• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

someboi331

Nov 10, 2019
This looks very promising especially Tsunade, we need more cross overs that dont derail the feel of the game

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Wait... we got a blowjob from Mitsuki, why didn't we get a second power?
Immediately after that scene the game tells you there's no more content in the current version. That's why.

Seems like a fun setup though. I hope their are more scenes with the MC getting fucked without knowing later on.

SexForAll

Hero Sex Academia Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2019
Oooof that sex scene cg looking spiiiiicy as hell. Best of luck with this game boss, hopefully I can get to a point where I can support the patreon in due time.

Edit: Fuck it, you know what? I'm dropping a cheeky $2 your way, your first patron has arrived, do me proud son.

...I hope I don't regret this, could've bought me a nice box of rice krispies with that.
I will work hard to don't make you regret your support, thank you for being one of the first patrons and trust on me!

Hey Dev, if you don't drop it, I'm ready to translate it into Russian
My native language is Spanish, and I only know English, if you would translate it to Russian, would be really AWESOME!

Why is there Tsunade in Heroes Academy?
View attachment 650407
This isn't just a My hero Academia parody game, this game will have a lot of hot characters from famous shows, Tsunade is perfect to be the principal for this Heroes Academy, don't you think so?

Art looks great, hopefully no forced NTR like the other BNHA game! Good luck, I'll be subbing if the next version is just as good quality wise.
Don't worry, not NTR content planned for now. ;)

Really nice art but I think 2 alternating pictures isn't really "animation". Or are there plans to fully animate in the future?
:( I'm sorry, I'm the only one working in this project. Actually other dev, helped me to know how to code in renpy (I already knew a bit of coding), I started from January, writing the script, doing all the backgrounds, characters, coding (Coding the battle system took me an entire month) But I wanted to do something with good quality, So I didn't have time to improve the animations (I took the example from others visual novels and I thought, that would be enough) I will try to improve them in the next update. Thank you for your feedback

So how many levels do you have to grind to progress the story? I'm at level 22 and there's still nothing I can do. Have yet to see the Phoenix sex scene as shown in the previews. Hopefully I'm missing something because grinding out levels is already setting off alarm bells. There's way too many low content high grind games on this site.
You reached lvl 22?? Wow, you actually only needed lvl 8. You have to spend all your ember PPs and then talk with Valentine, she will help you to know why you can't use your fire powers and once you do it, and you reach lvl 8 you can challenge phoenix. I will try to add some kind of hints for the next update.

aw interesting, can you port to android?
Where's download link for android?
Done! Enjoy it ;)

cant change Mitsukis name? like i have tried everything but it still goes with Mitsuki
Thanks for your report, it is a bug I already fixed it and I'm uploading the new fixed update (Android version is already fixed).

nice art & tags
hope for some anal scenes
like ALOTT !
Sex for all needs Pregnancy for All tag :LOL: (y)
Anal and Pregnancy are planned for future updates, so don't worry (y)

Liking the concept a lot with the combat system however theres so much missing this game has a lot of potential for my advice to make this game better is to focus on the story and more scenes before sexual scenes, it didnt feel rewarding to have intercourse with Phoenix, literally 7 minutes into the game and it went from 0-100 did not feel rewarding at all it was like she was a cheap slut
She agreed to have sex, because she always keeps her word, for her that is related to her honor. And if you look the first time she hurt the protagonist when he had no powers and that made her feel bad, to the point of promising that she would help him be admitted. This added to the fact that the protagonist never lied to her and she offended him thinking that he was trying to cheat on her and then he defeated her when she had promised "jokingly" that he would never beat her and if miraculously accomplished it she would have sex with him. That is the essence of developing her character's scenes. Probably not the best justification but it was the only way to be able to bring scenes and animations worthwhile in the first update. in addition to all the work in the dialogues, art, and coding that was done all by me. Anyway thanks for your advice and feedback.

Ok its looks good but... I'm not that much fan of incest I dont mind either to. But Mitsuki looks like our mom but we said her ''Mitsuki'' not mom. And its feels less immersive. Why you dont make her ''Mom'' or ''Step Mom'' ? Or we should name her as a Mom?
Hmm, I will have that in mind, maybe adding a "relationship" choice for her? I don't have problems with the Patreon rules.

This game is....Odd to say the least. It's my hero yeah. But it's also like a mixture a bunch of universes? Like Marvel? DC i assume to? Naruto as well. Umm....Why? Not that i'm complaining, but wouldn't it make more sense to stick to at least just superhero ones? Also what the heck is up with the characters personalities? Bakumom isn't anything like herself, Midnight isn't either no one really is and that's odd.

It kinda comes off like this game was going to be a big crossover thing with no one real setting or somthing very different, but was later changed to be my hero academia to try to get more attention or somthing. I'm not complaining mind you i just find that really freaking weird.

Alot about this game is odd, just playing it isn't bad and is quite functional. Although the art is a bit funny looking. And the story? It's kinda....Bizzare.

We are Deku, but Bakumom's son? So we are bakugo? But if he came from Allmight instead? It's weird. The least they could do was keep Bakumom's character in tact as her personality is a huge draw to her, instead she's more generically supportive and loving, like she's a normal mom and not a firey person like she is.

The game kinda feels....Confused about itself I think. What do the rest of you think?
The truth is that I only took as base My hero academia because it fits perfectly with the story I wanted to develop, but the game is a super heroes visual novel, not only based on My hero academia.

Also, I am not an expert, this is my first game and I made it entirely by myself, I am not an expert screenwriter and it is possible that I make mistakes. I made Mitsuki's personality change for plot reasons, according to the content I had raised, I considered it to be the best (It could have been a mistake, but it was the best option I found, at that time).

This game will not be 100% faithful to the characters on which it is based (Although I will always try to preserve their essence) For example in the world of Naruto all the characters have innumerable abilities and "powers" in Heroes Academy I will leave them with their ability or power more representative, and other changes to adapt the characters and events to the Hero Academy World.

I am sorry if you were offended by modifying some character that you liked a lot, but I considered that it was the best thing for the story, I will evaluate later if it is worth modifying this to keep Mitsuki with her original personality, or is not something that affects significantly the experience. anyway, thanks a lot for your feedback.

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
I will work hard to don't make you regret your support, thank you for being one of the first patrons and trust on me!

My native language is Spanish, and I only know English, if you would translate it to Russian, would be really AWESOME!

This isn't just a My hero Academia parody game, this game will have a lot of hot characters from famous shows, Tsunade is perfect to be the principal for this Heroes Academy, don't you think so?

Don't worry, not NTR content planned for now. ;)

:( I'm sorry, I'm the only one working in this project. Actually other dev, helped me to know how to code in renpy (I already knew a bit of coding), I started from January, writing the script, doing all the backgrounds, characters, coding (Coding the battle system took me an entire month) But I wanted to do something with good quality, So I didn't have time to improve the animations (I took the example from others visual novels and I thought, that would be enough) I will try to improve them in the next update. Thank you for your feedback

You reached lvl 22?? Wow, you actually only needed lvl 8. You have to spend all your ember PPs and then talk with Valentine, she will help you to know why you can't use your fire powers and once you do it, and you reach lvl 8 you can challenge phoenix. I will try to add some kind of hints for the next update.

Done! Enjoy it ;)

Thanks for your report, it is a bug I already fixed it and I'm uploading the new fixed update (Android version is already fixed).

Anal and Pregnancy are planned for future updates, so don't worry (y)

She agreed to have sex, because she always keeps her word, for her that is related to her honor. And if you look the first time she hurt the protagonist when he had no powers and that made her feel bad, to the point of promising that she would help him be admitted. This added to the fact that the protagonist never lied to her and she offended him thinking that he was trying to cheat on her and then he defeated her when she had promised "jokingly" that he would never beat her and if miraculously accomplished it she would have sex with him. That is the essence of developing her character's scenes. Probably not the best justification but it was the only way to be able to bring scenes and animations worthwhile in the first update. in addition to all the work in the dialogues, art, and coding that was done all by me. Anyway thanks for your advice and feedback.

Hmm, I will have that in mind, maybe adding a "relationship" choice for her? I don't have problems with the Patreon rules.

The truth is that I only took as base My hero academia because it fits perfectly with the story I wanted to develop, but the game is a super heroes visual novel, not only based on My hero academia.

Also, I am not an expert, this is my first game and I made it entirely by myself, I am not an expert screenwriter and it is possible that I make mistakes. I made Mitsuki's personality change for plot reasons, according to the content I had raised, I considered it to be the best (It could have been a mistake, but it was the best option I found, at that time).

This game will not be 100% faithful to the characters on which it is based (Although I will always try to preserve their essence) For example in the world of Naruto all the characters have innumerable abilities and "powers" in Heroes Academy I will leave them with their ability or power more representative, and other changes to adapt the characters and events to the Hero Academy World.

I am sorry if you were offended by modifying some character that you liked a lot, but I considered that it was the best thing for the story, I will evaluate later if it is worth modifying this to keep Mitsuki with her original personality, or is not something that affects significantly the experience. anyway, thanks a lot for your feedback.
I'm glad to see you here responding to feedback from people, I'm enjoying the game, happy with your work and your current patreon progress, best of luck with everything!

Reactions: SexForAll

SexForAll

Hero Sex Academia Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2019
¿Tienes planes de traducirlo al español en el futuro?

Do you have plans to translate it into Spanish in the future?
Hmm it's a lot of work, and I'm doing it all just by myself. So I won't for now, it would make a huge delay on each update.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So uhh, why does this have incest tag? As far as I can tell, while MC does live with a woman, the dialogue treats her like a family friend and he calls her by name... last I checked you don't exactly call parents by their name.... that is quite frowned upon. And you can change her name (after it has been used that is), but no relationship change option... and if they are the Mom.... well other characters shouldn't be calling them Mom XD

So unless they are already called Mom by MC, or relationship can somehow be set to mom, without them being named Mom..... tagging it as incest is false advertising....

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
SexForAll Yes everyone here thinking same thing. Relationship change will be realy good. You can add basic ''Landlady'' relation with change option so if we want make ''Mom'' or ''Stepmom'' we can. And this way you dont get any problem with patreon or F95zone.

Reactions: Abhay and Canade

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Hope to see some Ikkitousen girls like Kanu or Bleach girls like Harribel.
moe_98384_sample.jpg
ba07816443f73da3617c194bcc342820.jpg
Hermano no añadas NTR. NTR solo hace que el desarrollo se retrase y devalua a las chicas.
Anyways good luck with this game.

Reactions: Rythan25

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
There are loads of crowd services online for translating. You can check out some of the popular repositories on github or just search for them. Yes, you'd have to share some of the script (in text), but you could do that in pieces and not give the whole thing. I recommend you also give some context, such as a small image or some background/subtext. Translating isn't hard anymore as we have the crowd and the cloud ;)

Hmm it's a lot of work, and I'm doing it all just by myself. So I won't for now, it would make a huge delay on each update.

PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
maybe the most donated person can choose what kind a hero that can be put in the game.
but yeah the game look promising the art is good i like this kind of style. kind sexy if they do blowjob. keep it up man or girl
Edit: maybe u can add some deflowering scene it gonna be awesome

Dazai Suya

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome job dev, looking forward for more updates.
Skills are only 3 rn, i hope we can use all skills together and an feature to get skill permanently by having sex or making a character gf.
There can be many locations too

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes