EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Throne banner.png

Overview:
You were just living a normal life. You had a beautiful girlfriend., childhood friends (or sisters) who adore you, and a job that you liked. Then. You are killed. You open your eyes and two strange girls, of which you call Divines, looking at you and discussing what to do. You eventually wake up at your local shrine, with a foggy memory and two gifts bestowed upon you by the Divines. You don't know what those gifts are, but you will find out soon enough.
Note: All sharing is the MC with other women.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-18
Release Date: 2024-08-17
Developer: Aliphatic Lizard -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Patches:

Throne.png 1.png home12.png of23.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Aliphatic_Lizard Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
-----------------------------
Heroes End [v0.2.0] [Aliphatic Lizard] - Compressed

Win/Linux [96 MB]
- - - -

Mac [91 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You were just living a normal life. You had a beautiful girlfriend, sisters who adore you, and a job that you liked. Then. You are killed.
You: "Why the good times never last for long?"

- First, I have not decided on NTR or not. The MC's girlfriend will not be shared with a male at this time.
- There is one scene in Ch2 where there is a gay scene that is unavoidable.
also You: :LOL:
KIo1YKFg.jpg
THX for the share, and good luck.

Last edited:

Aliphatic_Lizard

Formerly 'Aliphatic Lizard'
Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Aliphatic_Lizard Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
-----------------------------
Heroes End [v0.2.0] [Aliphatic Lizard] - Compressed

Win/Linux [96 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [91 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

I Appreciate you

Reactions: Bob69

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
First, I have not decided on NTR or not.
Just gonna say... since you're doing swinging, that ship has already sailed, as those that would care aren't playing your game.

So do what you please man, those that it would matter to aren't within your target audience to begin with (they either clicked ignore or have swinging on the ignore list already).

Also the additional note of the gf... doesn't really matter since that content is either already in the game, or going to be, with every other LI anyway.

Sooooo, I'd suggest understanding who your target audience is a bit more, since such notes and choices are redundant. (maybe not the avoidable aspect, since I'd assume there is at least some that would only want consensual swinging, but as for gf being exclusive, that'd only matter to those who don't play such genres in the first place)

Like you can't please two sets of target audience that are polar opposites and conflicting (which is the only reason I can think of for such a note). It's the classic "Try to please everyone, please no one", so just focus on the swinging/NTR fandom since that's the one you've committed to the most here. (O and poly I'd assume).

Good luck, peace out.

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Just gonna say... since you're doing swinging, that ship has already sailed, as those that would care aren't playing your game.

So do what you please man, those that it would matter to aren't within your target audience to begin with (they either clicked ignore or have swinging on the ignore list already).

Also the additional note of the gf... doesn't really matter since that content is either already in the game, or going to be, with every other LI anyway.

Sooooo, I'd suggest understanding who your target audience is a bit more, since such notes and choices are redundant. (maybe not the avoidable aspect, since I'd assume there is at least some that would only want consensual swinging, but as for gf being exclusive, that'd only matter to those who don't play such genres in the first place)

Like you can't please two sets of target audience that are polar opposites and conflicting (which is the only reason I can think of for such a note). It's the classic "Try to please everyone, please no one", so just focus on the swinging/NTR fandom since that's the one you've committed to the most here. (O and poly I'd assume).

Good luck, peace out.
I appreciate your insight. My biggest gripe would be that the tag for NTR is too broad. swinging is more correct. games like what's mine is yours, WVM, and Sharing is caring with the netori routes/ reverse NTR aren't classified under the NTR tag. cuckquean where the MC is male is broad tagwise, though if the MC was female then it would be. I feel like 9 times outta 10 that NTR and swinging would get blacklisted, but cheating (which reverse NTR falls under) is fine.
That being said. Leaning into the audiance may occur. The disclaimer is purely for the Netorare tag that we have on this site. netori/reverse NTR WILL be there, but there is a route that I am unsure would fit into the lore that I may kill. I agree with you that I am making this for an audiance, so i should prob let the audiance decide (like a poll or something later on).

I'm gonna have to think about this some more. I seriously thank you for your insight.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
I love swinging content, that sounds like a huge plus for me. But if what Joryh says is true and there's an unavoidable gay scene that will automatically make this game a really hard sell. Swinging is my favorite tag, but if you're forced into homosexual content there's no chance I'd play the game. You for sure need to make things avoidable or there's little hope in success.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aliphatic_Lizard

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
..YaY....

..also yay....

..the sharing/swinging avoidable too?.....or nah?
..thx for the share....good luck.....
the sharing of the MC is pretty set. the sharing of the MC's GF is at the moment only some MFF threesome action. on the 'corrupt' path stuff is more volatile in my head, but the 'pure' path still has the sharing, but it is wayyyy more vanilla. my goal is to have 2 to 4 choices each in-game day which you can chose which character/characters to spend time with, mostly so people can see what they want and avoid what they dont want.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Frumi and Lerd0

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
the sharing of the MC is pretty set. the sharing of the MC's GF is at the moment only some MFF threesome action. on the 'corrupt' path stuff is more volatile in my head, but the 'pure' path still has the sharing, but it is wayyyy more vanilla. my goal is to have 2 to 4 choices each in-game day which you can chose which character/characters to spend time with, mostly so people can see what they want and avoid what they dont want.
1724015031728.png

Reactions: MelonGod

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I love swinging content, that sounds like a huge plus for me. But if what Joryh says is true and there's an unavoidable gay scene that will automatically make this game a really hard sell. Swinging is my favorite tag, but if you're forced into homosexual content there's no chance I'd play the game. You for sure need to make things avoidable or there's little hope in success.
The scene is still not released yet. It's in part 2 of chapter 2. Though as i was typing this out, i deleted what i had written and decided i can make him a woman. traps are SUPER easy to do that for.