tales The Manor & other 2d h games, luv it
I don't think there's any game that can (right now) compete with summertime saga hand drawing (closest might be Something Unlimited for me)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
cant change Mitsukis name? like i have tried everything but it still goes with Mitsuki
From what I can tell, the name only changes what Deku calls her. It's just a way to get him to call her "mom" without anyone else doing the same.

I don't think there's any game that can (right now) compete with summertime saga hand drawing (closest might be Something Unlimited for me)
I think Four Element Trainer does pretty well.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
judging from the previews, I wish some of the boobs were smaller, but the art style looks good; I'll put it on my list.

Reactions: Keithidris

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Art Style looks good, gonna put it in my List was waiting for a Hero Academia Game tbh...^^

Tsunade is in the Game because she is OUR H-Hero! :D

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
cant change Mitsukis name? like i have tried everything but it still goes with Mitsuki
thats how your character calls her

So how many levels do you have to grind to progress the story? I'm at level 22 and there's still nothing I can do. Have yet to see the Phoenix sex scene as shown in the previews. Hopefully I'm missing something because grinding out levels is already setting off alarm bells. There's way too many low content high grind games on this site.
You need to use up your ember PPs, MC will then say to talk to valentine and she says your DNA is not regenerating enough. This opens conversation with phoenix. Will be angry and challenge you to beat her with her own power. At 22... easy enough.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes