Guardra

May 29, 2018
so since we have a pokemon type battle/leveling system is there an Action Replay cheat code to give us 300x exp gain

also i can wait to see what other anime/cartoon characters make their way in to this universe

JohnSkellington

Nov 13, 2019
View attachment 650251

Overview:
A strange gene without any explanation has given rise to multiple mutations in the vast majority of human beings, developing special abilities and characteristics. The world has become a society with superhumans in which, to help common welfare and preserve peace, people have appeared to use their powers to save and help others, these people are considered... Superheroes. Our protagonist must face this world, by being son of the most powerful heroe the world has seen, who disappeared without leaving a trace several years ago. Despite being his son, at the age of 18 when he must enter the Heroes Academy, he has not yet demonstrated any special skill or power, in fact he has managed to keep secret to avoid shame for being the son of the greatest symbol of peace. However, he will discover that within himself he has an undiscovered and prominent power with which he can become a great hero, the hero who manages to avenge his father and return peace to the world.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-09
Release Date: 2020-05-09
Developer: SexForAll - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.021
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
It says there is an Android version, but I see no download link. Is that a mistake in the header?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OverLord gamer

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Every time I see a Hero Academia parody game I wish they would put the MC's power in the description. It's not like it's a huge spoiler, but it's the easiest way to tell if the game would have creative super-power sex scenes or if it'll be just another boring romance game with lovey-dovey consensual sex. ugh.

And the MC in the game has the power to permanently acquire other people's powers after sex with them.
Could be interesting, but only one power is obtainable in the current version and it's only used as an attack in fights so far.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Liking the concept a lot with the combat system however theres so much missing this game has a lot of potential for my advice to make this game better is to focus on the story and more scenes before sexual scenes, it didnt feel rewarding to have intercourse with Phoenix, literally 7 minutes into the game and it went from 0-100 did not feel rewarding at all it was like she was a cheap slut

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Prototype87

Jun 28, 2017
Please for the love of god, add names to where you are going. Trying to navigate is a lesson in futilty. It almost made me give up.

Reactions: cakeny

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ok its looks good but... I'm not that much fan of incest I dont mind either to. But Mitsuki looks like our mom but we said her ''Mitsuki'' not mom. And its feels less immersive. Why you dont make her ''Mom'' or ''Step Mom'' ? Or we should name her as a Mom?

Reactions: hakulaku97

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Looks very promising, the art looks good. I think froppy could use a little bit of an improvement, but still not bad.

SexForAll

Hero Sex Academia Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2019
I am very happy for all your good comments, really, it was a lot of hard work, and seeing that everyone liked the game is a great honor. I will continue working on the next updates, to improve, make this project better, and better and not disappoint you. I have not been able to answer all your comments, but I have already read them all, in a few moments I will answer your questions and concerns. Regarding your requests, I already added the Android download links, so that everyone who wants their mobile version can enjoy it!

Here is a small post about the next characters to come:

If you have suggestions for new characters, please leave a comment on the , then I will make a poll so that we all decide what new characters we will find in the next version of Heroes Academy! Sex For All and Plus Ultra!

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
This game is....Odd to say the least. It's my hero yeah. But it's also like a mixture a bunch of universes? Like Marvel? DC i assume to? Naruto as well. Umm....Why? Not that i'm complaining, but wouldn't it make more sense to stick to at least just superhero ones? Also what the heck is up with the characters personalities? Bakumom isn't anything like herself, Midnight isn't either no one really is and that's odd.

It kinda comes off like this game was going to be a big crossover thing with no one real setting or somthing very different, but was later changed to be my hero academia to try to get more attention or somthing. I'm not complaining mind you i just find that really freaking weird.

Alot about this game is odd, just playing it isn't bad and is quite functional. Although the art is a bit funny looking. And the story? It's kinda....Bizzare.

We are Deku, but Bakumom's son? So we are bakugo? But if he came from Allmight instead? It's weird. The least they could do was keep Bakumom's character in tact as her personality is a huge draw to her, instead she's more generically supportive and loving, like she's a normal mom and not a firey person like she is.

The game kinda feels....Confused about itself I think. What do the rest of you think?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
This game is....Odd to say the least. It's my hero yeah. But it's also like a mixture a bunch of universes? Like Marvel? DC i assume to? Naruto as well. Umm....Why? Not that i'm complaining, but wouldn't it make more sense to stick to at least just superhero ones? Also what the heck is up with the characters personalities? Bakumom isn't anything like herself, Midnight isn't either no one really is and that's odd.

It kinda comes off like this game was going to be a big crossover thing with no one real setting or somthing very different, but was later changed to be my hero academia to try to get more attention or somthing. I'm not complaining mind you i just find that really freaking weird.

Alot about this game is odd, just playing it isn't bad and is quite functional. Although the art is a bit funny looking. And the story? It's kinda....Bizzare.

We are Deku, but Bakumom's son? So we are bakugo? But if he came from Allmight instead? It's weird. The least they could do was keep Bakumom's character in tact as her personality is a huge draw to her, instead she's more generically supportive and loving, like she's a normal mom and not a firey person like she is.

The game kinda feels....Confused about itself I think. What do the rest of you think?
The way I see it, it's HeroAca, plus some extras. The only thing that really worries me is Phoenix appearing to be front and centre, which can give the impression that the HeroAca girls end up being secondary in their own setting. No way to know for sure if that's the case without confirmation from the dev.

As for Deku and his lineage, it's clearly because Bakugo's the one with the hot mom. Aside from that, it's Deku in every sense.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
The way I see it, it's HeroAca, plus some extras. The only thing that really worries me is Phoenix appearing to be front and centre, which can give the impression that the HeroAca girls end up being secondary in their own setting. No way to know for sure if that's the case without confirmation from the dev.

As for Deku and his lineage, it's clearly because Bakugo's the one with the hot mom. Aside from that, it's Deku in every sense.
True to all of that. But like i said. Baukogo's mom's allure comes also from her personality. That's not quite present. Honestly, the only thing that really needs a change with her is to make her more firey and loud mouthed like she's meant to be. It's not hard to write for her in most situations. If anything, during the first parts of the game we have seen, using her personality, her reactions would be to tell Deku to stop whining and keep trying and giving him some reinforcement with a bit of touph love on her part. Trying to push him to be better and stop being his wimpy self. Even if granted this Deku isn't quite as....Deku.

As he should be. He's more mellow if that makes sense. But you don't need a 1 to 1 recreation of Deku.In fact the Dev could do somthing interesting and mix in some bakugo traits to him beyond his look. Such as him having a bit of a temper when getting into a fight or when he's trying to talk to the girls and they won't listen he gets angry at them, etc.

I'm not here to say how to write the game. But if your gonna use the characters I feel you should use their charactersation properly. Add some fire to Bakumom and make her less overly kind,motherly and supportive and make her more pushy and agressive with him to shape up and prove himself rather than complain about not having powers and just wanting to give up.

You could evne add a scene of her giving a bop on the head like she does htat has a nipple fall out or somthing. Just play into her character a bit. And give the player a bit of Bakugo in them. As they don't got much deku in them either....

Reactions: riderfan097
3.70 star(s) 24 Votes