Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
So how many thousands of HP does this boss in the ice cave have? Holy shit I've been fighting him for 30 minutes now

EDIT: Oh my fucking fuck its a supposed to lose fight. Anger and rage.
I was about to say the same thing. I was also like, is this possible? Highly highly not lol I started falling asleep.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game
from 757 MB to 302 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
So how many thousands of HP does this boss in the ice cave have? Holy shit I've been fighting him for 30 minutes now

EDIT: Oh my fucking fuck its a supposed to lose fight. Anger and rage.
I burned through all of my consumables and then lost. Fuck games that do that. If I'm supposed to lose, make me lose in the first three turns or don't even have an actual fight.

I came here because of that boss, but now that I'm here I think I'm just going to snag the full save and be done with it...

Reactions: gun506

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
Damn I feel like this game could have been good. The MC escaping out of prison was funny. But the fact the entire game is a board game for map movement means it's not much of a game. Also randomly generated attacks in battle is kind of dumb not much strategy you can do with that. Then Idk if it was the original lines being this sloppy or someone just half assed this translation, but in the ice cave the girl is clearly getting done in the ass but the dialogue says pussy. It's weird the text is just going off on a tangent most of the time way before they play the hentai gif. It feels disconnected like the person doing the text was trying to write text based hentai scenes.

NEQOLASER

Dec 15, 2017
it hurts my soul when 1 dice and 8 tiles to go to end :I happend 3 times in a row so i give up waiting for a save 100 yk :D

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I was a bit hesitant because it's a dice game. I do love its animations though but its climaxes isn't all that. I just got into the city after recruiting the third main character and had no defeat yet. Even though I should've for the h-event. I might start new just to see it. Who knows. Might not be worth the time but *shrug* ...
It was fun. 5 hours through the game, but it kind of died halfway through. So I just stopped playing and deleted it (I have so much other games I need to finish anyway). I would go and try to look for the full save in the thread but nah. I don't feel like it.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
This is one of those rare times where I just deleted the game after reaching a certain point. No unlock gallery. No nothing. F this game.

I can forgive a lot of its flaws... but making a must lose boss that you don't realize you have to lose against and on which you can waste tons of consumables is simply unacceptable. It's terrible game design. It completely fucks over your playthrough, especially when you take into account that any kind of grinding in this game is absolutely horrid.

So yeeeeah. No. Fuck you. Thank fuck I didn't spend a dime on this game, because if I had, I'd have wanted a refund and maybe even wanted extra money on top from the dev for inflicting this piece of shit on humanity.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes