3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
screenshot0001.png

Well originally it was good to see this medieval title has a harem tag... But now this project will also include NTR content, which I really hate it being a harem fan. (Netori is the only NTR that is accepted by the harem fanbase.)

And FYI, most harem fans will not be interest in a title that has NTR cuck / love interest cheating on MC content...or even sharing / swinging in a harem story. Or watching others have sex that isn't the MC.

Anyways, good luck with this endeavor. It's a pass for me, due to NTR being considered...it's a tag I avoid.

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faxe10%

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
View attachment 4138097

Well originally it was good to see this medieval title has a harem tag... But now this project will also include NTR content, which I really hate it being a harem fan. (Netori is the only NTR that is accepted by the harem fanbase.)

And FYI, most harem fans will not be interest in a title that has NTR cuck / love interest cheating on MC content...or even sharing / swinging in a harem story. Or watching others have sex that isn't the MC.

Anyways, good luck with this endeavor. It's a pass for me, due to NTR being considered...it's a tag I avoid.

Regards.
based on his explanation on his Itch.io dude is new to the NTR term but plans to be Netori only. makes it clear that he has no intention for mc to share his girls

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote