Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
umm as per https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/ . i think WVM should have a swinging tag if it doesnt. I think ill keep it as it is for now, and see if i want to change it in an update or two. Choosing tags is harder than choosing mobile phase
No, because any content that could be considered swinging is covered by the harem tag and a very small amount by the lesbian tag. The term third party is important there. Since it's a harem there are no third parties, every one is a part of the relationship. If you have 2 girlfriends then that's not swinging, it's harem or poly. If you let your girlfriend have sex with people who aren't in your relationship that's swinging. Swinging as a tag comes with some very specific expectations on this forum, that people not a part of the main relationship, almost always guys, will be having sex with the MC's love interests with the MC's consent.

Basically multiple girls in a semi-open relationship with the MC where they don't have sex with anyone else is harem. Multiple girls in a semi-open relationship with the MC where they have sex with the MC and each other is harem and lesbian. Multiple girls in a semi-open relationship with the MC where they have sex with people outside of the relationship, or third parties, would be swinging. If you're new to these circles then it can be a little confusing but the way the game's tagged you're going to be attracting people looking for netorase content, which it sounds like this won't have, and scaring off people looking for harem content which it sounds like this will have.
You do you but I'd recommend removing the tag, briefly explaining what future content will likely be in the dev notes, and then if actual swinging content is added then you can put the tag back. It'll make people who are looking for a game like yours much more likely to try it if nothing else.

Aliphatic_Lizard

Formerly 'Aliphatic Lizard'
Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
No, because any content that could be considered swinging is covered by the harem tag and a very small amount by the lesbian tag. The term third party is important there. Since it's a harem there are no third parties, every one is a part of the relationship. If you have 2 girlfriends then that's not swinging, it's harem or poly. If you let your girlfriend have sex with people who aren't in your relationship that's swinging. Swinging as a tag comes with some very specific expectations on this forum, that people not a part of the main relationship, almost always guys, will be having sex with the MC's love interests with the MC's consent.

Basically multiple girls in a semi-open relationship with the MC where they don't have sex with anyone else is harem. Multiple girls in a semi-open relationship with the MC where they have sex with the MC and each other is harem and lesbian. Multiple girls in a semi-open relationship with the MC where they have sex with people outside of the relationship, or third parties, would be swinging. If you're new to these circles then it can be a little confusing but the way the game's tagged you're going to be attracting people looking for netorase content, which it sounds like this won't have, and scaring off people looking for harem content which it sounds like this will have.
You do you but I'd recommend removing the tag, briefly explaining what future content will likely be in the dev notes, and then if actual swinging content is added then you can put the tag back. It'll make people who are looking for a game like yours much more likely to try it if nothing else.
I'll personally say, a slightly more clear way of saying this - based on my understanding of what you're trying to say, after reading through this thread so far - would be something more like "Note: Sharing refers to MC's girlfriend sharing the MC with other women.", and then possibly in Dev Notes, clarifying that "In Pure Route, MC is shared between multiple women (and optional trap)" (and possibly include if any lesbian action between love interests will happen) and "Corruption Route includes netori themes, group sex [and include if said group sex would include other males, and if that would be avoidable], and little-to-no romance."

Something along those lines, for a game with the direction you seem to be taking, would certainly help dispel some of the confusion for people coming across it, at least those who don't just auto-block certain tags, but are wary of them, but also to make sure that people specifically looking for sharing/swinging content know what they're getting from this, as many of those users will likely be looking for something different from this.

I'd also definitely make sure to highlight how prominent you intend the trap character to be for players who choose to keep them as a trap, as that will give the game the "gay" tag, and it would be better to let players coming for that tag know how much (or how little) content to expect before getting commited, to avoid them being let down as well, just as a bit of advice.

I think i get what you guys are saying. my only question would be. what would you call the scenario of the MC joining a wife and husband (the balls dont touch) while the MC's GF stays home?

• Sad
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think i get what you guys are saying. my only question would be. what would you call the scenario of the MC joining a wife and husband (the balls dont touch) while the MC's GF stays home?
Then that would be swinging, although it would subvert people's expectations of the tag. Instead it would be the other couple swinging with the MC being the third party. Not sure if the mods would tag it as such themselves, they might just tag it as multiple penetration unless you wanted it tagged like that.
Either way unless that content is already in game there's no swinging yet and tags are supposed to be current. You can add a planned tags list into the genre spoiler of the first post if you want to inform people of future tags.

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Then that would be swinging, although it would subvert people's expectations of the tag. Instead it would be the other couple swinging with the MC being the third party. Not sure if the mods would tag it as such themselves, they might just tag it as multiple penetration unless you wanted it tagged like that.
Either way unless that content is already in game there's no swinging yet and tags are supposed to be current. You can add a planned tags list into the genre spoiler of the first post if you want to inform people of future tags.
Alright im sold. if summertime saga doesnt have it, i guess i dont either. that tag shall be removed. and replaced with harem and multiple penetration

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I seriously appreciate your help. choosing tags in this place is harder than pulling teeth

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I seriously appreciate your help. choosing tags in this place is harder than pulling teeth
Quick question, so if I don't want lesbian content, will I have to choose that it's Trap or is there also the option to avoid either the couple,independent of what they are or will it be forced content?

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

Hydra_Sloth

Sep 20, 2021
Hey, dev why don't you do something like the guy from "Grandma's House"? Because this thread is a big mess with the sharing/ swinging tag. Try stating better the way everything is going to work out because I thought we were the ones sharing our LI with other guys, not they sharing us with other women.

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Hey, dev why don't you do something like the guy from "Grandma's House"? Because this thread is a big mess with the sharing/ swinging tag. Try stating better the way everything is going to work out because I thought we were the ones sharing our LI with other guys, not they sharing us with other women.
I think I was on the right track with what you are saying. remove the swing tag and add multiple penetration and harem

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3dcg, Male protagonist, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Cheating, Animated, Voyeurism, Big tits, Incest, Creampie, Lesbian, Sex toys, multiple penetration, harem

Upcoming: Trap (optional), group sex
Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
If it takes place in threesomes and is not optional, are the threesomes optional?
If it is not optional, is it skippable, it still happens but the MC doesn't see it.
Lastly, will it involve any of the LI's and if so are those Li's optional?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
No other guy has sex with the GF. and the word "more" is load bearing in the vanilla sentence. i believe you misunderstood something somewhere. the only sharing is the MC to other women (married [corruption path] and single [pure path])
Sharing with a woman is just as bad as sharing with a man for a lot of us.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Hi, Aliphatic_Lizard I tried your game, my honest thoughts are for your first game it's pretty good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I used the incest patch I thought the first two girls that found the MC was his sisters, until the other girl said to the redhead girl, something about him being with a mistress, most games I have played have an introduction of a new Girls like their name and relationship towards the MC
I'll be definitely keep my eyes peeled for next update

Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I see that you have tried to clear up the sharing.
The MC in a harem is being shared by the Li's and doesn't need to be stated.
By putting the sharing tag in everyone will think that the MC is sharing his girls with others.
Ive been doing my best. I tried to put in a "report" to get the tag changed, cuz i dont have the ability to change it as far as i know. the swinging tag will be gone cuz it is incorrect apparently. umm lesbian content is not avoidable (as per what is in the game so far. the future holds many mysteries), but in the future the 'corrupt' route will have it, the 'pure' route will prob have MUCH less of it.