Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
nice teaser so far!
cant wait for next release when we get moms powers and find out she been giving us head when we slept :ROFLMAO:

DemonGod20

Nov 7, 2017
An MHA themed game with Tsunade and you play as the dude who plays Bilbo in the live action lotr cossplaying as deku? You have my attention.

SexForAll

Hero Sex Academia Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2019
Hey guys, someone of you know a bit about copyright? I mean I have been using the appearance and exact names from anime and cartoon characters and I did it because I saw many games doing it, so I decided that it would be more comfortable to use the exact names, does anyone know or have a source where I can investigate more about it?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Hey guys, someone of you know a bit about copyright? I mean I have been using the appearance and exact names from anime and cartoon characters and I did it because I saw many games doing it, so I decided that it would be more comfortable to use the exact names, does anyone know or have a source where I can investigate more about it?
I know a bit about it and honestly...It's a slippery thing. Your MOSTLY ok. Mostly. Plenty of games do indeed use the characters, but most of the time they are sort of at a tiny bit of risk. Simpsons games in particualr are notorius for running into issues due to copyright. Plenty of them have just been killed in the crib when the creators learned they couldn't make money off of them. Take 'ay carumba'. You on the other hand? Yeah, your gonna be ok mostly. My hero isn't too anal about using its characters. Naruto either. But you REALLY should reconsider the Marvel ones or adding any DC ones. Those ones you WILL run into trouble over as something unlimited did.

Your making a big crossover game and that imposes alot of risk on your part. The more media you use, the more copyright risk you put yourself in. If you were just using my hero you'd be safe as the creator doesn't mind. Naruto is similar but can be tricky at times depending on how close you make and keep the characters. Most naruto games get away with it by changing stuff up and making it custom or even altering the characters. Your not exactly doing that.

So yeah.Do not use any more Marvel or DC characters than you feel neccecary as you will run into trouble if you put too much emphasis on them. You should be careful on who you choose and mainly foucus on my hero and fleshing it out before expanding outward. As if your seen as under the my hero banner mainly, you'll be fine.

But big crossovers? Those are always at BIG risk if they lead with that.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Like sirviper says, the more properties you use, the more likely you're going to set off someone's copyright alarm.

Though since MHA is apparently more lenient, if things take a turn for the worse you can probably change the offending character into something from that property thanks to the large and varied cast.

Reactions: sirviper235

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Indeed As Laziness said. I hope this helps and doesn't upset you or hurt your plans or ideas. Just trying to help.

Reactions: Laziness
Jan 15, 2019
It feels like if SexNote and Hero Academia fucked each other while watching Naruto and X-Men. I like all three (and SexNote) and this has the best drawn Tsunade I have seen in a sex game.

Ideas:

There is a very good premise that could be made here in terms of story progression. Not much I would change, except maybe a date system and starting the game in March, which would be a month prior to when the school year normally begins in Japan, which Hero Academia is facilitated at.

Kind of dirty hosting this, but it is good information to utilize for the authentic Sex-Parody experience for a Hero Academia like game. Unless you want to have the school in America, Europe or Latin America. In the U.S., school year normally begins either in August or September.

You can add in events resembling what took place in Hero Academia, but also facilitated X-men qualities since Jean Grey is already in the game. Since, Tsunade is in the game, you may want to add in an Assistant Principal to give the authentic Tsunade vibe.

SexForAll

Hero Sex Academia Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2019
concerning
I know a bit about it and honestly...It's a slippery thing. Your MOSTLY ok. Mostly. Plenty of games do indeed use the characters, but most of the time they are sort of at a tiny bit of risk. Simpsons games in particualr are notorius for running into issues due to copyright. Plenty of them have just been killed in the crib when the creators learned they couldn't make money off of them. Take 'ay carumba'. You on the other hand? Yeah, your gonna be ok mostly. My hero isn't too anal about using its characters. Naruto either. But you REALLY should reconsider the Marvel ones or adding any DC ones. Those ones you WILL run into trouble over as something unlimited did.

Your making a big crossover game and that imposes alot of risk on your part. The more media you use, the more copyright risk you put yourself in. If you were just using my hero you'd be safe as the creator doesn't mind. Naruto is similar but can be tricky at times depending on how close you make and keep the characters. Most naruto games get away with it by changing stuff up and making it custom or even altering the characters. Your not exactly doing that.

So yeah.Do not use any more Marvel or DC characters than you feel neccecary as you will run into trouble if you put too much emphasis on them. You should be careful on who you choose and mainly foucus on my hero and fleshing it out before expanding outward. As if your seen as under the my hero banner mainly, you'll be fine.

But big crossovers? Those are always at BIG risk if they lead with that.
Like sirviper says, the more properties you use, the more likely you're going to set off someone's copyright alarm.

Though since MHA is apparently more lenient, if things take a turn for the worse you can probably change the offending character into something from that property thanks to the large and varied cast.

Thanks a lot guys for your answers, I've been digging a bit, actually I'm curious about the "something unlimited" case, they are one of the biggest adult superhero games and currently the project is still on patreon, and still using DC characters in a literal way (I mean with its drawing style and exact names). In fact that project with an Avatar, GOT and other similar adult games, were the ones that gave me the security and tranquility of making this game with the crossover of characters, using the same names and appearances.

Could someone explain to me what happened to something unlimited? Because as I say I see that it remains the same, so I do not know if they really had a problem or nothing really happened.

And in that case, what option would there be to reduce the risk? Could changing the names of the characters a little work? Or is it a solution that is not effective in these cases? My goal would be to be able to use games from different franchises, Marvel, Naruto, MHA, Dragon Ball, DC, Avatar, Bleach, One Punch man, etc. But, I really would like to better understand the copyright situation and the options before deciding to eliminate a franchise that may be interesting for a lot of users.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
This all sounds like something you should take up with the devs of those games. They might give you advice on how to not incur corporate wrath or they might just shrug it off as them being lucky.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
So
Thanks a lot guys for your answers, I've been digging a bit, actually I'm curious about the "something unlimited" case, they are one of the biggest adult superhero games and currently the project is still on patreon, and still using DC characters in a literal way (I mean with its drawing style and exact names). In fact that project with an Avatar, GOT and other similar adult games, were the ones that gave me the security and tranquility of making this game with the crossover of characters, using the same names and appearances.

Could someone explain to me what happened to something unlimited? Because as I say I see that it remains the same, so I do not know if they really had a problem or nothing really happened.

And in that case, what option would there be to reduce the risk? Could changing the names of the characters a little work? Or is it a solution that is not effective in these cases? My goal would be to be able to use games from different franchises, Marvel, Naruto, MHA, Dragon Ball, DC, Avatar, Bleach, One Punch man, etc. But, I really would like to better understand the copyright situation and the options before deciding to eliminate a franchise that may be interesting for a lot of users.
Something unlimited is a...Unique. Case. Basically it was due to it's name. When it was first created it was called 'Injustice Unlimited.' But then you see the injustice video games were created and came out and the name was trademarked. Thus there was a big issue with copy write over that. Thus it had to be changed. It almost got shut down over it.

The reason the games you spoke of not getting hit with copyright and being ok is a mixture of luck and the creators not being anal over copyright stuff. Also dragon ball games? Those HAVE been hit so be very careful with any DB characters in particular. Avatar doesn't have much going on nowadays so the creators don't care what happens. DC gets picky with it's characters.But the justice leauge continutiy techically belongs to bruce tim, not the comics owners themselves. Hence why using those version s of the characters is allowed. They are techically a seperate unique canon.

To reduce the risk, I again say, that you should be careful on which you use. Marvel is VERY protective and you should avoid using it's characters. Sense stan lee passed on they have been very anal over copyright. So avoid that as best you can and use it as little as poossible. Phoniex may be ok for now, but be careful to not foucus too much on her. She can get you in trouble.

DC, you'd have to stick to making the girls desgins resemble the justice league cartoon not the comics. That can land you in hot water.

Avatar, you should be fine with.

Bleach....50/50. There is only like 1 other game out there. But sense a sequel series isbeing made they could get protective if it starts taking off.

Dragon ball? Be careful there. There is one called 'divine adventure' that used to be called 'infiity' they had to change it up big time with a bunch of stuff due to running into trouble over what they had in the game. So be careful there.

OPM? Hard to say with that one.No one has tried anything with it yet.

Naruto, so many games but some get copyrighted. It's a shot in the dark.

Best option is to alter the girls in some ways to make them more unique your own. WHolesale using the exact desgins and names is gonna be playing with fire. Litteraly in the case of Pheonix hahah.

But that's my advice to you so far. Hope it helps.

Sticking with and foucusing on my hero and it's girls and just fleshing that would and over time adding in others should keep you safe. But it's risky to go all in on the crossover from the start.

Reactions: SexForAll
Jan 15, 2019
My goal would be to be able to use games from different franchises, Marvel, Naruto, MHA, Dragon Ball, DC, Avatar, Bleach, One Punch man, etc. But, I really would like to better understand the copyright situation and the options before deciding to eliminate a franchise that may be interesting for a lot of users.
You also got to make sure it feels as organic as possible, since you are adding in content from different games.

Professor X's school for mutants and U.A. High School can be merged together. They both concern teaching young people how to use their powers to be good guys. However, it would beg the question as to how Tsunade became the principal. I like it, but she is not a super hero, she is just a super ninja called a Sennin. She might fit better as the Mayor of the city, since that is similar to her role as Hokage.

Alternatively, you could redesign the school's administration so she does have a definite role with the school that doesn't clash with her characterization.

There is an idea to use the rooms on the first floor solely for homeroom. The students transition to P.E. after morning announcements and then perform all school classes on the second and third floors. What would be on the first floor would be business offices and this can work to introduce characters that will be tied to work study and internship opportunities as that is something that happens in the Hero Academia story with Deku.

Therefore, Tsunade wouldn't be the principal, but rather the School Chancellor. A chancellor when it comes to schools is the chairman of the governing body, therefore responsible for both education and other services related to the school. This would make sense why they would have a non-super hero be in charge of a school for super heroes.

Who would be principal?

That is a good question. What is a principal? Principal comes from Principal Teacher or Head Teacher. He or she is someone who has been a teacher. So you are looking for someone who has been a super hero. according to wikipedia was a former headmistress for Xavier's Academy.

School Administration works similar to a corporation. You have a board of directors that are elected by the shareholders. They appoint the CEO, which is the Chancellor, which ideally would be Tsunade. Tsunade's past as a Hokage could be utilized for why she was deem ideal as the Chancellor of the school. The Chancellor is not the Head Teacher. The Chancellor is the head of the school via the corporate interests tied to the school. U.A. High School better situated as a Private School given how hard it is to be accepted and how closely it is tied to corporate heroism. The Chancellor's job is to appoint who will be charge of business relations (the director) and the head teacher (principal) as well as the head of security (the dean) and therefore has to be able to multitask outside the capacity as a teacher. And this corporate nature to it works well to develop story behind badguys that you will encounter rather than just being badguys. Remember Corporate Heroism has a huge fundamental basis behind Hero Academia.

Emma Frost would make a great Principal working under Tsunade. The Director alternatively could be Bulma Briefs, since you wanted to add in Dragonball characters. It also works with Bulma Briefs being the go to person to get in touch with the Z Fighters. Below the Director you have all non-educational personnel related to the school. You also need a Dean to be charge of the discipline, which is the third position directly under the Chancellor. You could have Katchan's mom, Mitsuki in charge of discipline as she does seem to be very good at it with Katchan. In fact, this could explain how the protagonist gets around the whole issues tied to acceptance to a private corporate school for super heroes when he isn't from a wealthy family and doesn't have any powers. Plus if it is a school for girls, normally, then it would even add better to this backstory. This in turn can also allow you to add in characters from Kill La Kill.

Therefore, instead of needing powers to remain being a student. The Protagonist's reasoning is tied to survival and personal ambition. Not having any powers in a school (in which he is not only the only guy in school, but also the only one without powers) will be a huge problem. He will be notoriously bullied, which is brought up by Tsunade, which is why it would be best to find some sort of ability that he can exploit. Developing this ability is a matter of survival, because once he finds out that he has an ability that it is a different ball game for him. Instead of just attending for the sake of Mitsuki's employment with the school, he will be attending classes like an ordinary student in which he is likely to get killed given how intense the school is in academics, physical education, discipline, professional development, etc... Bu this also allows you to introduce more characters as he tackles with each issue.

As for Valentine, it would make sense she might be facilitated this way. She is the last surviving member of . This can be brought up for how she became the school nurse.

By the way, she is six feet or 183 cm tall. I bring this up, because Mitsuki is 5'7".

Also, I am just bringing up this idea just to expand the environment and offer you something I think fits with what you are trying to do.

As for what sirviper235 brought up, I can help with that. This approach I do allow you to utilize and as a mix of X-men and Hero Academia, it will be very unique for a story to progress with. Getting the characters you want to match into the story will be an issue. However, if you want to know if a character can fit into this type of story, you can just PM me and I'll inform you how that character can be utilized without creating any issues.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 24 Votes